Astrological Compatibility

tmarie55

Citizen Erased
Yeah, but the few times that I have read all the horoscopes, they are pretty constant with what Cancers are and Cancers seem to be the only ones described like that.

Well I'm a Libra and it always says we are flirty, fun and great in bed. I'm not debating that, but I doubt that every single flirtatious fun whore is a Libra :laugh:

Well I'm a Libra and it always says we are flirty, fun and great in bed. I'm not debating that, but I doubt that every single flirtatious fun whore is a Libra :laugh:

I doubt that as well.:laugh:

I don't know. These astrology signs and what they say are weird. For the most part, the Chinese signs are way off for me.

Not that I believe in these things, mind you, but sometimes they do cut pretty close to the bone. The chinese astrology is actually more on the money for me.......it says that my sign should steer clear of the Rooster. I wish I had known that years and years ago, before I married my psycho exhusband, who just happens to be under the Rooster sign. If you read regular astrological horoscopes, however, my sign and Capricorn, which is the psycho exhusband's sign, are supposed to be perfect matches. Go figure. Both the Chinese and regular signs are dead on the money for me, however, as far as most of my little quirks and habits....

My BF is Cancer and I'm Capricorn and we both have tropics so that's good compatibility IMO.

To hell with horoscopes. Live the day and report back tomorrow.

There is more to every person than just the sun sign. It would take me way too long to write out the differences here but I guarentee if you had an astrology chart done then you'd be amazed. If you do a google search with : Venus group astrology - that website lets you do a free chart and explains what each sign means in it. It's actually kind of fun.;):)

Why did they have to use my sign for the name of womens uh... "hygiene products"? :mad::p

Well, at least you are fresh and free. :lmao:

I'm going to make up my own Astrological charts using my own mythology. Yeah, that's the ticket.

My husband and I are both Scorpios. I read my horoscope but I don't let it run my life.

Our compatability chart says this will either be the best or the worse relationship you can have- with another Scorpio. Ours is on the best end :love::love:

My inlaws are both Taurus'- and my oldest son is too.

plainoldjared

Ive read so many different articles on Aquarians and I'd say they very closely resemble my personality. According to those compatability sites Im best matched to an Aries however, my ex is an Aries and while I really think she was a great person (in general not in a relationship with me) I have learned that I cant get along with someone that is usually hard headed and unwilling to admit mistakes, which is one of the most mentioned characteristic of an Aries.

I am quite fond of Taurus' and Cancers, deeply attracted to their personalities but Aquarian women are usually my type physically. I dont know what the connection is there, Ive read that astrological signs usually have physical traits also

Logically speaking, I don't believe in these signs but the thing is that I'm a gemini and they nailed my personality to the tee. Horoscope said Libra is my best match. No wonder I find darling coco attractive :)

I don't care much about astrology. The most I've done is reading the personalities that come with the various starsigns.

that Aquarian men are the most frequently divorced of all the signs between the genders.

As an Aquarian, I do hope that's not true.

bigheartkindsoul

I don't seem to get on well in relationships with Aquariuans, I am a Cancer.

I thought Aquarians couldn't handle the emotional side of Cancer and Cancer not liking the emotional dismissivness of an Aquarian.

Picies and Cancer get on very well and are quite alike, so am surprised to read the above, perhaps this is telling us its all aload of rubbish.

RecordProducer
I don't seem to get on well in relationships with Aquariuans,
I don't either! :laugh::lmao:

I thought Aquarians couldn't handle the emotional side of Cancer and Cancer not liking the emotional dismissivness of an Aquarian.
Replace Cancer with Pisces and you'll get the feel of my relationships. Next time, I'll look for a Cancer or a Scorpio. My kids are two little Scorpions and we get along well... well, most of the time. :p We understand each other. You know how people ask twins "If one of you gets hurt, does the other one feel it?" I think if these people saw how twins beat each other mercilessly, they would never ask that. :D
I am Pisces. I've had three relationships in my life and, amazingly, they are all Aquarius. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, Recordproducer, the feeling's mutual. I don't and can't get along with Pisces as friends/acquaintances much less as potential lovers.

All this astrological talk's gotten me curious. Who would Aquarians be most astrologically compatible with?

