What do my feelings mean?

Women give sex to get love, men give love to get sex.

I see his actions and words as hurtful, thoughtless and very insensitive, I am kind of shocked you still are crazy about him, but who knows what triggers the love switch deep on the gray matter upstairs? Unrequited love hurts hard.

Go ahead and use your, ahem, "feminine charms" to convince the his little head that the big head should take a second look. But next time, make sure he gives and not just receives. (I'm still trying to figure out what he was doing with a brand new dildo.) Giving him :love:oral love:love: while all you get is 1st dibs on his new rubber weenie seems like an unfair deal for you.

Lacey, if you are even 1/2 as sweet and charming as the personality that comes out of your words and 1/4 as cute as your picture, and your roommate does not see it, then he is a total goober. :confused:

Please keep us updated.

-Snuggle Tiger

ohhh this is sweet...are you male or female ST?

• Author

I didn't get your email! It's ok though, I'm going to try you now, and hopefully I guessed yours right, so you'll get my email for sure! Your hints are not lame, I had to think!

I just hope when he gets the note, that he doesn't share it with our buddy Sam that was still there when I left this morning. But would this be something a guy would show to another guy? I don't know, but if Tom feels close enough to Sam to discuss me with him, then I guess its possible. Then this whole thing will make it's way around our whole circle of friends, GREAT! Who will look bad though? I don't think it would be me. At one point today I DID think maybe the restaurant could have been for me--but since he was out so long last night, I know it isn't likely.

He's such a jerk and all at the same time he's been respectful and hasn't tried a single sexual thing on me, since the BJ incident was mostly ME. I'm ready to throw that in his face too--if we get into a debate--how much I just LOVE to give BJ's without getting a damn thing in return!

I am so glad to hear people say I didn't over react. Tom may not feel the same way. With all he's been going through, I've tried so hard to put issues of my feelings on the back burner, just to avoid giving him more stress. But all that does is make more stress for myself. If any guys are reading, how would you feel about a note like that? Pissed off? Guilty? Sorry?

I don't think he'll show that note to anyone, he'll come across as a jerk that owes you money, but still has enough money to buy blow...too embarrassing...he won't do that

I really hope you guessed my e-mail correctly

Yeah...it wasn't fair that you didn't get anything in return after the BJ incident...never thought of that before. I had a boyfriend once and we used to argue about that so much....I'd give him a BJ, he swear up and down that he'd return the favour, then fall fast asleep. uurrghh not happy.

Maybe I should say something to Tim about having sex one last time before he gets married...if he is still talking to me, I've left him several texts & voicemails over the last couple of days, and have had no reply. starting to get a bit pissed...he's probably busy, but he could have texted me back...takes 2 seconds to write a text. But I know he hates texting so I don't really expect him to reply to my texts.

try e-mailing me...if it's not right I'll try & figure yours out again

fingers crossed xxxx

• Author

I emailed ya Hope...let me know if it didn't work!

I know how you feel about Tim's anti-texting attitude...Tom's the same way. Knowing that, I used to do it all the time anyway. But I finally decided to never text him again just a couple weeks ago. It's pointless, cuz they rarely text back; so not texting at all just eliminates frustration for us. But not returning calls however, really sucks and feels a lot more rude than ignoring texts. Maybe wait a couple days before trying to contact him again, and just call, forget texting.

Sad-- when the trial started up last week, and he was reaching out to me as a friend because he was scared, I was really starting to feel connected with him more. But then sh*t happens. Even worse, it's over money, which I hate, but is true.

Maybe this whole texting attitude is normal for guys that age...but I know what you mean about not returning phone calls....it feels so much more rude...arrgghh

Think I'll stop texting tim as well...maybe even stop calling him....nah I know I won't do that :)

Things'll get better, this is just a rough patch ok?

luv ya