Astrological Compatibility

tmarie55

I've also had trouble with the capricorn men. Two were prudish like you said but most of them had a real heavy misogyny vibe going.

Yeah... my experience, too! Hey, any Capricorn men out there ready to step up to the plate to explain or defend the honor of Cap.Men? And tell us why you are such prudes and misogynists?

I've also had trouble with the capricorn men. Two were prudish like you said but most of them had a real heavy misogyny vibe going.

Yeah... my experience, too! Hey, any Capricorn men out there ready to step up to the plate to explain or defend the honor of Cap.Men? And tell us why you are such prudes and misogynists? Or not? I just can't help thinking about Nixon, the archetypal Capricorn male. Ugh. Sorry, Capricorn men.

So, cancers are unstable, eh? Hmm, thats interesting. Fellow Cancers, do you think that fits you? :p

Where did you hear that from?:confused:

I LOVE Cancers. Love'em. Sweet people. A bit cranky at times, but it's cute.

Its true. I can be cranky, especially in the morning.:o

Where did you hear that from?:confused:

One of my friends who is a major astrology-nut told me Cancers are "emotionally unstable and reclusive". :laugh: I don't put much thought into astrology, but it made me wonder if others thought of us that way.

polywog, we love you too, haha! :laugh:

Citizen Erased
Its true. I can be cranky, especially in the morning.:o

Aww such a cute face like yours, you'd be adorable when cranky :love:

One of my friends who is a major astrology-nut told me Cancers are "emotionally unstable and reclusive". :laugh: I don't put much thought into astrology, but it made me wonder if others thought of us that way.

polywog, we love you too, haha! :laugh:

Everyone is different. I wouldn't call myself unstable in those regards.

Aww such a cute face like yours, you'd be adorable when cranky :love:

I get told that sometimes.:mad::o

ok, this will probably get me in trouble and look like a fool, but here goes...

to answer the OP's question, yes, i do believe there is something to it, but then again, i believe so because it's kind of a hobby. as a few have stated, there is more to it than just sun sign.

what people mean by more than sun sign is that i am not just a leo: i am a sun in leo. my natal chart, a phrase that has been previously thrown out, shows that i am:

sun in leo

moon in sagittarius

mercury in leo

mars in virgo

venus in cancer

jupiter in sagittarius

saturn in gemini

uranus in libra

neptune in sagittarius

pluto in libra

north node in capricorn

ascendant in virgo

where each planet refers to an aspect of one's personality. the main planetary aspects are the personal planets:

sun = your soul, who you really are deep down inside

moon = your emotional well being

mercury = your communication style

mars = your action / the way you give

venus = your receptivity / the way you want to receive

if someone says, "well, i'm a cancer, but the personality analysis is totally not me." most likely, this individual has other signs that will typically afflict with the cancer sign.

now, when it comes to relationships and astrology, the way astrological compatibility works is by analyzing the two individual's charts and looking at their synastry, which is how the planetary aspects are compatible with each other. different astrologers will analyze different aspects, but, whichever methodology you choose to go with, i have found there to be a pretty good science to it.

hope this wasn't too boring for you.

MystifiedByMen

haha, so anything good about Capricorn men that you ladies like? Just wondering because I just started seeing one a month ago.

I loved Zebra's post. Especially this:

Sagittarius - I've dated two, including my current SO , and both have been extremely loving, supportive, warm and fun LTRs with almost zero arguments - the best relationships of my life. Sags love abstract pursuits like I do, but what's best, when I get bitchy or demanding they yield a little in order to keep me happy, which compels me to be sweet and nice because I want to reward their kindness. They're very dedicated in a relationship. They have an adorable "Me Tarzan, you Jane," "I'll save you, little lady!" thing going, while not being machista at all. Great stuff. I love these guys.

You described my Sagittarian husband.:love:

That said, my ex was also a Sag and we were like oil and water. All wrong for each other. Go figure.

