Shoot.. came face to face with my young MM and his gf...

Lizzie,

am I to believe that random women go to you and ask you to flash your breasts to check if you're wearing a bra?

• Author
:laugh: Are you serious??

I doubt very much LS allows that. Though I'm sure you could PM those who are interested and want to see, and send them in an email...

Yes I think it would be better to email.. thanks.. ;)

• Author
Lizzie,

am I to believe that random women go to you and ask you to flash your breasts to check if you're wearing a bra?

No.. you don't have to 'flash' your breasts in order to prove you don't wear a bra.. come on.. :laugh:

I was wondering if we can post nude pictures in our private photo album on here and let only some members (contacts) look at them?

Are we allowed this?

Woman, you've not lost a step have you? I see that you're as provocative as ever.

In my other incarnations here, I've had photo offers. Stupid me, I never followed through.

Lizzie, you remain the Queen of LoveShack's female id.

Keep going, my friend. ;)

• Author
Woman, you've not lost a step have you? I see that you're as provocative as ever.

In my other incarnations here, I've had photo offers. Stupid me, I never followed through.

Lizzie, you remain the Queen of LoveShack's female id.

Keep going, my friend. ;)

OOhhh you... I'm sooo glad you're back.. :love::love::love:

I really missed you.. but we're not allowed to ask for missing people here.. the threads get deleted..

I always enjoy your posts.. ;)

• Author
Who are those guys in your album? Shouldn't you be putting up your photos? ;)

these guys are flings I had down south.. I only posted 2.. the last two..

the first one reminds me sooo much of Christian de la Fuente in Dancing with the stars.. it's amazing.. he was a Latino I met in Cancun (from Finland) and the second one is the one I met this year.. we still talk every week.. he wants to marry me.. lol

Other pictures were added but are 'private'..only seen by contacts. ;)

whichwayisup
Other pictures were added but are 'private'..only seen by contacts

Very nice....

What's gotten into you today! You're frisky!

• Author
Very nice....

What's gotten into you today! You're frisky!

Hahaha.. maybe it's the session I had this morning.. it was too quick.. lol

this guy only wants to kiss (my lips are blue).. and have a quickie or BJ.. he's in and out in 15 min. :laugh:

Mustang Sally
It doesn't denote much confidence when you must constantly seek validation by crowing about how "hot" you are and how "ugly" the wife of some married guy you're f'ing is.

Point taken.

I don't mean here on LS. I think most of us can see through all of that here. I meant in her dealings with these MM. It's a validation orgy, probably. The MM need validation (via sex) which she provides, and she needs the validation of still being desired, which they provide. JMO on the matter, though. ;)

Edited by Mustang Sally

Put me on your contact list Lizzie! ....... What a body! I am 20 years younger and wished I looked that good now lol

Keep it up lady!:)

• Author
The best feeling in the world is having my wife on my arm..

The worst feeling was after having a ONS, or sex with just a FB. Left me with a hollow kind of feeling.

I really wish I knew what you were getting out of all of this. It's only temporary satisifaction, which has no meaning to them. The women I had a ONS with or had sex with on the first date, I had zero respect for. I didn't put any value into them because they didn't put any value into themselves. And in the end I ended up with nothing. It was easier just to masterbate then to go through the trouble of the whole ritual with some stranger or someone who didn't care about each other emotionally.

I know what you're saying.. but we're all different..

In fact I have to say that I fill more fulfilled now than I did in my last relationship.. strange, hard to explain but it's true.

Men I see do NOT see me ONS.. we see each other on a regular basis.. they are NOT strangers... they do respect me.. I know some of them would do anything for me.. I am their confident, their friend, their lover.

Some even come and help me when I need something done around the house...

There is no commitment on either sides.. they like that.. same with me.. when they are staying overnight or something like that.. I can't wait for them to leave..

I just love my space.

I know it's hard to understand for someone like you who is very much in love with his wife..

What you're living right now.. I had it before.. for most of my life... I don't miss it anymore.. in fact, I NEVER ever think: Oh my, how I would love to have a loving partner, blablabla.. never..

To each our own.. I guess... all kinds of people out there you know..

Trialbyfire
I don't think anyone is running Lizzie down.She opens herself up to

the comments. I have seen many other posters criticized and degraded

for having an A with a MM...but Lizzie is seen as an "exception" because of her "lifestyle". She even blatantly admits that she LIKES being with MM...and some think it's funny and a "hoot".....I think it's unfair to say

it's OK for ONE to do it....yet put someone else down for doing EXACTLY

the same thing.And to be honest..the fact that she IS older is even worse, because she should know better....it shouldn't be seen as an excuse or reason to continue doing it.

I completely agree with this. Someone of lizzie's age, should know better. I'm someone who doesn't envy her, in the least. It's not difficult to have her lifestyle, since there seems to be a never ending stream of men who pay for...services rendered. I can't imagine doing what she does for a living. I much prefer to use my mind, to make a living and pay for the luxuries in life.

lizzie's posted much less fuzzy pics of herself. They're not quite... like... the one in her current profile. ;)

I do feel badly for the g/f of this loser. Now that she's pregnant and unknowing, it's sad that she might be trapped further, in this unhealthy situation. I do hope she finds out and leaves this idiot.

Wait....lizzie is a prostitute?

men who pay for...services rendered

No criticism intented. Just asking.

Lizzie has indicated in the past that she has "one young MM" who she sees 'for free'. She has several other MM that see her and give her "gifts".

Up to this point, I've tried to avoid putting a name to her "second profession".

Trialbyfire

To the best of my knowledge, based on what she's posted, she's a masseuse who gets paid under the table, aka, doesn't pay taxes on...services rendered...

• Author
How long have you been living this lifestyle, the one you are currently living?

It's been 5 years now..

Sounds where you are at now, is where I was.. It was fun for awhile, but really after about a year or so, the novelty of it wore off. It was like a temporary high, but after they left you were just left with yourself and nothing to show for it.

See I don't feel that 'emptyness' you felt.. quite the contraty actually. Yes you got it right.. I am living now what you lived then... but it,s been 5 years and I'm not yet bored.. I love it. I have my children.. my friends, my family.. my work...

I can understand you sowing your wild oats now, but why with married men? Does that give you that extra excitement?

Why not? They're easier to get along with cause they want the same thing I want .. no commitment.. I do see single men as well.. it's about 50/50 I would say.

When I had my romp with the married woman, I realized how much I not only hurt her, but her children. She fell for me to the point that she told her daughter who was only 13 at the time, yet she was still living with her husband. That was the point that I knew it went too far. Even though I told her upfront that what we had was a friendship, I took advantage of her advances.

This woman was an idiot.. who would be stupid enough to tell their kids.. I believe women are more emotional than men for this matter.. I don't see any of my MM telling their kids.. :laugh:... + they all know that they can trust me.. I would never ever hurt him or his family... I'm not that stupid.

The single women, it was a different story.. They got their fix and I got mine. But when I look back on it, there's really not much to remember about it. It's not those kind of memories that you want to keep when your old and gray.

I have enough memories for when I grow old and gray.. trust me.. this has only been a very little part of my life (the last 5 years really.. I'm 55) so most of my life was 'normal, regular' whatever you want to call it.. I have a wonderful life, children, family, friends, etc.

Although you never did answer my question about how you would feel if another woman came and ruined your daughter's marriage and disrupting your grandchild by sleeping with your son-in-law. Remember that next time you are sleeping w/ a married guy.

I would feel sorry for her.. for sure.. but I know my daugther.. We have talked about this before.. she is extremely strong and independant and financially very well off.. and I know she would go on with her life.. I know it would hurt her a lot.. but I also know she wouldn't be devastated...

I'm not trying to be rough on you, you really do have a good heart.. I just think you are sort of blinded right now by somethings that make you think what you are doing now is what is best.

Not blind at all dear.. not blind.. I know exactly what I'm doing.. trust me.

Mustang Sally

jmargel -

Did you have any financial incentive with all of the ONS's and FWB, etc. that you had in the past?

If not, maybe that is what separates your past from what Lizzie lives now. Meaning that she is clearly accepting of and at peace with her current lifestyle/status, so that is why your previous feelings of emptiness don't apply to her situation? I dunno. Just a thought.

Hmmm....

So if your daughter's H (or BF, whatever) showed up at your work...and stayed for the "happy ending"...would you oblige?

If not...why not?

What would make it different? Yes, I know he'd be your son in law...that's not blood...so what would the REAL difference be?

Because you know it would hurt your daughter? If that's the case...why's it ok with other women's H's, but not hers?

I realize this is a slightly disturbing turn here...but I'm curious how far your viewpoint on this stuff really goes? Where IS the limit, and why or why not?

• Author
Hmmm....

So if your daughter's H (or BF, whatever) showed up at your work...and stayed for the "happy ending"...would you oblige?

If not...why not?

What would make it different? Yes, I know he'd be your son in law...that's not blood...so what would the REAL difference be?

Because you know it would hurt your daughter? If that's the case...why's it ok with other women's H's, but not hers?

I realize this is a slightly disturbing turn here...but I'm curious how far your viewpoint on this stuff really goes? Where IS the limit, and why or why not?

Oh my.. you got to be kidding.. No danger here.. this will never happen.. trust me.

I would NEVER touch my family or friend's H.. don't worry.. I'm not that stupid.. these are 'sacred'.. :love:

Trialbyfire
Ah, if the word I used is insulting, I apologize. I thought it was a neutral job title.

The word appears to be disallowed on LS, probably because it's an illegal profession in the US and solicitation is illegal in Canada.

• Author
I think this is the sore spot that has alot of people upset. The question you ask, why not? Can be answered by many, many reasons. All you need to do is look at the one of very many posts where a broken hearted woman is seeking to answers on why her marriage is ruined.

I'm sorry for what they're enduring.. but there are 2 sides at every story. Plus I will repeat it.. I do not believe in monogamy or marriage.. this is crap to think someone can be faithful all his life.. this is what I think.. doesn't have to be what YOU think.. we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Would this guy have cheated on his wife if he never met you? Probably, but you have become a contributor to the ending of a relationship of not only a marriage but families. I don't believe in the saying 'What you don't know won't hurt you' but it seems like you do.

Yes.. most probably.. but the way I see it.. is my contribution could be 'better' than if it was an OW who 'wanted' him and 'wanted' him to leave his family.. I DO NOT want to hurt anyone. We are extremely careful.. and I trust they are smart enough to hide all their traces.

What is sacred to you in terms of your family, is what is sacred of these wives that are being cheated on. You are enabling these guys to mistreat their wives and children.

My family and friends are sacred.. these W are no family or friends.. they are complete strangers.. and these guys ARE NOT mistreating their W and kids.. they are amazing dads.. that I KNOW. The one this morning.. talk about his 3 boys every time I see him.. he adores them.. he is very much involved with them.. plus I DO NOT take time from them.. he sees me on his business hours.

And honestly, the guys that do these things.. have no worth to them. They aren't caring, loving guys. They are users, players and out for themselves. You are also putting yourself at a health risk. Is it really worth all of this?

NO.. I trust these guys for some reasons.. the ones I didn't trust.. I dumped them.. in the last 2 years I've done a looooottt of 'cleaning-up' among them.. I kept the best.. ;)

You can say that they aren't caring and loving all you want.. I know them.. you don't.. I have known them for many years.. I know what kind of guys they are.. they are good people. :love:

Oh my.. you got to be kidding.. No danger here.. this will never happen.. trust me.

I would NEVER touch my family or friend's H.. don't worry.. I'm not that stupid.. these are 'sacred'..

I completely believe you. But I'm interested in the WHY...what makes you opt NOT to in their case? What makes them 'sacred'? I get that you wouldn't, don't take me wrong.

But I'm trying to understand your view...if its ok to sleep with someone's H...why is it NOT ok to sleep with your friend's H? You've often claimed that there's nothing wrong with sleeping with MM, and that you could in fact be helping their marriage...so again...WHY is the line in the sand where its at? What makes OTHER people's H's ok to sleep with, but not your friend's?