Shoot.. came face to face with my young MM and his gf...

nymphetgrown
LOL! That IS funny. It made me wonder what kind of physique could benefit from maternity attire while not being actually pregnant. My imagination is cracking me up. :laugh:

Yeah, I shouldn't laugh, that's rude, but the descriptions and avatars lead to a different impression than THAT! :laugh:

One that's looking for loose-fitting clothes to wear to martial arts classes, perhaps? :)

noforgiveness

:laugh: I have always thought if Lizzie as very different than how she likes to portray herself on here. Let's just say she likes to toot her own horn a little to much which leads me to believe she is not what she appears to be.

Now shopping in a maternity store is more fitting to how I always thought of lizzies real personna not the computer one she has created.:p

LOVE DAISIES

Only thing I can guess is that maybe she has fake boobs, and the way they make some of the maternity shirts today accents the boobs and is "flowing" around the stomach.....so she's showing off her "babies"....

Not surprising at all actually.

• Author

WOW.. WOW ladies.... tst tst tst.. you should be ashamed.. I have many 'défauts' but I AM NOT jealous or envious of anyone.. it's a very ugly thing...

Envy is that passion which views with malignant dislike the superiority of those who are really entitled to all the superiority they possess.

It can also derive from a sense of low self-esteem that results from an upward social comparison threatening a person's self image: another person has something that the envier considers to be important to have. If the other person is perceived to be similar to the envier, the aroused envy will be particularly intense, because it signals to the envier that it just as well could have been him or her who had the desired object.

It is a universal and most unfortunate aspect of human nature because not only does the envious person wish to inflict misfortune on others, but is also rendered unhappy by his envy.

You need to go out a little bit more and open your mind about fashion.. etc..

ps.. my girls are beautiful and natural... ;)

Lookingforward
I read a lot of Lizzie's threads, this story and a few others. The one thing that stands out for ME is that she is always comparing how the W or G/F looks in comparison to her. Like it's a contest. Lizzie I am sure you are a very attractive woman for your age, no doubt..but affairs are NOT all about looks.

Uhuh

I'm over 50 myself and for some reason always seem to attract younger men (sometimes much younger) but I own a mirror and I know even with gym etc I may be pretty good for my age but I'm no longer a 21 year old and don't expect to be able to "compare" with one.

You're right, it's not all about looks, never has been. It's more what the OW has to offer an MM that he is missing in his M isn't it?

In this case you may be right about the free sex lol, but the "young MM" is a serial cheater, we know this from previous threads of Lizzie's. I think she should just cut him loose, not like she doesn't have enough others to fill in the gaps so to speak :bunny:

Oh and her "girls" aren't fake, she has emphasised that repeatedly

whichwayisup
ps.. my girls are beautiful and natural...

That they are........(Oh man, I'm coming off like a lesbian! Oh well. I can admit that I like to see a natural set)

• Author
That they are........(Oh man, I'm coming off like a lesbian! Oh well. I can admit that I like to see a natural set)

Hahaha don't worry I'm not into women..

and I enjoy looking at a nice female body..

whichwayisup

I know I was just kidding about the lesbian thing. I can appreciate a woman's body and her boobs. Womens body's are beautiful and I honestly enjoy seeing them out and about. Not in a sexual way though.

• Author
Uhuh

I'm over 50 myself and for some reason always seem to attract younger men (sometimes much younger) but I own a mirror and I know even with gym etc I may be pretty good for my age but I'm no longer a 21 year old and don't expect to be able to "compare" with one.

You're right, it's not all about looks, never has been. It's more what the OW has to offer an MM that he is missing in his M isn't it?

In this case you may be right about the free sex lol, but the "young MM" is a serial cheater, we know this from previous threads of Lizzie's. I think she should just cut him loose, not like she doesn't have enough others to fill in the gaps so to speak :bunny:

Oh and her "girls" aren't fake, she has emphasised that repeatedly

You should post a picture in your profile.. ;)

I have to disagree though.. when you attract young dudes, it it about 'looks' at first.. otherwise I don't see a 20 yr old being attracted to a gray boy-cut (around the ears) hairstyle... fat woman, wearing grandma clothes.. ;)

I put my pic in my profile it was taken last week.. I have no problem competitioning against any 25yr old female.. :bunny:

Lookingforward

I have to disagree though.. when you attract young dudes, it it about 'looks' at first.. otherwise I don't see a 20 yr old being attracted to a gray boy-cut (around the ears) hairstyle... fat woman, wearing grandma clothes.. ;)

I put my pic in my profile it was taken last week.. I have no problem competitioning against any 25yr old female.. :bunny:

LOL, well that's definitely not MY look

I'm not into the posting pics stuff though - but maybe later down the line - I'll think about it :laugh:

littlekitty

I actually thought the clothes on Thyme were pretty cute too. The flowing top style is very 'in' right now, they'd work really well even if you were pregnant. :)

LOVE DAISIES

THIS post and comments like this are why I have this opinion.

