I dated a woman who was my height (5'8) for a while and she constantly made snide comments about my height.

Wow. :eek: I've been turned down when first meeting a woman because of my height but I've never in a relationship with a woman who gave me shyt for my height, even the ones who were taller than me.

And they say men are shallow. :D:laugh:

Hmm...I'm 5 2 so I'd say obviously shorter then myself but I'll go with around 5'6 and under.

Elfs need loving to.:laugh::p

But I am not elf height, like yourself.

OH!!! No elf's like hight people will be refered to you. Consider youself off the list until further notice. :mad::p

OH!!! No elf's like hight people will be refered to you. Consider youself off the list until further notice. :mad::p

So then am I on a "short" time-out?:p

burning 4 revenge
Wow. :eek: I've been turned down when first meeting a woman because of my height but I've never in a relationship with a woman who gave me shyt for my height, even the ones who were taller than me.

And they say men are shallow. :D:laugh:

Have you ever noticed that even women who are short (5'2ish) often want guys over 5'10?

It's ridiculous

Have you ever noticed that even women who are short (5'2ish) often want guys over 5'10?

It's ridiculous

Yes, sir. I've actually commented on that before. When I look at profiles on dating sites, it seems like girls around 5'6" - 5'8" or so have lesser height requirements than girls around 5'0" - 5'3".

burning 4 revenge
Yes, sir. I've actually commented on that before. When I look at profiles on dating sites, it seems like girls around 5'6" - 5'8" or so have lesser height requirements than girls around 5'0" - 5'3".

Yes, I think you're right. Its like some of them have a complex and try to offset it by only dating tall men

It's ridiculous

Its been discussed on here before, but women generally say that they want a guy that they feel will be their protector, so they generally feel that a taller guy will do just that.

Its been discussed on here before, but women generally say that they want a guy that they feel will be their protector, so they generally feel that a taller guy will do just that.

It's mainly the ones who don't watch UFC that (mistakenly) think that. :D

Why is it stupid?

You all have preferences just like everyone else does. What you think is stupid can be put back on to you if you make a preference other's don't like.

It's ridiculous

Short women don't want to end up with short guys and have short children. With a taller guy, their odds of having taller kids go up.

Not kidding - my girlfriends have said this.

burning 4 revenge
Well I think it's unfair that the vast majority of the female population disqualifies almost half the male population based on height. I can understand a girl feeling strange about being with a man smaller than her, but most women at 5'2 or 5'3 still weed out guys under 5'10 unless they are rich or built like an adonis
Well I think it's unfair that the vast majority of the female population disqualifies almost half the male population based on height. I can understand a girl feeling strange about being with a man smaller than her, but most women at 5'2 or 5'3 still weed out guys under 5'10 unless they are rich or built like an adonis

I don't let it bother me. I've been on the shorter size my whole life, but there are still plenty of women out there.

Why is it stupid?

You all have preferences just like everyone else does. What you think is stupid can be put back on to you if you make a preference other's don't like.

I don't think anyone said it's stupid but for the sake of argument: If a girl has a height requirement then so be it. She just shouldn't turn around and call guys shallow for not wanting to date a fat chick.

burning 4 revenge
I don't let it bother me. I've been on the shorter size my whole life, but there are still plenty of women out there.
Yeah, but you're a pretty boy. It aint easy for guys like me who are Joe Average, trust me
Yeah, but you're a pretty boy. It aint easy for guys like me who are Joe Average, trust me

I'm just like you and everyone else. Some women think I am "pretty" and some do not. The same goes for you.

Do you really want to be with someone who will judge you on your height? Of course not, so don't let it get to you.

If a girl has a height requirement then so be it. She just shouldn't turn around and call guys shallow for not wanting to date a fat chick.

I'll agree there.

It's mainly the ones who don't watch UFC that (mistakenly) think that. :D

I use to get so furious when I got turned down and looked down upon because of my height. Perhaps thats why there is a UFC.