Shoot.. came face to face with my young MM and his gf...

• Author
Lizzie has replied in previous posts that she has several MM that provide her with "gifts".

You know.. I don't see much difference than the guy who date a girl, get her flowers.. pays for a dinner in a 5-star restaurant, then drinks in a chic bar, etc...

Do you? ;)

You all know that we aren't going to change Lizzie in how she thinks and what she does, whether or not we like or approve of her lifestyle.

So to what purpose does it serve to run Lizzie down?

• Author
You all know that we aren't going to change Lizzie in how she thinks and what she does, whether or not we like or approve of her lifestyle.

So to what purpose does it serve to run Lizzie down?

Thanks Kasan.. you nailed it.. ;)

I'm too old to change.. :laugh:

LOVE DAISIES

I don't think anyone is running Lizzie down.She opens herself up to

the comments. I have seen many other posters criticized and degraded

for having an A with a MM...but Lizzie is seen as an "exception" because of her "lifestyle". She even blatantly admits that she LIKES being with MM...and some think it's funny and a "hoot".....I think it's unfair to say

it's OK for ONE to do it....yet put someone else down for doing EXACTLY

the same thing.And to be honest..the fact that she IS older is even worse, because she should know better....it shouldn't be seen as an excuse or reason to continue doing it.

whichwayisup

She's a tough cookie and I doubt anything said here is going to upset her or make her change her life. Most may not agree or like her lifestyle and her choices - That's fine, agree to disagree, I learned to and because of that, I've gotten to know her better and enjoy her humour. She knows once in a while I will give her a hard time, but mostly it's tongue'n'cheek and she's OK with that.

You know.. I don't see much difference than the guy who date a girl, get her flowers.. pays for a dinner in a 5-star restaurant, then drinks in a chic bar, etc...

Do you?

Wouldn't know...guess I'm too cheap. I stick to the same woman I've been married to for 20 years. And even before that...I've never wanted to go at anyone with only the goal of sleeping with them...so paying for it in ANY fashion was also out of the question.

But I DO see a major "difference" when one or the other is married. But neither of us have agreed on that point in the past either.

I don't think anyone is running Lizzie down.She opens herself up to

the comments. I have seen many other posters criticized and degraded

for having an A with a MM...but Lizzie is seen as an "exception" because of her "lifestyle". She even blatantly admits that she LIKES being with MM...and some think it's funny and a "hoot".....I think it's unfair to say

it's OK for ONE to do it....yet put someone else down for doing EXACTLY

the same thing.And to be honest..the fact that she IS older is even worse, because she should know better....it shouldn't be seen as an excuse or reason to continue doing it.

We all make choices, some of them are better than others--some more destructive than others.

Although I might not subscribe to a lifestyle, I can certainly learn what motivates posters to act in the way that they do.

See the simple fact is, I hate being blindsided. To me knowledge is all powerful, and though I might not like the messenger, I can still appreciate the message.

Do you? ;)

Yes, I for one most certainly do.

xo

OE

LOVE DAISIES

I see what you're saying Kasan...I just don't like the double standard in this situation.

I guess we agree to disagree.....

Yes, I for one most certainly do.

xo

OE

I see the difference too. I don't want a guy to have to buy my love... or sex. Those are the most special things I have to give!

If a man I love wants to make me feel special by occasionally buying me flowers, taking me to a nice restaurant, saying "hey baby, let's get dressed up and pretend we're on our first date and paint the town red".... then yay for him, it will make our relationship even more fun and special. I will also buy him gifts and dress up in his little fantasy outfits for him etc. A true give and take, and making each other feel truly special and loved, is what it's all about.

That is so different to me than a guy who has to PAY me to hang out with him or for having to sleep with a guy just to make money. I feel sorry for people like Lizzie who don't have real love and who instead think they're special because someone pays to be with them. (I am not sugarcoating this since we've all established that Lizzie doesn't care what we think of her. Good for her. I'm just saying I feel sorry for people like that in general.) The man who is paying for me could pay any other "paid date" (or whatever you want to call it without being nasty) for the same thing... but no amount of money could buy the most sacred things from me! My self-respect isn't for sale and I cannot be used for anything (anymore!... I didn't always realize this, unfortunately).

