Post here instead of contacting your ex!

polywog

funkybassplayer

In my mind its weak to say nothing. If the other person loses repect for you by being told the truth then there the ones that are not worth it anyway. If my ex askes how i am and i tell my ex i still love her and missing her that is strong and takes guts, because she may walk away, but she knows the truth. Love is a stong feeling and should not be toyed with It should always be repected and there is nothing wimpy about saying that you are still in love with someone! . would like someone to explain why it is seen as weak? If you say your bit, go back to no contact, they will know how strong you are in that you have told them you love them, miss them, but are not hassling them. It depends i guess on the relationship and the person that you were with and how well you know them.

Hi D.

It's been a few days since we last talked. The last time we were together, we were celebrating my father's birthday. He was so happy that you were there and I was absolutely ecstatic.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed you over the weekend but I know you need your time and your space. Everything wrong with our relationship has fallen on my shoulders, and for that I am sorry. I cannot even begin to comprehend the personal hell you had to go through just being with me.

A month passed after I realized our relationship could go no further and had an epiphany. It wasn't our relationship, it was me all this time. I thought you lacked ambition, but you didn't, your ambition in life was me. You were willing to follow me to far end's of the universe if need be, but I wasn't ready to let you follow. I wanted you to be my side, to push me forward only to realize that you were pushing me forward. You always stood behind me making sure that I was going the extra step just for us.

I'm truly sorry and hold myself accountable for every single tear that you've ever cried. I've become the man you've always wanted now, but whether it's too late for you to see that, is entirely up to you. Again, I understand I might have killed your feelings, but mine are only beginning to blossom. We've known and been together since 2002. I don't wish 2007 to be the last year with you in my life. I wish I could say that I wouldn't want this to end this way, and I wish I could say we'd be happy together forever, but I'm not entirely convinced you are.

Now, I just leave myself with the thought that no matter what you do in life, I just hope you're happy doing it. The thought of you smiling again keeps me going, even if it's without me. No one should ever have to endure the pain you've gone through and no one should ever be able to treat you as indifferently as I did.

Just know that I always did love you but I just never knew it myself until now. I'm different now, ready and willing to take our relationship on. When you met me, I was just a boy. With you, I became an adult, and now that we're not together and I'm accepting the end of our relationship as my own fault, I've become a man.

Hopefully, I'll always be your man, but it is your decision to make. Our future lays in your hands. Yes or no, either way, I will always love you.

*sigh*

Teacher's Pet

Dear B,

Yeah, it's me again. You know, the guy you thought you had broken.

Just wanted to let you know I met someone new.

She's sweet, kind, has a great sense of humor, and actually knows the definition of the word "grooming".

*chuckle*

I guess I really don't need those memories of you any more to hold onto. That chapter of my life is finally closed, and I've completely moved on now. I don't know if this new relationship will "go the distance" or whatever, but I'd gladly trade almost a year with you for what I've had the last 3 nights.

It's been years, but I FINALLY know what it's like to be appreciated by a woman, and feel adored and attractive again.

It could have been you, B, but... YOU blew it.

Now go trim your bush.

A faded memory,

Me.

funkybassplayer

well my lady its been 6 weeks now since we split, you have a new guy, and i still miss you and the kids dearly. I would love to pick up the phone and call you just to say hi to you and the kids. i miss Ella lots, im sure that she still misses me. I wonder if you miss me? u said that you did not long ago and 3 days ago sent me a text asking if i was ok? I said i miss you and the kids, maybe i should not have sent it but im glad i did, you know i still miss you all. Well i am trying to be happy for you, but finding it hard at the moment as i want to be there with you and the kids, but today, im letting go of you. I have the lump in my throat now and im gonna well up! I hope maybe one day we will be friends, maybe one day you may even realise that you want to be with me, you did love me always, and me you, but because of the issues in your own head, i would not sell and move up with you. I still dont regreat that, but wish you gave me more time to get used to the kids and help you deal with all the finances. I was always a rock for you, and i aways wanted to help when you went down in yourself. man sometimes it brought me down too. Im sorry that i couldnt be the friend you wanted, and i hate the fact that your new guy wont let me friends with your kids that i love, but maybe one day if this guy proved to be a jerk like i think, you may want to contact me, to be friends if i can be, or more. Im just not ready to be a true friend as i love you, and now you know that from the text i sent. im wondering if there was part of you that liked it? you always called me a cheeky chap cos i would do just what i liked! You never text back, but then you never said to stop eighter! i hope it never made you feel guilty. I thought you might have text me to piss off as your with a new guy. It took guts to send that to you, but im trusting that you remember the person i am. I have so hard tried not to contact you, and feel i have done well, it was nice to have a text from you. I am thinking of selling up and doing something mad, not sure what yet! I never truly got the time to say goodby to the kids, and would have loved to. I feel that because ou got into another relationship so fast, it never gave me time to ajust to not being around the kids, as when we finished you promised that i could still be part of there lives. Well i guess that tony soon put a stop to that, and i think that very cruel. part of me wants to hate you for saying i could be there, and then you went against that promise, and i felt so hurt. I think you know that im hurting as in your text you said hope i was ok! I guess you guys have been camping this week in the tent that we bought together for the family. I was thinking about you all lots and feeling i should be there. I feel like i have all the love in me still but nowhere to go. I know we have to be in contact soon regarding the guitar, and stuff, but will leave it untill i feel strong to talk with you. I know there was 150 miles between us, and your new guy live next door! i can only imagine that it wont be long till he moves in. If we are ever going to be freinds, i have to be free of my love for you, and in time, i will look for someone new. I have lost 4 people in my life, part of me is so angry that you took all this away from me after giving it to me. But i cant do anything about it, exept hope that one day, you will think that i would like to say hi to you all, and maybe visit. u loved me for who i was , and not for money. iwhen you first told me about tony, it seemed that you went on about his car and clothes, all expensive, something that i nevr could afford, a musos wage not that great! but then i was into you and your family and helping you, and holding you. I never gave you a hard time over exs and was always there for you. is he going to be? i wonder? maybe im wrong and he is everything you ever wanted. I know you used to love coming to see me play, you love the fact that your boyfriend was a pro bass player. When you said what tony did you treid to glam it up! Is he that wonderfull that all i have been thriugh with you ment nothing? you begged me to be a friend then you tossed me aside like i was rubbish! because tony was jelous of me. Maybe with good reason. but i still cant help but tell you i love you. I know inside you that you want to talk to me, i know you welll honey. maybe one day you will get the guts to say to him ill tallk to who i like and when. Get some backbone girl! Will this pain i feel ever go? last night i did a gig, was good, had a really tasty chick look at me, it was cool. But i was longing to see a text from you on my phone. i so miss that. i dont know why, but i want you to know the pain that i am in. I think you know. Its only been six weeks and only 4 since i last saw you. I know that the attraction was still there, without a dought. Why did you not give me more time honey, why did you let that bitch emma maybe talk you into something. for some reason she never liked me. now you say you all go out as a foursome! it suite her i thnk. She wont care that you have 3 kids and a house you cant afford, she was always telling you to go to this club and that and you did. Now tony, at 41 is going clubbing! I think thats sad, i was never into them as i left it behind years sgo. Why did you not let me give you a life of happyness. I waited for you to get over a hang over, your kids played downstairs while you slept it off, you just brought them from scholl them stuck them in bed, you were a crap mum!. I wanted the family thing with you. Maybe you wanted to relive your youth. I dunno, but its unfair on the kids, and i had the guts to tell you. maybe you dont like hearing the truth, maybe io told you the truth too much, but only you can know what you want inside. I never wanted to change you. I got into the relationship because i thought that at 34 with 3 kids, you would want to settle down. it seems far from the truth that you wanted this. But i still love you. I defended you so many times against your dad and ex hubby, but you lay on the couch ion a depression. come on girl, dont you see that i wanted to help you not make it worse. I wanted to cuddle you, and go to the solicier eith you. Why would you not divorce you ex hubby? He treated you like rubbish. The last night we were together you were stroking my arms and looking into my eyes. there was so much love in them. I gave you a slow massage that you loved, and you fell asleep. next day you were cold, and after the weekend you ended it. i came to see you, drove up i dont know why, i suppose i wanted you to do it to my face. We kissed on the lips, and you asked me to stay friends. i said no, but then you cryed, i could never see you hurt so i agreed. You let me down, as soon as tony camre on the scene i ment nothing to you. U even said i would be cool to see the kids, i came up, and was told to go. how can you be so cruel. Its not like you. i hope now that after a few weeks, its been 4 since i saw you, you are maybe thinking of what you did too me. if i know you, you are. Whatever happened, i will always be there for you, and i love you, but i wont be number 2. If i can be a true friend then i will, or be your guy again, but i wont be pretending im fine when im not, hearing how great your life is with tony. maybe one day the tables will be revered. i may have the great girl! Life is funny. I want you to be happy, but you hurt me bad, so finding it hard to be happy for you. There was never closure between us, and for some reason i think you will be in my life again, in a few months. I have this feeling. but whatever happens, i love you and your kids, and have forgiven how you made me feel. I wont send any texts that are nasty, i never have, and never will. take care. xx

