Hi, this is my first post!

Please don't exagerate, I never said I look 21 or younger...If I did, could you please copy/paste my post... Thank you.

Never said you said that. I was just saying.

burning 4 revenge
Not bad for a fifty something, menopausal, soon to be grandma. I think I can still compete with a thirty something.. I have good genes, I take care of myself..
I'd hit it
  • Author
Never said you said that. I was just saying.

from little *** who just say anything and when confronted with the 'OK show me where I said that'... the answer is 'Oh... I was just saying'... pathetic!

Trialbyfire
It's you.... of course...we have close to 24 years difference... I don't know how old you are but I will be 55 in about two months... I have way more breasts LOL

You are cute btw.

It's 'cause I'm laying down with no bra on. When I sit or stand up, it looks quite different but not large. I'm athletic so it's a preference for me. I could buy bigger ones if I so wished to...but I won't because I feel it's so fake.

I don't think you could compete with me for thirty something year-old guys and I'm not even one of the drop-dead gorgeous thirty year olds.

from little *** who just say anything and when confronted with the 'OK show me where I said that'... the answer is 'Oh... I was just saying'... pathetic!

I'm still trying to figure out why you think I was talking to you.

Pathetic or not I never did say your name or quote you.

Trialbyfire

And by the way, thanks for the compliment...I liked yours better than TBF's (bless her heart_ "you don't look menopausa".

Touche, I had posted another sentence before that but when I hit submit, my original response was wiped out when I got that Internet, no connection message so I quickly reinput what I recalled into my response. The sentence missing is "You look great."

This is the honest truth. I do think you look great. :)

Star Gazer

This thread reminds me of the one where Pink Amulet attacked my boobs.

Either which way, it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside when your soul is rotting on the inside. External beauty fades, period. For some it takes longer than others, sure. But what's in your heart should only grow more beautiful.

Unfortunately, even at almost-60, Lizzie's outside is as beautiful as she's ever going to get.

I'd hit it

Ha ha...I'm sure you'd do TBF (30's), me (40's) and Lizzie (50's)...As far as age goes, I'm not sure how discerning you are B4R:p

Touche, I had posted another sentence before that but when I hit submit, my original response was wiped out when I got that Internet, no connection message so I quickly reinput what I recalled into my response. The sentence missing is "You look great."

This is the honest truth. I do think you look great. :)

:lmao: :lmao: Ha, ha! Good save, TBF...not buyin' it:p But thanks, you're sweet.

By the way, your pic was adorable...I never pictured you looking so hot..not sure why.

whichwayisup
This thread reminds me of the one where Pink Amulet attacked my boobs.

Uhhh, why???? I must have missed that thread.

burning 4 revenge
Ha ha...I'm sure you'd do TBF (30's), me (40's) and Lizzie (50's)...As far as age goes, I'm not sure how discerning you are B4R:p

Wow TBF is hot

Of course no-one can compete with you though

Wow TBF is hot

Of course no-one can compete with you though

Well, of course not. Let's not be ridiculous. No woman of ANY age can compete with me!:laugh:

You're so sweet:love: (even if you're full of it!)

Star Gazer
Uhhh, why???? I must have missed that thread.

That's probably a good thing. And I only meant to compare that situation to this one where it seems the focus is morphing into one's character having something to do with their level of attractiveness.

But anyway.

Trialbyfire
:lmao: :lmao: Ha, ha! Good save, TBF...not buyin' it:p But thanks, you're sweet.

By the way, your pic was adorable...I never pictured you looking so hot..not sure why.

No, no, that's the truth. It happens to me a lot on LS, I don't know why.

Ha...touché... :laugh:

Wow TBF is hot

Thanks b4r.

How you doin'?!:D

Fine thanks. ;)

No, no, that's the truth. It happens to me a lot on LS, I don't know why.

Ha...touché... :laugh:

Thanks b4r.

Fine thanks. ;)

Ok, I believe you, I believe you.

Your "Fine thanks" response made me literally laugh out loud!:lmao: :lmao:

Trialbyfire
I missed the party! I wanted to see your pic TBF!

GEL, just click on my name and you'll see it in my profile.

Your "Fine thanks" response made me literally laugh out loud!:lmao: :lmao:

You know I can be terrible. :laugh:

GreenEyedLady

Nice picture! Good to put a face with a personality~

Were you ever a dancer?

Trialbyfire
Nice picture! Good to put a face with a personality~

Were you ever a dancer?

I did a little dancing and singing as a young girl, influenced by my grandmother who was heavily into theatre, but nothing really seriously. It's probably from kick-boxing, yoga, pilates, skiing (water and snow) and a few other sports I do.

You know I can be terrible. :laugh:

Yep, as bad as me sometimes!

Anyway, I'm mad because no one asked me how I was doing!;)

Trialbyfire
Yep, as bad as me sometimes!

Anyway, I'm mad because no one asked me how I was doing!;)

You would have my hide for asking... :love: