Hi, this is my first post!

It's like an accomplice to a crime. You are still responsible. To deny responsibility when empowering liars, is in essence, compounding the lie and not living truthfully. If she were living truthfully, she would have no difficulties in telling her fully grown children about her lifestyle choice. That she chooses to hide it, is a lie because she attempts to justify it by saying they don't need to know. If there's nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty for, it would be similar to telling her adult children about going skydiving or something similar in nature.

Ah, the loophole.

• Author
Thanks for that, Lizzie but let me ask you this: YOu say you hate liars and you don't lie but you choose to have sex with liars (MM) and you, by association with them, are lying. How can you justify this?

They have no reason to lie to me... we're opened...I don't want any commitment and they're okay with that. When I say I don't lie, I meant I don't lie on these boards...why should I?

• Author
It's like an accomplice to a crime. You are still responsible. To deny responsibility when empowering liars, is in essence, compounding the lie and not living truthfully. If she were living truthfully, she would have no difficulties in telling her fully grown children about her lifestyle choice. That she chooses to hide it, is a lie because she attempts to justify it by saying they don't need to know. If there's nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty for, it would be similar to telling her adult children about going skydiving or something similar in nature.

Yes, telling your children about your sexual exploits is the same as telling them you're going skydiving...

Come one TBF... give me a break ... you don't make sense.

Trialbyfire
Ah, the loophole.

Absolutely IpAncA. The conversation(s) don't have to get into sexual detail. It could be just as simple as:

Adult child1: Hi Mom, how are things going?

lizzie: Oh, doing well. I'm currently seeing Tom, Dick, Harry, Joe and Sam.

Adult child1: Why so many Mom?

lizzie: Well, you know I'm at the stage in my life where I'm not ready to settle down so I'm seeing MM because they don't need my commitment and they spoil me.

Trialbyfire
Yes, telling your children about your sexual exploits is the same as telling them you're going skydiving...

Come one TBF... give me a break ... you don't make sense.

Read my post to IpAncA. It doesn't need to get into sexual detail. If it's a part of your "love life" that you have no shame or guilt over, there's no reason not to express it to your children.

Read my post to IpAncA. It doesn't need to get into sexual detail. If it's a part of your "love life" that you have no shame or guilt over, there's no reason not to express it to your children.

That sounds funny when you use my name. :laugh:

Trialbyfire
That sounds funny when you use my name. :laugh:

IpAncA, IpAncA, IpAncA, IpAncA, IpAncA.

There, to add to your amusement. ;):laugh::p

• Author
Wow, thanks TBF. You're far too generous in your compliments. You made my Mother's Day though.:love:

I do think Lizzie is absolutely gorgeous though. It's her lifestyle that I have a problem with (sorry, Lizzie..I won't lie).

I find it pathetic. I would never shower someone with compliments just to piss someone else off... This is illogic and completely immature and childish.

You can very well see, just like everyone here that TBF is not being honest. Oh well.. I guess she's having fun.:laugh:

Forgive me If this has been covered... but Lizzie how many men are you seeing?

Do you see them for different reasons, or are they all the same?

How did you get to this point in your life?

Trialbyfire
I find it pathetic. I would never shower someone with compliments just to piss someone else off... This is illogic and completely immature and childish.

You can very well see, just like everyone here that TBF is not being honest. Oh well.. I guess she's having fun.:laugh:

No lizzie, my mom is five years older and looks better than you. She doesn't have the wrinkles you have and also has a softer, more feminine look about her face. She still gets hit on by much younger men and just shrugs it off. She doesn't need or even want the affirmation because she's happy with being a grandmother who enjoys a round of 18 on the golf course with her friends and shares many hobbies and interests with my dad. She wants me to be happy and would love more grandchildren.

Living right does have it's perks. :)

Sorry, Liz but you're way out of line on that score. I was genuine in my compliments to TBF...nothing was said just to piss you off. Sorry, you suddenly think that I'm immature and childish. Not too long ago, I was honest and not mean. Have I changed in the last few minutes?

I think TBF IS being honest. But she's maybe not sugar-coating her honesty with compliments about your looks the way I am. And that's where you have a problem with her. Superficial things mean much to you...(like your looks.)

And I WAS being honest in my comments to you. I guess I'm bad now in your eyes because I think TBF made many good points. Sorry, but I'm not immature and childish, Liz. Too bad you don't see that.

Perhaps, I gave you too much credit earlier. Do I sense some jealousy on your part? I hope I'm wrong.

