Hi, this is my first post!

Pink Amulet
Got to agree with Lizzie on this one. I have no stretch marks either. My body pretty much looks the same as it did in high school.

If that is the case I bet you made a few poor young boys dread walking up to the blackboard ;)

Yes, PA we'd love to see more of you on here (wait, that came out wrong..you know what I mean!;) )

As for Burning and daylight...the two don't go together..he's allergic to daylight!:laugh:

• Author
Why do you keep calling Lizzie, Shane? Just curious.

This fixation about Shane... weird and creepy!!!

Why do you keep calling Lizzie, Shane? Just curious.

Because I have doubts that "she" is who she says she is. Pretty plain and simple. Most other OW here have issues about their current choice of lifestyle. She is so happy about it that it's aggravating to read her posts. I mean take a look at her signature!! C'mon, this sort of thing is no laughing matter and it ISN'T something to joke about. Then there is her position, whatever person posts who is against her situation, she simply bounces it back with "you're wrong" EVEN IF IT'S A PROVEN FACT. C'mon, someone posted about the behavior of animals and she stated that it was so stupid she wasn't going to reply to it...........her position; animals are domesticated until they come across humans!! Good job, I had it wrong the whole time. Now she is of the opinion that most people are wrong when stating that people just a little past middle age can look the same as a 20 year old?!?!?! Okay, I'm as open minded as the average guy, and there have to be some exceptions to the rule, BUT C'MON. I agree that there is good genetics out there, the woman I was talking about DOESN'T EVEN WORK OUT and she looks damn good, FOR HER AGE. I think Lizzie (if she is even real) may look good for her age, but better than a 20 year old? I was born at night, but I wasn't born LAST NIGHT!! When the clothes come off, the simularty stops, just like TBF says!! Listen, I have worked out in a gym for the last 10 years of my life. I have seen 30yo and 40yo that can give a 20yo a run for their money. STill waiting for that mid 50yo woman to do the same. STILL, thank you very much!! You don't have stretch marks, good for you, however, you are the exception, not the rule and most people's bodies start to decline at the age of 30 (which is why pro athletes start to think about retirement at 33 - 35) which accelerates as they get into those higher age brackets. Just science my man, or maybe I'm wrong and all those athletes I see are just holding back once they hit 50 and such :)

Nuff Said :)

YOU LISTEN!!! My name is not Shane, I have no idea who Shane is...

Intelligent posts... yes I read interesting, intelligent posts here but certainly not yours for sure... you are way off the track with some of your statements, you sound very 'close-minded' to me, like you're 16 or something, very immature.

And for your information, I had 2 kids and never had ONE SINGLE stretch mark, and I know I am not the exception, maybe not the rule but you need to get out more... If I could post pictures of my body on here I would...no problem.

Try again, my best friend just had a baby and LO AND BEHOLD....stretch marks. Hmmm, is this something of a trend? Oh wait, maybe this is just something new?? No stretch marks until the new millenium!! I see. I wonder what started this new trend?? Radiation??

Yes, PA we'd love to see more of you on here (wait, that came out wrong..you know what I mean!;) )

Hell, that's exactly how I would mean it... ;)

Trialbyfire
YOU LISTEN!!! My name is not Shane, I have no idea who Shane is...

Intelligent posts... yes I read interesting, intelligent posts here but certainly not yours for sure... you are way off the track with some of your statements, you sound very 'close-minded' to me, like you're 16 or something, very immature.

And for your information, I had 2 kids and never had ONE SINGLE stretch mark, and I know I am not the exception, maybe not the rule but you need to get out more... If I could post pictures of my body on here I would...no problem.

Try again, my best friend just had a baby and LO AND BEHOLD....stretch marks. Hmmm, is this something of a trend? Oh wait, maybe this is just something new?? No stretch marks until the new millenium!! I see. I wonder what started this new trend?? Radiation??

Did you see the picture of lizzie? It was from the neck up, slightly fuzzy and quite dark. Even with this attempt at hiding age, the areas that showed aging were around the mouth and quite dramatically, the wrinkles on her neck. She's also a good decade older than Touche. I don't consider the two compatriots in age or looks for that matter. Touche is far better looking and much younger looking as well.

