Shoot.. came face to face with my young MM and his gf...

• Author

And during this time you were doing this, did you have another woman come in and interrupt your 'marriage' and/or your childrens' lives?

No.. or I should say I don't really know.. maybe there was other women..

I decided to end the rel. not because of cheating.. I wanted him to get a mistress.. he refused.. so I eventually left.

Nothing like a reformed OW .. to think like that.. :rolleyes:

I am a reformed smoker.. now I hate smokers.. :laugh:

I quit smoking in 1993... over 15 years ago.. At that time, smoking bans were not as 'everywhere' and in our face. It was more accepted...

Smokers stink.. they prove they're not taking care of themselves.. it shows in their face (just like an alcoholic)... it damages the skin.. it's number one health hazard responsible for cancer, etc...

Do I have compassion for smokers.. absolutely not.. Doctors should refuse to see them... unless they stop smoking...

It is wrong to smoke when kids are around... there are soooo many bad stuff about smoking.. I could go on and on...

I hate it! period.

See Owl.. I don't like people who make 'assumptions' on my threads...

If a thread is started about smoking.. I will post my POV.. I will not belittle or try to ridicule the poster (smoker).. if it pisses me off too much.. I just skip it..

It's too easy to say to every poster that they are posting just to stir the pot, just to get attention, just to have a clear conscience... etc...

I am at a loss about this string of posts. Lizzie, you were the one that brought up smoking, right? Owl makes a great point. Isn't a reformed and former OW more qualified to speak according to the backwards logic that some people have that you have to walk a mile in their shoes before you can speak about their experiences?

Well, on to my real point.....

I see that I was not alone in wondering if you saw them in the shop and followed them in.

I, too, don't understand why you keep harping about the looks of every committed guy's SO that you are sleeping with. Seems this one disappointed you since she's VERY PRETTY. Did you expect another "horseface"?

I guess we'll be treated to how horribly she's carrying the pregnancy since you couldn't rank on her face? Sad.

• Author
You left him because he refused to get a mistress? Do you know how weird that sounds?

no.. not because he didn't get a mistress.. but I was bored to death.. sexually.. I didn't love him anymore.

• Author
You wanted him to get a mistress? The woman who wants nothing but sex from her men? That's a new twist on an already twisted situation.

Not at all.. I've said this on many previous posts.. :p

• Author
I am at a loss about this string of posts. Lizzie, you were the one that brought up smoking, right? Owl makes a great point. Isn't a reformed and former OW more qualified to speak according to the backwards logic that some people have that you have to walk a mile in their shoes before you can speak about their experiences?

Well, on to my real point.....

I see that I was not alone in wondering if you saw them in the shop and followed them in.

I, too, don't understand why you keep harping about the looks of every committed guy's SO that you are sleeping with. Seems this one disappointed you since she's VERY PRETTY. Did you expect another "horseface"?

I guess we'll be treated to how horribly she's carrying the pregnancy since you couldn't rank on her face? Sad.

No.no I'm not comparing myself.. I find it just 'fun' to see what they look like... nothing more.

I happened to see 2.. one had a horse face.. the other was pretty. :o I will probably never see them again.. that is a 'flook' to come face to face with their W... especially in a big city.

no.. not because he didn't get a mistress.. but I was bored to death.. sexually.. I didn't love him anymore.

Why did you want him to get a mistress?

• Author
Why did you want him to get a mistress?

Because after having sex with him for the last 29 years I was sooo freaken bored I wanted to cry..

I didn't love him anymore.. nothing more than what I felt for a brother.

Making love was a painful sacrifice for me.. he had a high sex drive so we had so many arguments about sex...

Then one day, I got fed up and told him that if he wanted sex so much he could get a mistress... He was scandalized.. he was so pi$$ed off that I had to tell him it was only a joke.. but deep down it wasn't. I was hoping he'd get a OW so he could leave me alone..

I was sooo ready for an open relationship.. I was fantasizing about other men. I was sooo bored with him.. :sick:

LOVE DAISIES

You know we are all entitled to our own lifestyles...this is true...