You are "competing" and you make it known. Everytime you say you have seen a MM's W or G/F..the FIRST thing you do is mention the way she looks. I mean seriously....we don't care what she looks like.It's not like we

are there, or have any investment..but THIS is your focal point. It's never..."I was so glad or upset to see him"...but "She had a horseface, and I couldn't believe how homely she looked". etc etc..........

Sorry..but that is NOT the sign of a secure woman, who doesn't care.

That is a sign of someone who is VERY insecure and maybe a bit shallow.

It's ok....but don't deny that you do it. That's my point.

vanilla chai

How long does lizzy think she is able to pick up young guys? Father time will catch up with her soon enough.

HeavenScent

Maternity clothes are very fashionable lately. They don't design the boring old stuff anymore, have more variety and they are even sexy.

Maternity clothes are very fashionable lately. They don't design the boring old stuff anymore, have more variety and they are even sexy.

Yes, they are...but that doesn't mean fashionable clothing isn't still made in non-maternity sizes. There are many many many more boutiques and shops for women who are not pregnant than there are maternity shops. I can't imagine there is a drought in available cute tops at non-maternity shops. I am sure Thyme has a great selection of cute tops, but I am sure there are many more cute styles and fashions available elsewhere...plus you could even find skirts and pants to match that fit your non-pregnant body!

The OP insisted that they have a "great friendship" but I predicted that if she withheld sex, the so-called friendship would go flying out the window. He's there for an easy lay. Not for a friendship.

HeavenScent
Yes, they are...but that doesn't mean fashionable clothing isn't still made in non-maternity sizes. There are many many many more boutiques and shops for women who are not pregnant than there are maternity shops. I can't imagine there is a drought in available cute tops at non-maternity shops. I am sure Thyme has a great selection of cute tops, but I am sure there are many more cute styles and fashions available elsewhere...plus you could even find skirts and pants to match that fit your non-pregnant body!

I didn't say non-maternity clothes aren't fashionable.

I was merely giving my view on fashion and maternity clothes are just something I have looked around lately cos my sister is pregnant.

I'd posted this already, prior to the sidetrack on fashion and Lizzie's "girls".

Lizzie60:

Nothing like a reformed OW .. to think like that..

I am a reformed smoker.. now I hate smokers..

Interesting that you note the analogy.

WHY do you hate smokers? Do you think that you're "justified" in hating them? Do you feel that your previous addiction to smoking gives you some kind of "insight" to them as smokers?

Jmargel, I think you've got Lizzie confused with someone else.

Lizzie has a 'second profession', in which she accepts gifts and such from several MM that she sees regularly.

She was also involved in a long term relationship (marriage?) prior to all of this.

• Author
So this guy's wife is pregnant too? I didn't know that. I really hope for the sake of this child, that you end things with this guy. Actually the honorable thing to do is to let his gf know about what has been going on.

You two are toying with her life, she is under the assumption he is not cheating on her. She deserves the right to know. Both you and him are responsible for this, and both are responsible for telling her. She deserves the right to have the choice to make this decision to stay or leave him.

Lizzie, I remember saying you were never married. I'm still thinking there is something behind that. Maybe you wouldn't be so fast to go after a MM, if you were married yourself at one time.

I made my mistake sleeping w/ a married woman during my single days, it's something I won't repeat.

Is this your first MM or have there been others?

She found out about me.. she knows where I live.. but she thinks it's over. We've been seeing each other for over 3 years now.. At one point, I thought he was single.. I never really asked him.. he was so young.. 23, I was sure he was single..

Then when he got busted that's when I found out he was actually 'living' with her... he told me a few months later that she was pregnant.

Even if I would tell her.. I know she will never leave him.. she never did... to this day.. why would she now that she's pregnant..

I've never been married.. I don't believe in marriage, vows and all that crap.. and I don't believe in monogamy.. I think it's unrealistic..

And to answer your last question.. he's not my first and he's not the only one.. ;)

To each our own .. I guess.

• Author
How long does lizzy think she is able to pick up young guys? Father time will catch up with her soon enough.

That I don't know.. really.. my young MM told me that he would be with me forever.. even when I'm in my 60s.. :laugh:

He told me again this week that he loooves older women.. I'm not the first one.. when he was 20 he had an A with a 49 yr old woman...

As long as possible I guess... ;)

• Author
I'd posted this already, prior to the sidetrack on fashion and Lizzie's "girls".

Lizzie60:

Interesting that you note the analogy.