In lizzie, while she may be well preserved for a mid-fifties woman, she cannot compete in looks with most 20 - 40 something year-olds. No matter how large and beautiful her breasts that she referenced in this thread are, it will not hide the ravages of age over her face or body, even with cosmetic surgery. It's impossible.

• Author
Because I have doubts that "she" is who she says she is. Pretty plain and simple. Most other OW here have issues about their current choice of lifestyle. She is so happy about it that it's aggravating to read her posts. I mean take a look at her signature!! C'mon, this sort of thing is no laughing matter and it ISN'T something to joke about. Then there is her position, whatever person posts who is against her situation, she simply bounces it back with "you're wrong" EVEN IF IT'S A PROVEN FACT. C'mon, someone posted about the behavior of animals and she stated that it was so stupid she wasn't going to reply to it...........her position; animals are domesticated until they come across humans!! Good job, I had it wrong the whole time. Now she is of the opinion that most people are wrong when stating that people just a little past middle age can look the same as a 20 year old?!?!?! Okay, I'm as open minded as the average guy, and there have to be some exceptions to the rule, BUT C'MON. I agree that there is good genetics out there, the woman I was talking about DOESN'T EVEN WORK OUT and she looks damn good, FOR HER AGE. I think Lizzie (if she is even real) may look good for her age, but better than a 20 year old? I was born at night, but I wasn't born LAST NIGHT!! When the clothes come off, the simularty stops, just like TBF says!! Listen, I have worked out in a gym for the last 10 years of my life. I have seen 30yo and 40yo that can give a 20yo a run for their money. STill waiting for that mid 50yo woman to do the same. STILL, thank you very much!! You don't have stretch marks, good for you, however, you are the exception, not the rule and most people's bodies start to decline at the age of 30 (which is why pro athletes start to think about retirement at 33 - 35) which accelerates as they get into those higher age brackets. Just science my man, or maybe I'm wrong and all those athletes I see are just holding back once they hit 50 and such :)

Nuff Said :)

I'm not who I say I am... this is completely silly... we can say the same thing about everyone on here. What is the big deal with being happy with our lifestyle... I just don't get it...

If I was a single man who was posting about having many lovers or a MM saying I have many mistresses, I bet you wouldn't say 'Come on Betty' you're not so and so, you can't be true... This only confirms what I thought.. you are VERY narrow-minded (double standard)... You need to get out more and see that there are all kind of people out there.

I have my own opinions whether you agree or not... and I certainly won't change it just to please you...

I don't know which post you're talking about (re animals) plus you are twisting my words ... I never said that most 50 years old had a body of a 20 yr old....

Anyway... I know what I look like... I have NO stretch marks, I have a nice skin, I hear that all the time (good genes) and an amazing body for my age (thanks to kicking my smoking habit)... and I should add that I don't really care what YOU think... really.

Have a good day!

Give Lizzie60 a BREAK! It's her life and she gets to choose how she wants to live it. She can't sleep with married men if they don't let her. So stop blaming her 100% for what is happening. It ain't like she's drugging these men, tying them down, giving them the Kung Fu Grip orputting them in a headlock to get what she wants. If she's happy ... truly happy, then so be it. I am not a fan of sleeping with a married man, but hey, it ain't my life, we don't walk in Lizzie's shoes, we don't know the road she's traveled and we don't have to suffer the consequences of her actions. As she said, this is her choice, this is her life.

Why not? Isn't it a forum about OW/OM? there are two kinds of OW... the happy ones and the sad/frustrated ones... I am part of the first kind. This is a choice I made... I have single lovers as well... but most of them are married. I love my lifestyle... not all OW are living in pain and frustrations.
Did you see the picture of lizzie? It was from the neck up, slightly fuzzy and quite dark. Even with this attempt at hiding age, the areas that showed aging were around the mouth and quite dramatically, the wrinkles on her neck. She's also a good decade older than Touche. I don't consider the two compatriots in age or looks for that matter. Touche is far better looking and much younger looking as well.

