Astrological Compatibility

tmarie55

I don't really believe in the astrology thing.. but somehow I am a textbook Pisces. we're the old souls at the end of the cycle.

Sparks do tend to fly most often with a scorpio. Just have to watch out for that stinger. :laugh:

Beware of the pinchers.

*gets hurt by the pincer, boils water in another jar, puts crab in*

Dinner is served :D.

The girl of my dreams happens to be a Leo. :love: Hmm, I still am curious to what astrological type I should be attracted to. (Just for fun, I think it's silly if anyone puts a lot of real value in these things).

And mine is Libra. It's not silly, it's just that it gives you false hope when you read that because your sign and her sign are supposed to be compatible.

Haha, something about them just really draws me. :o Well, the women atleast. Leo men I've met seem to be pretty egotistical and never can accept when they are in the wrong.

Good thing they are not all the same. That just applies to the ones whom I met personally.:laugh::o

Thats funny. I agree with you about the males.:laugh:

*gets hurt by the pincer, boils water in another jar, puts crab in*

Dinner is served :D.

At least we are tasty.:bunny:

At least we are tasty.:bunny:

I guess. But crabs are too complicated for me as a meal. Last thing I want to do when I'm hungry is to break shells to get at the meat.

Leo men I've met seem to be pretty egotistical and never can accept when they are in the wrong.

I don't know. They seem to be quietly arrogant in that they don't talk much but sometimes they say rather cocky things. But maybe that's just my cousin's individual characteristic rather than anything.

The statement does apply another cousin. She's not good at admitting that she's wrong.