I can kind of see why you like your freedom, and being able to

choose who you want to be with. I guess it's just the "coldness" of

your personality that I have the issue with. If you are this cold about

R's, then it's shocks me that so many MM or men period are so eager to

"be with ' you. Just because you have money, and a certain lifestyle..

ie, call girl or whatever it is you do, does not make you attractive.

In fact the way you portray yourself sounds very clinical, cold and

robotic. To ME that's not much of an existence......but good for you.

Because after having sex with him for the last 29 years I was sooo freaken bored I wanted to cry..

I didn't love him anymore.. nothing more than what I felt for a brother.

Making love was a painful sacrifice for me.. he had a high sex drive so we had so many arguments about sex...

Then one day, I got fed up and told him that if he wanted sex so much he could get a mistress... He was scandalized.. he was so pi$$ed off that I had to tell him it was only a joke.. but deep down it wasn't. I was hoping he'd get a OW so he could leave me alone..

I was sooo ready for an open relationship.. I was fantasizing about other men. I was sooo bored with him..

OK, so you wanted him to get a mistress to justify your desire be with other men. Why did it require him getting a mistress? Why didn't you just cheat on him then?

This says a lot about your current lifestyle and how you got there as well. You didn't value fidelity in your own relationship, so you don't value it in others as well.

LD, I would agree. Lizzie's mindset isn't "standard OW". It seems to be much more standard to "paid professionals".

And it is a little disconcerting to people who consider the impacts to everyone else included in the whole situation. Spouses, children, etc...

robotic.

These are not the vibes I pick up from Lizzie at all. To me, she sounds warm and kind-hearted, honest and fun and would probably make a great friend. I also think she is a woman who has been through a lot of pain in her life and has come across to the other side a stronger person. In fact, I would also say she displays empathy and compassion for a lot of posters in here. She is always polite and never bashes anyone although she, herself, is often targeted, sometimes, crudely.

• Author
You know we are all entitled to our own lifestyles...this is true...

I can kind of see why you like your freedom, and being able to

choose who you want to be with. I guess it's just the "coldness" of

your personality that I have the issue with. If you are this cold about

R's, then it's shocks me that so many MM or men period are so eager to

"be with ' you. Just because you have money, and a certain lifestyle..

ie, call girl or whatever it is you do, does not make you attractive.

robotic. To ME that's not much of an existence......but good for you.

Huh? This is weird.. I thought (honestly) that I was coming across here as a loving mother, a warm, funny woman.. maybe a little crazy about men..

I really don't see the big deal about having sex with lots of men.. plus I have to say that some MM have absolutely no idea about my second 'life'.. but some do, because that's how I met them.. ;)

I'm absolutely sure that if you'd meet me in RL.. not knowing who I am, you would adore me.. I'm sure... I don't really have enemies..

Strange how we can come across sometimes.. on these boards.. :o

• Author
OK, so you wanted him to get a mistress to justify your desire be with other men. Why did it require him getting a mistress? Why didn't you just cheat on him then?

This says a lot about your current lifestyle and how you got there as well. You didn't value fidelity in your own relationship, so you don't value it in others as well.

Not really, .. my first thought was more to get him off my back.. but then I guess... it would have been easier for me to have an A... but I honestly wasn't thinking about that ..then.

I never cheated on my SO.. but I was fantasizing about other men.. I was bored with him..

But I wasn't like that with my second partner.. we had sex like 10 times a week.. for 5 years.. we were like rabbits.. ;)

• Author
These are not the vibes I pick up from Lizzie at all. To me, she sounds warm and kind-hearted, honest and fun and would probably make a great friend. I also think she is a woman who has been through a lot of pain in her life and has come across to the other side a stronger person. In fact, I would also say she displays empathy and compassion for a lot of posters in here. She is always polite and never bashes anyone although she, herself, is often targeted, sometimes, crudely.

Thanks Marlena.. phheewwww I am glad that I am not coming out as cold and clinical for every body.. this is soooo not me.

I am not cold and clinical.. I am HAWT and clitoridial .. :laugh:

Calling someone clingy is not bashing. The rest of the post is very supportive of the girl.

I stand by my what I said.

• Author
You were clearly making fun of her and belittling her. And the thread claiming you can make every man cheat...? If that isn't a 5hitty thing to say to every woman on LS, I don't know what is.