In lizzie, while she may be well preserved for a mid-fifties woman, she cannot compete in looks with most 20 - 40 something year-olds. No matter how large and beautiful her breasts that she referenced in this thread are, it will not hide the ravages of age over her face or body, even with cosmetic surgery. It's impossible.

Wow, thanks TBF. You're far too generous in your compliments. You made my Mother's Day though.:love:

I do think Lizzie is absolutely gorgeous though. It's her lifestyle that I have a problem with (sorry, Lizzie..I won't lie).

Trialbyfire
Wow, thanks TBF. You're far too generous in your compliments. You made my Mother's Day though.:love:

You're welcome but in this, it's the blatant truth. Keep in mind that I'm a third party that has seen your pictures right next to each other and there is a dramatic difference in looks and age. No matter how anyone tries to hide it through bad lighting, which you didn't do btw, it does show clearly.

This is simply classic.

Come on now, your all a bunch of cuties.:) What are we going to have, an LS bikini contest? :laugh: :laugh:

Imagine who the judges would be. :eek::laugh:

This is simply classic.

Come on now, your all a bunch of cuties.:) What are we going to have, an LS bikini contest? :laugh: :laugh:

ha ha! TBF would win that one...she's young AND a cutie. I think I have a girl crush on her!:laugh: :laugh: :love:

• Author
This is simply classic.

Bring it on baby!!! Anytime, I'm up for the competition...this is how confident I am about my body... LOL

Trialbyfire

:D:lmao:

A brunettathong?

I've yet to post a pic that's not completely covered up on the internet and don't plan to do so.

I think I have a girl crush on her!:laugh: :laugh: :love:

You make me feel all warm inside, but in a hetero way. :o

I'm not who I say I am... this is completely silly... we can say the same thing about everyone on here. What is the big deal with being happy with our lifestyle... I just don't get it...

If I was a single man who was posting about having many lovers or a MM saying I have many mistresses, I bet you wouldn't say 'Come on Betty' you're not so and so, you can't be true... This only confirms what I thought.. you are VERY narrow-minded (double standard)... You need to get out more and see that there are all kind of people out there.

I have my own opinions whether you agree or not... and I certainly won't change it just to please you...

I don't know which post you're talking about (re animals) plus you are twisting my words ... I never said that most 50 years old had a body of a 20 yr old....

Anyway... I know what I look like... I have NO stretch marks, I have a nice skin, I hear that all the time (good genes) and an amazing body for my age (thanks to kicking my smoking habit)... and I should add that I don't really care what YOU think... really.

Have a good day!

#108. I apologize, I somewhat mis quoted you but you decided that Tomcat33's post was so wrong that it wasn't even worth replying too, even though it was right on the mark. Hey gang, I have nothing to hide, go ahead and read back and you will see what I'm talking about. As for the whole situation where guys cheat? I happen to hate that too. I'm an equal opportunity guy, whether you are a man or woman, if you cheat, you lose a whale of credibility in my book. I work with guys like this and there are times that I really wonder how women put up with some of us to be honest. YOU said that you could compete with 20 year olds and it was most of us who called you on that!! Funny that now you are changing your tune. As for caring what I think, I don't give a monkey's about you or your attitude. If you are a troll, you will be dealt with, if you aren't, well, you are in Karma's hands. Let me just tell you one more thing, KARMA KEEPS SCORE, so as you are having your fun, it will come back to bite you in the @$$!!

Happy Mothers Day :)

:D:lmao:

A brunettathong?

I've yet to post a pic that's not completely covered up on the internet and don't plan to do so.

You make me feel all warm inside, but in a hetero way. :o

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao (sorry, i've got no better come-back for that one...is it getting hot in here?)

• Author

I do think Lizzie is absolutely gorgeous though. It's her lifestyle that I have a problem with (sorry, Lizzie..I won't lie).

I might have many flaws but I don't have one 'jealous bones' in my body... when someone is cute or beautiful I have no problem telling them...