I am a cancerian and I agree we are aloof, moody and cranky at times. We are cautious and it takes us time to get into a relationship and nuture it. But once we are sure about the relationship, you wont find a more loyal partner. Sometimes, we do get clingy but we love our partners and friends a great deal without expecting the same amount of love in return. We are very sensitive and retract into a shell when we are hurt by our loved ones. What the world thinks about us makes no difference but what our partners and loved ones think about us means the world to us. I love every single person that I have been close to and that does not mean I wish to rekindle my relationship with them. I just love them for who they are and for all the wonderful memories... :)

I am a cancerian and I agree we are aloof, moody and cranky at times. We are cautious and it takes us time to get into a relationship and nuture it. But once we are sure about the relationship, you wont find a more loyal partner. Sometimes, we do get clingy but we love our partners and friends a great deal without expecting the same amount of love in return. We are very sensitive and retract into a shell when we are hurt by our loved ones. What the world thinks about us makes no difference but what our partners and loved ones think about us means the world to us. I love every single person that I have been close to and that does not mean I wish to rekindle my relationship with them. I just love them for who they are and for all the wonderful memories... :)

I am a Cancer, but we are all not the same. Alot of that does describe me, but I overcame the clingy part years ago and I refuse to retract into a shell if I get hurt. I will do my best to remain strong. I expect the same amount of love and respect back from loved ones and friends and if not, then I keep my distance.

I am a Cancer, but we are all not the same. Alot of that does describe me, but I overcame the clingy part years ago and I refuse to retract into a shell if I get hurt. I will do my best to remain strong. I expect the same amount of love and respect back from loved ones and friends and if not, then I keep my distance.

I toally agree.. Everybody's is different.. I am trying my best not to be clingy... :o I did not mean to say I dont expect to loved or respected by my loved ones.. Afterall, I am human too.. Actually, I recently let go of a close friend just because she could no more love me for the person I am.. I tried my best to save our friendship but she wasnt really interested.. But, I still love her for who she is... :)

I toally agree.. Everybody's is different.. I am trying my best not to be clingy... :o I did not mean to say I dont expect to loved or respected by my loved ones.. Afterall, I am human too.. Actually, I recently let go of a close friend just because she could no more love me for the person I am.. I tried my best to save our friendship but she wasnt really interested.. But, I still love her for who she is... :)

You can't overcome clingyness overnight, but at least you are working on it.

You can't overcome clingyness overnight, but at least you are working on it.

thanks.. :)

@ topic (Original post)

Which sun sign (women) is the most astrologically compatible with cancer (men)?

All I know is that I scare the shat out of Cancers'. :confused:

I wish I did not, but come on.

Strike three.

Oh, they are all sad and hiding.

Unders, he loves you. Unders he can't even utter your name, years later. Unders he is just scared. You know what? F' that noise. Open you dam'n mouth and speak crab. It is not all about just YOUR feelings.

Okay astro rant over.

You don't scare me.:cool:

Liar.....

...sorry, that was mean. You are cool.

I love the crabby patties, they just don't love me. I get it.

Liar.....:cool:

Bring it on woman. I have a pick and I know how to use it, plus I have a pecan plant down by you, don't I?

Bring it on woman. I have a pick and I know how to use it, plus I have a pecan plant down by you, don't I?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

See this is how you crab people get to me. I need to build some kind of trap far away from my heart. Don't worry I am crafty and I will do it.

Now, I do fully expect that on one fine day in early summer you Riddler will show up to tend to your pecan plantation adorned in the finest curtains that Michagan can muster.

I always thought astrology was crap. Then I did a birth chart (http://www.alabe.com/freechart/) and I slowly got into it from there. Overall, I reckon astrology/compatibility is valid, but it is just one ingredient in a sea of variables (e.g. a person's experiences, family, education etc.) I don't get into predicting the future (e.g. daily horoscopes) buy the natal/birth stuff is kinda cool.

I'm a Sag.... Altruistic, traveller, philosophical, blunt, honest, humorous etc.

Which sun sign (women) is the most astrologically compatible with cancer (men)?

using sun only... scorpio, pisces. then taurus, virgo.

I don't believe in astrology, but it's fun nonetheless.

I'm a Leo. In some ways I'm the exact opposite of a Leo (shy and reserved); in others I fit the stereotype to a tee. My "real" personality beneath the surface is somewhat domineering, attention-seeking, opionated and hardheaded. I like to be "on top." My personality is full of contradictions.

I just did a birth chart and it says:

Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Pisces

Sun is in 14 Degrees Leo.

Moon is in 19 Degrees Cancer.

Mercury is in 08 Degrees Virgo.

Venus is in 09 Degrees Virgo.

Mars is in 25 Degrees Cancer.

Jupiter is in 01 Degrees Sagittarius.

Saturn is in 28 Degrees Libra.

Uranus is in 05 Degrees Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 26 Degrees Sagittarius.

Pluto is in 26 Degrees Libra.