I'm a Libra and I read somewhere that I'm sexually compatible with a Capricorn :)

As for relationship, it says Aquarius.

I'm a Libra and I read somewhere that I'm sexually compatible with a Capricorn :)

As for relationship, it says Aquarius.

It says Libra goes well with Gemini, Aquarius, Leo and Sagittarius.

Hmmm... I've been with two Leos and it didn't work out well. One Aquarius turned out to be too vain for me and no chemistry at all. One site said that Libra doesn't go well with Capricorn but it's the opposite for me.

HeadlessZebra

I could be making it up in my head, but I've noticed some trends. I'm a Scorpio female who has dated scores upon scores of guys, and here is my breakdown (please don't kill me):

Aries - Different species. Extremely uncomplicated. I don't get them, they don't get me, I don't date them.

Taurus - Treacherous, machiavellian and quite loopy. Left alone, we will strangle each other. I don't date them.

Gemini - Manipulative, duplicitous, hypocrites, users, liars, all smoke and mirrors and falsehood (but they SWEAR they're not, because IMO they lie even to themselves.) Gives them a kind of unattainable, mysterious aura, and the challenge seems to be subconsciously alluring to me, because I keep going nuts over Geminis, and they lead me on but in the end they never reciprocate my feelings. I've been involved with a slew of these, and the pattern has never failed yet.

Cancer - Nuckin' futs. Like, psychologically unstable. The few Cancers in my life were either heavily medicated, or should have been. Unmedicated, they turned into an uber-needy, freeform seesawing if-you-leave-me-I'll-kill-you/if-you-don't-leave-me-I'll-kill-you deal.

Leo - I've dated hordes of Leos, including three LTRs. They love me, I love them. Their childlike, usually benevolent king-of-the-jungle thing (yes, the stereotype is true) is cute to me, and they usually accept my advice, making me their royal advisor of sorts (or their queen, I guess. Kings seem to like queens.) Leos in my experience are pretty harmless, typically smart and always full of life. Snazzy dressers. One of them had Narcissistic Personality Disorder, though (extreme Leohood?)

Virgo - Different species; I don't date them. They're not even in my radar, so I can't describe them.

Libra - Really sweet... wishy-washy, but smart... tend to be a smidge overweight :p In the long term they're never satisfied.

Scorpio - I've dated a few. I guess since they're my own ilk, they're too close to home for me to notice any pattern, because IME they have been all over the damn place. One thing's for sure - we are pretty and we love sex. :D Oh, and that whole militant loyalty thing? A flaming lie. They date whoever suits them until they've gotten what they can out of them (usually an emotional high, or status boost if they're bent on controlling everyone around them), and then they're on to the next one.

Sagittarius - I've dated two, including my current SO :love:, and both have been extremely loving, supportive, warm and fun LTRs with almost zero arguments - the best relationships of my life. Sags love abstract pursuits like I do, but what's best, when I get bitchy or demanding they yield a little in order to keep me happy, which compels me to be sweet and nice because I want to reward their kindness. They're very dedicated in a relationship. They have an adorable "Me Tarzan, you Jane," "I'll save you, little lady!" thing going, while not being machista at all. Great stuff. I love these guys.

Capricorn - Need to be loved. Pretty adamant about their ideals. Can be rather moody and irritable.

Aquarius - On the surface, their high-flying and somewhat disorganized thoughts resemble my own and draw me in, but I hit a brick wall pretty fast. I don't know why. I think there's an intellectual compatibility, but not an emotional one to seal the deal.

Pisces - No idea. Never dated one. I'd have liked to, though.

I enjoy reading the horoscopes and usually will look for the Love Compatibility of my sign and whoever I am interested in or dating....I think it's fun and interesting but certainly don't guide my choices by it.

Oh and by the way, I'm a Cancer too.

You know I honestly never have looked much into astrological signs, but I decided to recently and you know what? My sign (cancer) nails my personality exactly. I was honestly pretty surprised myself at how accurate it was.. I'm not one to typically buy into these things but hey, might as well check it out!

I find that I am emotionally drawn to Gemini's (Most of the girls I hang out with are Gemini's and we are like best friends, I get along with their personalities really well). Although I tend to sexually be attracted to Leo's.. I have no clue why.

What are Cancer's typically supposed to be attracted to the most?