One more thing I am NOT, ... a liar... I don't lie... I hate liars... you have a problem with my lifestyle, fine... I can understand that...but at least you're not a liar or jealous... :)

Jealousy is just ugly...sooooo dark and ugly.:sick:

• Author
#108. I apologize, I somewhat mis quoted you but you decided that Tomcat33's post was so wrong that it wasn't even worth replying too, even though it was right on the mark. Hey gang, I have nothing to hide, go ahead and read back and you will see what I'm talking about. As for the whole situation where guys cheat? I happen to hate that too. I'm an equal opportunity guy, whether you are a man or woman, if you cheat, you lose a whale of credibility in my book. I work with guys like this and there are times that I really wonder how women put up with some of us to be honest. YOU said that you could compete with 20 year olds and it was most of us who called you on that!! Funny that now you are changing your tune. As for caring what I think, I don't give a monkey's about you or your attitude. If you are a troll, you will be dealt with, if you aren't, well, you are in Karma's hands. Let me just tell you one more thing, KARMA KEEPS SCORE, so as you are having your fun, it will come back to bite you in the @$$!!

Happy Mothers Day :)

I am not changing my tune... you are! Strange...

I am not a troll.... you can ask the mods if you think I am...

Plus I don't believe in Karma... I am having my fun and have absolutely no fear of a$$ biting.

Thanks for the HMD's wish!

Hmm...maybe one day we'll have another post-a-thon. I'll even include myself for the heck of it. That should make a couple people happy.:laugh: :laugh:

BTW why are you some of you calling Lizzy a liar? I'm not looking thru the umping 500 posts to find it so just tell me.

Trialbyfire
I might have many flaws but I don't have one 'jealous bones' in my body... when someone is cute or beautiful I have no problem telling them...

One more thing I am NOT, ... a liar... I don't lie... I hate liars... you have a problem with my lifestyle, fine... I can understand that...but at least you're not a liar or jealous... :)

This is interesting.

It's another example of living in a fantasy world to believe that jealousy dominates others' actions when they don't perceive you as very attractive or they perceive you as someone showing her age.

I guess it's understandable if you consider the lifestyle you're currently maintaining because it goes hand-in-hand with the whole denial process. If you were to look in the mirror and honestly admit to yourself that things aren't looking so good anymore, it would mean that there are other more difficult truths that you have to admit to yourself.

Hmm...maybe one day we'll have another post-a-thon. I'll even include myself for the heck of it. That should make a couple people happy.:laugh: :laugh:

BTW why are you some of you calling Lizzy a liar? I'm not looking thru the umping 500 posts to find it so just tell me.

I don't think she's a liar. In fact, I'm impressed with her in one way (other than her looks). She can take fair and honest criticism without lashing out.

Go back and read some of my posts to her. They were hard-hitting (but not mean I don't think) but she can take it.

But the minute you get mean and make no sense (mr. max) then what do you expect her to say?

Thanks for that, Lizzie but let me ask you this: YOu say you hate liars and you don't lie but you choose to have sex with liars (MM) and you, by association with them, are lying. How can you justify this?

• Author
I don't think she's a liar. In fact, I'm impressed with her in one way (other than her looks). She can take fair and honest criticism without lashing out.

Go back and read some of my posts to her. They were hard-hitting (but not mean I don't think) but she can take it.

But the minute you get mean and make no sense (mr. max) then what do you expect her to say?

Yes I can take criticism when it's not posted in a mean or ironic way... I am not a sugar coater and I don't expect people to be for me... but I don't have respect for people who post snide comments or ignorant remarks. I am not stupid and I can tell who's who!

I've been reading and posting for a few weeks now and I can pretty much feel the different personalities here...

Touche, I respect you because I feel you are not a mean person... you are honest... it's that simple.

Trialbyfire
Thanks for that, Lizzie but let me ask you this: YOu say you hate liars and you don't lie but you choose to have sex with liars (MM) and you, by association with them, are lying. How can you justify this?

It's like an accomplice to a crime. You are still responsible. To deny responsibility when empowering liars, is in essence, compounding the lie and not living truthfully. If she were living truthfully, she would have no difficulties in telling her fully grown children about her lifestyle choice. That she chooses to hide it, is a lie because she attempts to justify it by saying they don't need to know. If there's nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty for, it would be similar to telling her adult children about going skydiving or something similar in nature.