HeavenScent
Ok..I will restate what I said before...

What I said is you COME ACROSS as cold...and you PORTRAY yourself as

cold. I didn;t say you ARE cold. I don;t know you in RL...all I can go by

is what you say HERE..and to ME yes, you seem very cold, and sometimes very self centered. Sorry..but having NO regard for other women's marriages, and bragging about sleeping with MM is NOT

a woman who is "warm and caring'............maybe it's just me, but, I doubt it.

Weren't you sleeping with someone's husband too? :confused:

HeavenScent
We all make choices, some of them are better than others--some more destructive than others.

Although I might not subscribe to a lifestyle, I can certainly learn what motivates posters to act in the way that they do.

See the simple fact is, I hate being blindsided. To me knowledge is all powerful, and though I might not like the messenger, I can still appreciate the message.

I am with you on this. I don't agree with Lizzie's lifestyle but it's her life and she's enjoying it.

Let her be with her lifestyle, just enjoy your own life.. whatever or however you live it.

I am with you on this. I don't agree with Lizzie's lifestyle but it's her life and she's enjoying it.

Let her be with her lifestyle, just enjoy your own life.. whatever or however you live it.

I would normally agree with you as well.

The difference is...this lifestyle directly...negatively... impacts several marriages since she makes a second career out of sleeping with several married men in exchange for the gifts they bring her.

Bragging about that, smugly advertising this lifestyle...quite honestly, makes my stomach turn. Lizzie isn't an "OW"...she's a professional.

Its funny, because I actually respect Lizzie for her wit and well-thought replies...even when I dislike them as much as I do. Its too bad that her lifestyle and view is so skewed from what it could be...because she could be a potent force to help people who need it otherwise.

LOVE DAISIES
Weren't you sleeping with someone's husband too? :confused:

No Heaven..I never slept with someone else's H. I had plenty of opportunities. I had a close friendship with someone who ended up getting

married. That ended it for me.

HeavenScent
I would normally agree with you as well.

The difference is...this lifestyle directly...negatively... impacts several marriages since she makes a second career out of sleeping with several married men in exchange for the gifts they bring her.

Bragging about that, smugly advertising this lifestyle...quite honestly, makes my stomach turn. Lizzie isn't an "OW"...she's a professional.

Its funny, because I actually respect Lizzie for her wit and well-thought replies...even when I dislike them as much as I do. Its too bad that her lifestyle and view is so skewed from what it could be...because she could be a potent force to help people who need it otherwise.

Of course her lifestyle impacts several, if not all marriages. Bragging about it is very low for me but there isn't anything that we can do to make her stop bragging.

I see it this way, she feels the need to brag or start a thread on each MM or every time she sees a hot boy or man cos she wants people to know that male of all ages still find her desirable (or otherwise but she wouldn't want to state that, would she?). I think she needs constant validation which is understandable, given her age.

I have been reading a lot of her posts and I must admit she has the brains but it's hard to accept her advice as times cos of what she does or who she is.

HeavenScent
No Heaven..I never slept with someone else's H. I had plenty of opportunities. I had a close friendship with someone who ended up getting

married. That ended it for me.

I'm sorry, I saw your threads on this board so I thought you did.

Reading this board and Infidelity really open up my eyes. I don't think marriage is in my plans for any time soon!

LOVE DAISIES

No problem Heaven..it's understandable.

I personally have no issue with Lizzie....but she creates threads like this one, and it just blows my mind. And yes....she is opening herself up to

criticism when she does this. My motto is..if you don't want to hear

anyones opinion then don't open yourself up to itand air your "dirty laundry". She has said in many threads she "doesn't care" what people think.and disregards anyone's opinions or advice..so it is MY guess that she creates these threads to brag about sleeping with MM, and how much better she is than the W.....what other reason would there be?

No problem Heaven..it's understandable.

I personally have no issue with Lizzie....but she creates threads like this one, and it just blows my mind. And yes....she is opening herself up to

criticism when she does this. My motto is..if you don't want to hear

anyones opinion then don't open yourself up to itand air your "dirty laundry". She has said in many threads she "doesn't care" what people think.and disregards anyone's opinions or advice..so it is MY guess that she creates these threads to brag about sleeping with MM, and how much better she is than the W.....what other reason would there be?