And yes - you do come across as cold. You're with a guy you supposedly love, but you :sick: at the thought of having sex with him because you're bored with him? That is cold.

I think you have a problem with interpreting my posts..

I always said that I wasn't in love with him anymore..

Please read carefully.. :p

LOVE DAISIES

Ok..I will restate what I said before...

What I said is you COME ACROSS as cold...and you PORTRAY yourself as

cold. I didn;t say you ARE cold. I don;t know you in RL...all I can go by

is what you say HERE..and to ME yes, you seem very cold, and sometimes very self centered. Sorry..but having NO regard for other women's marriages, and bragging about sleeping with MM is NOT

a woman who is "warm and caring'............maybe it's just me, but, I doubt it.

• Author
Ok..I will restate what I said before...

What I said is you COME ACROSS as cold...and you PORTRAY yourself as

cold. I didn;t say you ARE cold. I don;t know you in RL...all I can go by

is what you say HERE..and to ME yes, you seem very cold, and sometimes very self centered. Sorry..but having NO regard for other women's marriages, and bragging about sleeping with MM is NOT

a woman who is "warm and caring'............maybe it's just me, but, I doubt it.

OK.. LD.. FAIR ENOUGH.. you're entitled to think WHATEVER you want ABOUT ME ;)

I'M OK with IT!!!

I just won't say how YOU come across for me.. :laugh:

Let me explain this..

You are 34.. I am 55..

You did your stuff (ONS, lots of women) when you were younger...

When I was younger, I was with ONE man... I was with him for almost 29 years... (18 yrs common-law)... then 5 yrs with another man. So I'm doing NOW what you were doing when you were younger...

But I think I have waaaay more baggage, life experience now.. and I can allow myself to live this lifestyle ... this is what I want for now.. maybe in 5 years I'll want to settle.. maybe not.. who knows...

This young guy is 25 now.. almost 26... he is more mature than a lot of 30-40 yrs old I've been with.. he's an old soul... ;)

Maturity is not really or always about the age.. age is just a number.

So I guess I'm living my 'youth' (folies de jeunesse) now.. but I have to say that living it now is waaay more fun... why? because I am financially and emotionally secure.. that's the big difference.. I can travel.. I can go anywhere I want. .money is not a problem.. I am free.. I can have all the sex, men I want...

You have to admit that I live a life that a lot of people envy... ;)

I lived my 'serious' life when I was younger.. (spouse, raising my kids, buying a home, etc.) ;) NOW I WANT TO HAVE FUN!!! :laugh:

Up until this post, I had thought Lizzie to be a bit of an enigma, an exception, unique.

Just an observation, but this is a really good description of mid-life 'crisis'. No biggie if you're single and not going through this at others' expense. :)

LOVE DAISIES

I truthfully wouldn't care if you said how I come across.

I'm not the one starting threads about how I enjoy being with other women's H's or pregnant women's B/F'S..I have no shame in how I live my life. I'm open for whatever you throw at me...

Sorry, not a voyeur, but I am curious to know the following as it seems to have been hinted at here and there, but never fully answered:

Do any of these MM pay you for sex?

I thought that you worked for the government (Canadian, presumably). But you mentioned your affairs having "benefit$".

No particular reason for asking, if you do not mind my asking....

OE

• Author
Sorry, not a voyeur, but I am curious to know the following as it seems to have been hinted at here and there, but never fully answered:

Do any of these MM pay you for sex?

I thought that you worked for the government (Canadian, presumably). But you mentioned your affairs having "benefit$".

No particular reason for asking, if you do not mind my asking....

OE

My life is more complicated than that.. I will no go into details here.. but yes I have a very good job for the federal gov't. (Canadian)... ;)

If I answer.. then the next question will be how much I charge... :laugh:

My life is more complicated than that.. I will no go into details here.. but yes I have a very good job for the federal gov't. (Canadian)... ;)

If I answer.. then the next question will be how much I charge... :laugh:

That is loonie!

I'm sure you're well worth every loonie! :lmao::love::p

Lizzie has replied in previous posts that she has several MM that provide her with "gifts".