WHY do you hate smokers? Do you think that you're "justified" in hating them? Do you feel that your previous addiction to smoking gives you some kind of "insight" to them as smokers?

I quit smoking in 1993... over 15 years ago.. At that time, smoking bans were not as 'everywhere' and in our face. It was more accepted...

Smokers stink.. they prove they're not taking care of themselves.. it shows in their face (just like an alcoholic)... it damages the skin.. it's number one health hazard responsible for cancer, etc...

Do I have compassion for smokers.. absolutely not.. Doctors should refuse to see them... unless they stop smoking...

It is wrong to smoke when kids are around... there are soooo many bad stuff about smoking.. I could go on and on...

I hate it! period.

I quit smoking in 1993... over 15 years ago.. At that time, smoking bans were not as 'everywhere' and in our face. It was more accepted...

Smokers stink.. they prove they're not taking care of themselves.. it shows in their face (just like an alcoholic)... it damages the skin.. it's number one health hazard responsible for cancer, etc...

Do I have compassion for smokers.. absolutely not.. Doctors should refuse to see them... unless they stop smoking...

It is wrong to smoke when kids are around... there are soooo many bad stuff about smoking.. I could go on and on...

I hate it! period.

Lizzie, thanks for the response.

You'd made the analogy about how a reformed OW is like a reformed smoker in how she views cheating and cheaters...

Why would it truly be different for a reformed OW in that case? She can see all the bad stuff about affairs that a current OW refuses to allow herself to see...just like the smoker analogy. She can cite all the issues, she can clearly see from "outside the box" while knowing what its like to be "inside the box" at one point in her life.

What invalidates her viewpoint, just because she's a former OW? Wouldn't being a former OW actually give her view MORE weight, rather than less?

Just as it does for former smokers, who can understand the addiction, the need, etc...

• Author
Lizzie.. at 23 he is still a young pup. He's very immature and his words are meaningless. Just as meaningless as the words he tells his GF on how much he loves her. He's playing you and you are playing him.

Personally I don't see what you get out of it. Before I met my wife, I was with quite a few women. Two were married (one I didn't know about until afterwards). However all those one night stands, and messing with married chicks kinda left me with this 'hollow' feeling. It just wasn't worth the drama.

I think you are so against vows, being monogomous, etc.. that you are really missing out on alot of happiness. You are worth alot more than this 23 year old's sexual-fantasy.

Maybe you are afraid of being hurt? I think that's part of the reason why I did the things I did. I was the one in control and allowed me that comfort of not letting that happen to me again. Sometimes you need to take risks for love.. Otherwise you might be feeling alot of regret in the future.

You deserve better than what you are allowing yourself..

Let me explain this..

You are 34.. I am 55..

You did your stuff (ONS, lots of women) when you were younger...

When I was younger, I was with ONE man... I was with him for almost 29 years... (18 yrs common-law)... then 5 yrs with another man. So I'm doing NOW what you were doing when you were younger...

But I think I have waaaay more baggage, life experience now.. and I can allow myself to live this lifestyle ... this is what I want for now.. maybe in 5 years I'll want to settle.. maybe not.. who knows...

This young guy is 25 now.. almost 26... he is more mature than a lot of 30-40 yrs old I've been with.. he's an old soul... ;)

Maturity is not really or always about the age.. age is just a number.

So I guess I'm living my 'youth' (folies de jeunesse) now.. but I have to say that living it now is waaay more fun... why? because I am financially and emotionally secure.. that's the big difference.. I can travel.. I can go anywhere I want. .money is not a problem.. I am free.. I can have all the sex, men I want...

You have to admit that I live a life that a lot of people envy... ;)

I lived my 'serious' life when I was younger.. (spouse, raising my kids, buying a home, etc.) ;) NOW I WANT TO HAVE FUN!!! :laugh:

• Author
Lizzie, thanks for the response.

You'd made the analogy about how a reformed OW is like a reformed smoker in how she views cheating and cheaters...

Why would it truly be different for a reformed OW in that case? She can see all the bad stuff about affairs that a current OW refuses to allow herself to see...just like the smoker analogy. She can cite all the issues, she can clearly see from "outside the box" while knowing what its like to be "inside the box" at one point in her life.

What invalidates her viewpoint, just because she's a former OW? Wouldn't being a former OW actually give her view MORE weight, rather than less?

Just as it does for former smokers, who can understand the addiction, the need, etc...

See Owl.. I don't like people who make 'assumptions' on my threads...

If a thread is started about smoking.. I will post my POV.. I will not belittle or try to ridicule the poster (smoker).. if it pisses me off too much.. I just skip it..

It's too easy to say to every poster that they are posting just to stir the pot, just to get attention, just to have a clear conscience... etc...