Hi, this is my first post!

Hey Lizzie60,

Take what you want from the posters here & leave the bullsh** behind.

Ok:)

Alotta bashing going on at your expense & it's not nice.

People need to think before opening their mouths/typing.:mad:

OK, I thought about it and here goes. Lizzie is instigating other posters and getting the appropriate response. She has been as insulting if not more that anyone else here. She is not an innocent victim in any way.

The difference is that TBF has something other than looks, she is a kind and caring person. Lizzie is a very ugly person and I don't care what she looks like in a picture, IMO she is probably one of the most unattractive people I have ever seen post on this site. No picture needed!

That kind of gratuitous personal attack has no place, here. If anything, this Thread demonstrates that "virtue" has an extremely ugly side.

Bad form.

The difference is that TBF has something other than looks, she is a kind and caring person. Lizzie is a very ugly person and I don't care what she looks like in a picture, IMO she is probably one of the most unattractive people I have ever seen post on this site. No picture needed!

Wow -- really.... is this necessary to say something so cold and cruel?

I said it was my opinion. Please disagree if you want, but I'm not here to lie about how I feel. Lizzie doesn't care how others feel or if she hurts anyone, so I'm sure she has no problem with how I feel.

That kind of gratuitous personal attack has no place, here. If anything, this Thread demonstrates that "virtue" has an extremely ugly side.

Bad form.

Have you seen some of the things that Lizzie has said about TBF? Why is it OK for Lizzie?

TogetherForever

Yes Jinxx,

Looks like a great deal of ugliness, bad form, coldness & cruelty. Some posters think it's necessary ( & ok) to reply with all of the above.

From the LS Community Guidelines:

Civility and respect

We expect that all community participants interact in a manner conducive to free-flowing, collaborative participation from all visitors, fostering an environment free of harassment, character attacks, and other forms of individual and group berating. We realize that all members may not share the same definitions on issues surrounding personal morality, appropriate behavior, and other sensitive topics of discussion that often appear on the site; we encourage all to voice their own opinions while refraining from criticizing other participants for the perspective they hold. Each person that posts on the forum is to be treated with the utmost respect and civility regardless of how absurd or ridiculous the opinion expressed might seem to you from your perspective.

Personal attacks against other participants will not be tolerated under any circumstances. We define personal attacks as posted comments which are intended to provoke, demean, or ridicule another participant.

There aren't too many people who can get away with living hard without it being etched firmly on their faces, although 20 year olds have a little more flexibility than a 55 year old, in more ways than one.

I don't know how anyone can believe that selfish superficiality is the be-all and end-all of happiness. At the end of the day, you're left with male...donations and nothing else. I can't imagine how unfulfilling this lifestyle would be. Sometimes people use many, to replace the lack of.

There is a line in a song from that says:

"You get your pension in loneliness and alcohol." That is what Lizzie has to look forward to.

I said it was my opinion. Please disagree if you want, but I'm not here to lie about how I feel. Lizzie doesn't care how others feel or if she hurts anyone, so I'm sure she has no problem with how I feel.

So a person who does the exact same thing to another human being who they deem as inferior is what then....?

So if someone deserves to be called names it's ok? Who decides who deserves it and who doesn't? Apparently you do HN. Love the irony.

So a person who does the exact same thing to another human being who they deem as inferior is what then....?

So if someone deserves to be called names it's ok? Who decides who deserves it and who doesn't? Apparently you do HN. Love the irony.

I don't have any problem with anything that anyone calls me here. And, I have never said that Lizzie shouldn't be able to do or say anything she wants. Anything I say is my opinion only. Take it or leave it, I really don't care.

Yes Jinxx,

Looks like a great deal of ugliness, bad form, coldness & cruelty. Some posters think it's necessary ( & ok) to reply with all of the above.

And where are the moderators when this type of behavior arises?

I'd say those posters are have some insecurity issues.

[COLOR=red][FONT=serif]Trialbyfire[/FONT][/COLOR][/left];1189718]There's been plenty of hypocrisy in this thread...

Not so much "hypocrisy" as downright

meaness. I was hoping things had cooled off, and some small measure of civility restored.

How wrong I was. :(

Trialbyfire
There is a line in a song from that says:

"You get your pension in loneliness and alcohol." That is what Lizzie has to look forward to.

I guess this is the lifestyle of her choice.

That no one else's spouse or b/f is safe from someone of this lifestyle choice, would make it difficult for women to befriend her. I can't see predators like this with a sex addiction being capable of restraining her needs. Hopefully her friends, if any, understand this illness and ensure that their spouses/boyfriends do as well, although there is a taste factor involved, too.

There aren't too many people who can get away with living hard without it being etched firmly on their faces, although 20 year olds have a little more flexibility than a 55 year old, in more ways than one.

I don't know how anyone can believe that selfish superficiality is the be-all and end-all of happiness. At the end of the day, you're left with male...donations and nothing else. I can't imagine how unfulfilling this lifestyle would be. Sometimes people use many, to replace the lack of.

Well aparantely it works just fine for Lizzie why do you have such a hard time with it? Just because you can't understand it, it doesn't mean it can't work for someone else. It works for her and it pi@#s you off.

Trialbyfire
Well aparantely it works just fine for Lizzie why do you have such a hard time with it? Just because you can't understand it, it doesn't mean it can't work for someone else. It works for her and it pi@#s you off.

Nope. It doesn't piss me off, it disgusts me.

• Author
From the LS Community Guidelines:

Civility and respect

We expect that all community participants interact in a manner conducive to free-flowing, collaborative participation from all visitors, fostering an environment free of harassment, character attacks, and other forms of individual and group berating. We realize that all members may not share the same definitions on issues surrounding personal morality, appropriate behavior, and other sensitive topics of discussion that often appear on the site; we encourage all to voice their own opinions while refraining from criticizing other participants for the perspective they hold. Each person that posts on the forum is to be treated with the utmost respect and civility regardless of how absurd or ridiculous the opinion expressed might seem to you from your perspective.

Personal attacks against other participants will not be tolerated under any circumstances. We define personal attacks as posted comments which are intended to provoke, demean, or ridicule another participant.

I haven't read this post before... but AC also posted something that the mods have posted... I find it odd that these kinds of guidelines are all over ...but the mods let this go on like that. Isn't that strange?

Well if it makes you so sick why do you torture yourself and keep coming back to this thread to read some more of what Lizzie has to say? You know it's going to disgust you....

Here is a post from Lizzie:

"Certainly, you have every right to provide your opinion and I will never tell you not to. We are all entitle to our own opinions, this is a public forum. This is why forums are so interesting... imagine if we would always agree with everyone, it would be rather boring."

Why is it that when the opinion is unfavorable, it's a problem?

TogetherForever

If what someone posts here disgusts you, don't read it. Easy as that. Just like taking someones advice or not.

• Author
Well if it makes you so sick why do you torture yourself and keep coming back to this thread to read some more of what Lizzie has to say? You know it's going to disgust you....

I am asking myself the same question.. I feel sorry for those who have to resort to insult and childish behaviour to feel better about themselves, chances are they are jealous for some reason. Masochists maybe!

When someone goes on and on about their looks, then it only makes sense for another person to give an opinion on the subject. It's not like I just came out of the blue and called her ugly.

Trialbyfire

This forum is about helping others. This includes tough love. If someone can be helped through this type of methodology, so be it. Her lifestyle choice is not a healthy one, regardless.

Once again, the beauty of LS is hearing all opinions.

Trialbyfire
If what someone posts here disgusts you, don't read it. Easy as that. Just like taking someones advice or not.

Read my post to Tomcat.