Center of attention. Part of the validation thing.

WOW.. WOW ladies.... tst tst tst.. you should be ashamed.. I have many 'défauts' but I AM NOT jealous or envious of anyone.. it's a very ugly thing...

Envy is that passion which views with malignant dislike the superiority of those who are really entitled to all the superiority they possess.

It can also derive from a sense of low self-esteem that results from an upward social comparison threatening a person's self image: another person has something that the envier considers to be important to have. If the other person is perceived to be similar to the envier, the aroused envy will be particularly intense, because it signals to the envier that it just as well could have been him or her who had the desired object.

It is a universal and most unfortunate aspect of human nature because not only does the envious person wish to inflict misfortune on others, but is also rendered unhappy by his envy.

You need to go out a little bit more and open your mind about fashion.. etc..

ps.. my girls are beautiful and natural... ;)

Lizzie

Thank you so much for posting the last couple of pictures on your profile. You give hope to all women. I'm in my mid forties. I work out, keep fit and healthy and I have always taken care of myself. People are always surprised when I tell them how old i am, but I'm realistic and there is no way I look like I'm in my twenties.

But, your pictures have given me hope that if people think your body can compare to such young woman, I'm quite sure many of us who think that we can't, feel pretty good about ourselves now.

Ladies, do this. Put on a tight bra that pushes everything up and in, look in the mirror and raise your arms like Lizzie does in her pictures. See how everything lifts and how much firmer and younger you look? The problem is, we can't go around with our arms above our heads forever, but for a moment we can all have the body of twenty somethings.

Thanks again Lizzie!

• Author
Lizzie

Thank you so much for posting the last couple of pictures on your profile. You give hope to all women. I'm in my mid forties. I work out, keep fit and healthy and I have always taken care of myself. People are always surprised when I tell them how old i am, but I'm realistic and there is no way I look like I'm in my twenties.

But, your pictures have given me hope that if people think your body can compare to such young woman, I'm quite sure many of us who think that we can't, feel pretty good about ourselves now.

Ladies, do this. Put on a tight bra that pushes everything up and in, look in the mirror and raise your arms like Lizzie does in her pictures. See how everything lifts and how much firmer and younger you look? The problem is, we can't go around with our arms above our heads forever, but for a moment we can all have the body of twenty somethings.

Thanks again Lizzie!

Hahaha.. you're welcome...

But I have to say that I can take the same picture with my arms down..and you won't see much difference..

Sometimes (rare) I don't wear a bra, just a camisole.. and it happened twice that women didn't believe me.. so I had to show them I wasn't wearning any.. they were speechless.. they both said I had amazing breasts.. one of them was last week.. while taking a walk on lunch time and the other was a few months ago on a 'girls' night out'..

So yes, there is hope if you don't smoke, don't take any drugs.. don't drink alcohol... exercise and take care of yourself.. and I have to say that the main thing is good genes.. ;)

Mustang Sally

I, too, have found the pictures enlightening. But then again, I'd be one of the first women to admit that women are more critical of themselves and each other's bodies than any man would ever be...

I think it's not really so much about "raising one's arms above one's head," per se, but more about attitude and persona. I think whatever some of us may perceive Lizzie's body to be (or not be), she more than makes up for with confidence and presentation towards her many MM.

• Author

I was wondering if we can post nude pictures in our private photo album on here and let only some members (contacts) look at them?

Are we allowed this?

Mustang Sally
I was wondering if we can post nude pictures in our private photo album on here and let only some members (contacts) look at them?

Are we allowed this?

Why not just email them direct? If you know what I mean.....

:laugh:

whichwayisup

Yup, she does have a sexy bod. And a nice bouncey set too! (wow, once again I sound like a luster lesbian..Oh well. I can appreciate a woman's beauty!)

whichwayisup

Are we allowed this?

:laugh: Are you serious??

I doubt very much LS allows that. Though I'm sure you could PM those who are interested and want to see, and send them in an email...