Astrological Compatibility

tmarie55

I don't believe in astrology, but it's fun nonetheless.

I just did a birth chart and it says:

Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Pisces

Sun is in 14 Degrees Leo.

Moon is in 19 Degrees Cancer.

Mercury is in 08 Degrees Virgo.

Venus is in 09 Degrees Virgo.

Mars is in 25 Degrees Cancer.

Jupiter is in 01 Degrees Sagittarius.

Saturn is in 28 Degrees Libra.

Uranus is in 05 Degrees Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 26 Degrees Sagittarius.

Pluto is in 26 Degrees Libra.

N. Node is in 24 Degrees Gemini.

My boyfriend is a Capricorn, apparently a terrible match for me. :p

well, again, more to the point that astro compatibility is not just about sun sign. you're not really a leo. first off, the shyness makes sense, since your rising or ascendant is pisces. (mine is virgo, so i also come off as shy.) of the five personal planets, you have four in feminine signs, so you're really not a leo. deep down inside, you are, but your communication style, emotions, and actions/receptivity are in earth and water signs. it's no wonder you'd attract a capricorn.

OMG, shadow, your chart is almost identical to my bf's, and I'm a Capricorn! A girl Capricorn, at least. I feel like we're compatable, so maybe there's hope for you the the guy.

I have always been deeply interested in Astrology and am not the least bit ashamed to admit that once I've begun dating someone, I look up his natal chart. For anyone interested (perhaps in interpreting), here's mine:

Rising Sign is in 20 Degrees Taurus

Sun is in 04 Degrees Cancer

Moon is in 27 Degrees Libra

Mercury is in 00 Degrees Cancer

Venus is in 19 Degrees Taurus

Mars is in 14 Degrees Taurus

Jupiter is in 18 Degrees Gemini

Saturn is in 14 Degrees Leo

Uranus is in 07 Degrees Scorpio

Neptune is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius

Pluto is in 11 Degrees Libra

N. Node is in 21 Degrees Libra

Pisceans are my favorites, and my happiest relationship was with a Taurus. My most intense and longest-lasting relationship was with a fellow Cancerian. For reasons that are beyond me to this very day, we couldn't stay away from each other. We'd break up for a week or a month, and then pick up right where we left off... only to succumb to some explosive argument once more. Four-year rollercoaster rides tend to leave one feeling queasy at the end. ;-)

I have to point out that Aquarians are known for being able to see and agree with all different sides of an arguement (positive and negative)... Ive got to defend myself and my fellow Aquarians and point out that we can handle emotion very well however, we will probably figure out a resolution or a reason as to why you should feel the way you do and why you should not feel the way you do. Thats where it gets crazy...

I personally love being needed as bad as it sounds. I love fixing problems and I love listening as long as the speaker is prepared to listen to my 1,001 ideas and tangents in response... I think Ive made my point ;)

Very interesting :) I'll have to read up on Libra

Us Aquarians are great. I know my personality description fits me to a tee.

Us Aquarians are great

Of course we are. Make that 3 Aquarians.

Wow. Theres more crabby people here then I thought.

I was beginning to think that.

*proceeds to smash a jar over the nearest cancer's head* :p

Of course we are. Make that 3 Aquarians.

4 pitcher carriers.

*grabs Pedigree's hand*....don't hurt those misunderstood crabs.

Are there no other Virgos here on LS??? That cannot be! I must have missed a post.:bunny:

My ex-h is an Aquarius. I didn't really look at our sign compatibility until our relationship was far along, but when I did, nearly every astrology book or site I went to said that Aquarius-Virgo are not a good romantic match. I can't remember why exactly except for one thing: Aquarius tries to make chaos out of order, Virgo tries to make order out of chaos. That was pretty true for us.

My bf is a Taurus. I've read that Taurus-Virgo match is really good. Yay! An earlier poster said that Taurans want to be on top in a relationship; that sounds kinda true for us. I don't know if that's good or bad!

