raise your hand if you are a OM/OW

• 2 weeks later...
greengoddess
I am a OW... Have been for about 18 months now. Been caught. And we are still together.

exactly he managed to happily keep his wife and still have you on the side. What an absolutely lucky man he is.:laugh::laugh:

Have they taken their summer family vacation yet?

Gone to any shows together? perhaps concerts?

How long are you willing to wait for this man and accept less from him?

precious1357

Its funny how I thought my situation was so unique and I get on this and find out there are many many OW is the same situation, with the same words and the same actions, scary!!!

exactly he managed to happily keep his wife and still have you on the side. What an absolutely lucky man he is.:laugh::laugh:

Yup...he knows how to play his women for fools doesn't he?

Let me ask you people a question do you know these people. that you seem so sure.

greengoddness and NOIDIDNT: i think you should stick to the old saying stop throwing stones while in a glass house

Let me ask you people a question do you know these people. that you seem so sure.

greengoddness and NOIDIDNT: i think you should stick to the old saying stop throwing stones while in a glass house

Hey GG.

Looky!! Someone signed on just to say something to US.

Apparently they got their panties all in a wad too.

Let me ask YOU something M G D? Do you know this person? Do you know us? Do you understand how a PUBLIC FORUM works? I didnt think so.

GreenEyedLady

Have they taken their summer family vacation yet?

Gone to any shows together? perhaps concerts?

How long are you willing to wait for this man and accept less from him?

Why do you care? Are you afraid you're the one who'll be sitting in front her?

Hey GG.

Let me ask YOU something M G D? Do you know this person? Do you know us? Do you understand how a PUBLIC FORUM works? I didnt think so.

Huh? please make some sense woman.

I dont know these people or you as a matter of fact. but you certainly are a nerve of a person. and your drivel banter gets annoying.

give advise that makes sense.

greengoddess
Why do you care? Are you afraid you're the one who'll be sitting in front her?

No fears here.

I hate to see young women so manipulated by these married men. She is wasting her life waiting for a happy ending that will never come. I've read her story. This man is a total family man very involved with his kids sports. He will always want his kids to look up to him and will never want to be thought of as a cheater and a liar to his kids no matter what age they are.

This man is not going anywhere and yousaveme could happily be creating her own future with a new man but he manipulates and leaves her hanging on. He's playing a game and she is a willing pawn. Very sad.

Huh? please make some sense woman.

I dont know these people or you as a matter of fact. but you certainly are a nerve of a person. and your drivel banter gets annoying.

give advise that makes sense.

My drivel banter? Puh-leeze.

You sign on once every blue moon to sing sad songs or bash BS posters, and you expect to be taken seriously.

Posters like you are more than annoying. Its a wonder you even remembered your password.

But, I digress, feeding the troll is not usually something that I waste my time doing. And you are a waste.

Toodles.

greengoddess
Hey GG.

lol another new user name. Funny. Guess they are so use to hiding and sneaking around they have to do it on forums too.

I am genuinely curious to see how many of the regular posters in this forum are actually OM/OW. If you are or have been in the past, please post here. If not, please don't. This is not a thread to discuss who should be posting in this forum and who shouldn't. I am really just curious who the actual OM/OW posters are. I think their posts some times get buried amoungst those that aren't.

Currently I am.

I'm new here, so please don't shoot me. I currently am a OW:sick: and I glad to have found this forum to actually share some of my dilemma:o (* that is if you don't mind me bending everyone's ears every so often*:))

precious1357
I'm new here, so please don't shoot me. I currently am a OW:sick: and I glad to have found this forum to actually share some of my dilemma:o (* that is if you don't mind me bending everyone's ears every so often*:))

Hi CAMAYPARK:

I am in the same boat, please share, I'm willing to "listen" and I want to share too. Read some of my posts and let me know your thoughts!

TogetherForever

Hi Camay,

Are you here for advice to deal with your relationship or are you looking to exit the affair?

And by the way, Welcom to LS!

TF

annabelle75

Welcome to the OM/OW forum. There are many of us here that are glad to listen. If you get a little scared about posting certain here on the boards feel free to shoot me a PM once your private messaging has been enabled (i think after 75 posts or so). I'm always willing to lend an ear and share my own experiences. Just not always here on the public boards. I'm sure there will be times you just want to vent or share and not get into a debate defending yourself. As you post here more you will find those you can relate to and those you just need to ignore ;). Its good to have contact with those that really undertsand what you are going through. We're here for you.

TogetherForever
newbie here. I have been the ow for almost two years now

Hi Infinity,

Welcome to OUR world!!

;)

Hi everyone!

I am OW in LDR too! The thing is, it's not a sexual r/ship since we live thousands of miles away from each other.

I guess it's more of an emotional attachment. The thing is, most of my friends understand my situation and why I love this man a lot.

I have gone to another forum, they really lash out on OW/OM. So I hope it's different over here.

Thanks for reading!

GreenEyedLady
I have gone to another forum, they really lash out on OW/OM. So I hope it's different over here.Thanks for reading!

It's not different here...Just put those on ignore that you don't want to deal with and take what you need from everything else...

Welcome!:bunny:

TogetherForever
Hi everyone!

I am OW in LDR too! The thing is, it's not a sexual r/ship since we live thousands of miles away from each other.

I guess it's more of an emotional attachment. The thing is, most of my friends understand my situation and why I love this man a lot.

I have gone to another forum, they really lash out on OW/OM. So I hope it's different over here.

Thanks for reading!

Lyssa,

Welcome to LS. Beware that some of the members from other sites also post here. Use the ignore option!! It works wonders.

Again, Welcome:)

Hurt & Alone

I was up until 8 weeks ago. But I miss him so much. In an earlier post I stated that I learned my lesson but if he were to come back I probably would change my mind at be with him again.

He is the most remarkable, loving person that I had ever been involved with. I told him once that the feeling I have for him outweighed any feelings that I ever had for my ex-h. But he is trying to "save his marriage" any all costs.

i slipped up yesterday and called him, he actually answered because after reading these posts I felt I had to confort him; to see if what we shared, the feelings, rel etc was real. He still states is was but it is in the past now.