confusedandempty

I'm so ****ing pissed at myself right now that I can't even describe it!!! It all started on Friday night, when I went out with some friends to have some beers. One of my friends works with my ex, and out of nowhere he started speaking about her. Well, I actually didn't matter because I haven't thought about her in a romantic way for quite few weeks now.

Well, it's not such a bright idea for a man to bring up another man's ex, while drinking beer. I ended up sending text-messages to my ex. Then I walked by her place and even all the way to the door where she lives, as I wanted to relieve the feeling to walk there (I knew she was out of town). The texts were just simple friendly texts...how are you doing and stuff like that.

When I read the text the morning after, I decided to send her a MySpace message. Again, nothing really personal...just some chitchatting and I ended it by telling her to give me a call someday when she has time.

Well, first of all, I could see from her answers that she wasn't thrilled about getting messages from me. I actually don't care about that. What really bothers me is the fact that I opened myself to her, and implemented that we should meet for a coffee.

a) I've been dating some girls since we broke up and every time after a date I realize more and more that she wasn't the person for me.

b) She hasn't contacted me since the day we broke up. Not even a friendly comment or text or anything.

c) We broke up because there were some issues that we couldn't resolve. Her family didn't like me a lot, especially not her envious sister. We didn't have time or place to meet and we couldn't spend nights together except on weekends. Nothing has changed in my life that would resolve that issue.

d) Like CaliGuy says, I won't be making someone a priority who only sees me as an option. I have kicked her from the pedestal months ago and she won't be getting any close to it again.

My life just sometimes feels so empty. When I've got some dates going on in my life, she is so far far far away in my mind. But for the past weeks I haven't had anything interesting going on in my live and my mind moves over to her again.

This is so annoying...why the heck should someone break NC after 7 months!!!!!

Am,

Hey! How are you doing? I am doing well now. A whole lot better than I thought I would be after just one month. I guess I finally came to the realization that it isn't going to work out for us so why bother stressing and going emotionally bonkers. I do still love you more than I ever have loved anyone and would still love for you to be Mrs. D, but I understand that you still have growing up to do. I wish you well, I really do, but I know the day I see or hear about you seeing someone that it will be a difficult day for me.

Going out or seeing someone in my life is the least of my concerns right now. I need to take care of myself now. After 4 years of taking care of you I realized that I neglected my own self. Working out at the gym harder than ever now and Big P is pushing me to my limits. A year from now I won't look like the same chubby guy you loved to hug and squeeze. 26 pounds!!! Can you believe I lost that much when we split!!! I never thought I would see south of 150 again ever. Trying to get back up to 160-165 now though just replace the fat with muscle. If you could only see me now, I already look 10 times better and feel better too.

I do miss hanging out and chilling at the house or watching a movie with you. WE could talk about anything and be happy as can be. I hope someday we can be friends again but I don't know how difficult that will be because I still want you to marry me. I miss your smile, I miss your smell..... I miss your touch..........

Anyways, be good and don't get into too much trouble.

I love you,

R

• 2 weeks later...

If I could talk to my ex

I would tell him I love him sooo much and miss him to death. but I must love him from afar because I dont want to go thru this anymore. I am unhappy without you but this is what we need to do cause nothing is going to change. I cant deal with these issues anymore.

looks like you have admited a few things about your self. thats great. i seen some pics of you and some guys, they are fairly innocent but i wasnt prepared for it and it was like that glass splinter in my heart all over again. .. so ive decided to stay away. i have to love you from afar until there are no romantic feelings left.... i know i love you more than anything, it is so strong and deep and the reason its like that is because i know it IS the exact same for you. i know we will have somethng amazing again one day. it wont be for a fairly long time yet. i dont know if we will be friends or a couple but i know that something amazing will be there between us. i can see us travelling together, and our love of ballet is in there too. maybe im crazy but maybe i know myself and these instinct are too strong to ignore. they help me get through those times when getting over you just seems hopeless.

ill always love you and i wish the best for you!! i truly hope you find what your looking for. i have hope for the both of us.

you are my soul mate

i love you!!