Are there no other Virgos here on LS??? That cannot be! I must have missed a post.:bunny:

My ex-h is an Aquarius. I didn't really look at our sign compatibility until our relationship was far along, but when I did, nearly every astrology book or site I went to said that Aquarius-Virgo are not a good romantic match. I can't remember why exactly except for one thing: Aquarius tries to make chaos out of order, Virgo tries to make order out of chaos. That was pretty true for us.

My bf is a Taurus. I've read that Taurus-Virgo match is really good. Yay! An earlier poster said that Taurans want to be on top in a relationship; that sounds kinda true for us. I don't know if that's good or bad!

Hi Starry-eyed. Will you post on my female sexuality thread? I am curious to know whether you were at all physically attracted to your H, and if not, what made you go forward with the marriage anyway?

I'm a Virgo. According to what I've read, I'm not supposed to be compatible with Sag. It's all so silly. As I've mentioned, my ex was a Sag but so is my H.

I was beginning to think that.

Beware of the pinchers.

4 pitcher carriers.

*grabs Pedigree's hand*....don't hurt those misunderstood crabs.

Thanks.:love:

I was born on July 11.

I must say that I am surprised.

I was born on July 11.

Heh, my birthday is a day before yours. :D Probably not the same year though.

Anyways I took the birth chart someone posted on the last page, here's my results!:

Rising Sign is in 05 Degrees Scorpio

Sun is in 18 Degrees Cancer.

Moon is in 03 Degrees Cancer.

Mercury is in 10 Degrees Leo.

Venus is in 29 Degrees Leo.

Mars is in 27 Degrees Leo.

Jupiter is in 16 Degrees Leo.

Saturn is in 04 Degrees Aquarius.

Uranus is in 11 Degrees Capricorn.

Neptune is in 15 Degrees Capricorn.

Pluto is in 17 Degrees Scorpio.

N. Node is in 18 Degrees Capricorn.

I seem to have a lot of Leo in me, despite my crabby-ness. :p The girl of my dreams happens to be a Leo. :love: Hmm, I still am curious to what astrological type I should be attracted to. (Just for fun, I think it's silly if anyone puts a lot of real value in these things).

I've got to say, though, it seems like a pretty accurate depiction of me..

All right,

You guys are dissin' on my sign.

I don't know about the divorce thing. However, Aquarian men are the most...presidential.:D That is why President's day is in Feb.

Pisces actually... based on the closest Monday to George Washington's actual birthday, Feb. 22nd.. Which happens to be my b-day too.:p:D

I[/b] seem to have a lot of Leo in me, despite my crabby-ness. :p The girl of my dreams happens to be a Leo. :love: Hmm, I still am curious to what astrological type I should be attracted to. (Just for fun, I think it's silly if anyone puts a lot of real value in these things).

I've got to say, though, it seems like a pretty accurate depiction of me..

My last two ex's were both Leo's.:o

Scorpio - I've dated a few. I guess since they're my own ilk, they're too close to home for me to notice any pattern, because IME they have been all over the damn place. One thing's for sure - we are pretty and we love sex. Oh, and that whole militant loyalty thing? A flaming lie. They date whoever suits them until they've gotten what they can out of them (usually an emotional high, or status boost if they're bent on controlling everyone around them), and then they're on to the next one.

Sounds like my Scorpio ex wife... especially that last part..:rolleyes:

Pisces actually... based on the closest Monday to George Washington's actual birthday, Feb. 22nd.. Which happens to be my b-day too.:p:D

I am closer to Honest Abe's birthday. Or as I sometimes refer to myself, the Anti Valentine. So close to being a Valentine baby, that my Mom says she thought about delaying my entrance into the world, then...not so much.

Crap, maybe I am cursed from birth.:(

Alright, now I am depressed.

My last two ex's were both Leo's.:o

Haha, something about them just really draws me. :o Well, the women atleast. Leo men I've met seem to be pretty egotistical and never can accept when they are in the wrong.