• Author
Sorry, Liz but you're way out of line on that score. I was genuine in my compliments to TBF...nothing was said just to piss you off. Sorry, you suddenly think that I'm immature and childish. Not too long ago, I was honest and not mean. Have I changed in the last few minutes?

I think TBF IS being honest. But she's maybe not sugar-coating her honesty with compliments about your looks the way I am. And that's where you have a problem with her. Superficial things mean much to you...(like your looks.)

And I WAS being honest in my comments to you. I guess I'm bad now in your eyes because I think TBF made many good points. Sorry, but I'm not immature and childish, Liz. Too bad you don't see that.

Perhaps, I gave you too much credit earlier. Do I sense some jealousy on your part? I hope I'm wrong.

I wasn't talking about you... I was talking about TBF... I just dont' feel she's sincere... I'm not saying you're not good-looking I'm just saying she's a bit too much of a sugar coater to be sincere.. and just to piss me off.

Sorry I should have been more explicit.

Forgive me If this has been covered... but Lizzie how many men are you seeing?

Do you see them for different reasons, or are they all the same?

How did you get to this point in your life?

ok now that we have that little misunderstanding out of the way....

ok now that we have that little misunderstanding out of the way....

:lmao: You're funny, P!

And Liz, you said you would never shower someone with compliments just to piss someone else off. So are you saying that TBF, didn't really think I was gorgeousF? :( wow...interesting interepretation. Maybe she really did think I was? Who knows. But you're saying she wasn't being sincere in saying that to me and that she only said it to piss you off? That she was being TOO complimentary towards me JUST to piss you off?

Hmmm...I've got to think about that one. Interesting.

And here I really thought she meant it...:mad:

• Author

And Liz, you said you would never shower someone with compliments just to piss someone else off. So are you saying that TBF, didn't really think I was gorgeousF? :( wow...interesting interepretation. Maybe she really did think I was? Who knows. But you're saying she wasn't being sincere in saying that to me and that she only said it to piss you off? That she was being TOO complimentary towards me JUST to piss you off?

Go back and read some of her posts... quite obvious IMO!

Well I meant what I said. Your all a bunch of cuties. :laugh: :laugh: I love that word. :laugh: cuties, cuties, cuties....:p Sorry :o I'm on "happy" drug right now.

I guess I could call you all old ugly tramps.:laugh: But logic tells me it's not true and you wouldn't like that.

• Author
Well I meant what I said. Your all a bunch of cuties. :laugh: :laugh: I love that word. :laugh: cuties, cuties, cuties....:p Sorry :o I'm on "happy" drug right now.

I guess I could call you all old ugly tramps.:laugh: But logic tells me it's not true and you wouldn't like that.

Is it a pill or a smoke? LOL

Is it a pill or a smoke? LOL

Pills and liquid. :laugh: I'm sicker then a dog so I took Advil stuff along with NyQuil. I feel funny but it's all good. :laugh: I'll sleep good tonight.

Trialbyfire

I'm not certain why it's so difficult to believe that I think one person is far better looking than another. All you need to do is to put the pics side by side and see the difference. One has a softer, more feminine face, the other a harder face, check out the upper lip, harder jaw line and heavily wrinkled area around the neck and some on the forehead.

I do believe that inner self shines through on a person's face. It's also in the eyes. Your pic, you are looking full on into the camera. Lizzie is looking away and slightly upwards.

• Author
Pills and liquid. :laugh: I'm sicker then a dog so I took Advil stuff along with NyQuil. I feel funny but it's all good. :laugh: I'll sleep good tonight.

Allergies? Flu? Don't mix this alcool...LOL

Trialbyfire

Hahahaha...

Throw up a pic into your profile and let me see it. I will tell you if we all look ugly and old compared to you. Maybe so because you're younger than the rest of us.

Allergies? Flu? Don't mix this alcool...LOL

I don't know what it is. I'm in MI so pollen is out and the weather isn't being consistant. So I've just been lying on the couch with my laptop, watching the Pistons LOSE :mad: and now I'm waiting for the Wings to start.

Hahahaha...

Throw up a pic into your profile and let me see it. I will tell you if we all look ugly and old compared to you. Maybe so because you're younger than the rest of us.

:laugh: I don't any on hand right now. But I primise I will. :)

Trialbyfire
:laugh: I don't any on hand right now. But I primise I will. :)

Cool. Well, I have to run now. So have a good rest of the day, as best as possible considering that you're a little under the weather.

Cool. Well, I have to run now. So have a good rest of the day, as best as possible considering that you're a little under the weather.

Thanks I will even though I have to contend with Bevis, LOL!!!