Jmina

sunnysideup1

Thank you for breaking me. When I met you, I had no trust in men or much of anyone. I had been in an abusive relationship prior to our acquaintance. You were so nice to me and I didn't know how to take it. It was the first time I was treated that nicely by a man and not only was I happy, but I was grateful. Thank you for then proving me wrong. Thank you for being such a complete ******* and being disrespectful. Thank you for proving to me that people are really just out for themselves.

• Like 1
Teacher's Pet

Dear B:

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, and I hope you enjoy all that c....c.....c....cake you'll no doubt be getting today.

Every last...piece.

Me

-tp

see...when I say "cake", I really meant something else with a "c" and a "k" in it.

burning 4 revenge
Dear B:

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, and I hope you enjoy all that c....c.....c....cake you'll no doubt be getting today.

Every last...piece.

Me

-tp

see...when I say "cake", I really meant something else with a "c" and a "k" in it.

I ceebrated my birthday today, though its actually tomorrow. I had cake also, but I don't know what your talking about with your strange riddle

Teacher's Pet

Well, I'm sure you cake had a candle on it and some sort of creamy frosting.

Of course, her's probably did, too. lol

-tp

ahh, the memories LOL

Dear *********

I know it hasn't been anywhere NEAR the normal amount of time for me to completely get over you and pick up all the pieces of my heart after you left. But tonight was one of those best nights I've ever had. I'm actually HAPPILY drunk.. not DRUNK DRUNK.. but just tipsy.. I enjoyed my friends company, I LOVED how was flirting with a girl, and she knew I was flirting, and only that.. the night ended with her asking me what I am doing tomorrow... it didn't seem much to me, it wasn't much... but all of my friends were saying.. " jack... WHY DID YOU SHOOOOOOOT her down like that.. she seemed interested!" I can live a GREAT life without you, I AM attractive.. I can be fun! I can be attractive.. I'm moving on... and all those things you told me.. thank you soo much for tellling me.. they help me to move on quicker, they helped me to see that it was YOU who didn't f**king care, it was YOU who ditched me, after all the things I've done for you.. did I really deserve it all??? No... You did things I would NEVER tell anyone because they will just tell me " why are you still with her???" I WAS YOUR DOORMAT..... I GAVE YOU My ALLL... oh well... OH WELL!!! THANK YOU FOR BREAKING UP WITH ME... THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH... believe it or now.. this is sincerely coming from me.... :D

Living_For_Me

You've hurt me but remember bad karma. what goes around comes around. and as much as i try to wish you the best in life.. i hope somebody shatters your world like you've done to mine, and then maybe then you'll understand what u had lost and tossed in the trash.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Having everything handed to you on a silver platter is fantastic until the platter and everything on it is taken away. Everyone knows you're spoiled and everyone (including your closest friends) thinks you need a reality check.

One day someone will come along and i will share with them everything you've thrown away, then maybe you'll realise you can't just have everything you want on demand.

funkybassplayer

Hello hope you and the kids are well. I have found this sitethat has seen me over saddness, anger, guilt and now acceptance! I hope the chinki guy in your life is proving to be the jerk i think he is, and if not, i think he soon will. I think it unfair that he had banned me from speaking to your kids, who i had such a big connection in our relationship.Is he still texting his ex? Well i have come to terms with the fact that i may never see or hear from you or the kids again, but i hope this is not the case. life is funny.

I think now if i would have sold up and moved,i would'nt have been happy. I mean you were always ill, and always going out with emma,, and to ill to do anything of any fun with me! i had the pleasure pf massarging you to sleep. and i was finding you less attractive, to the point that i thought of u as no more than a mate! You really drained me of energy, with your ups n downs, and now at last im finding myself again. Im begining to be that happy chap i was before i met you! i tould u the other day i was moving forward. you went quite, does that not meet with your plans? tough. Well i havent spoke to you for over a week now, and sent all your stuff back to you. I thought you may have the decency to let me know that you recived the cheques, but then again, i bet you thogh id call to ask! not this time. Did you get a surprise when i sent back the chocker that i liked around your neck? was it a statment to you? like let the china man have you! well i havent stopped caring for you and the kids, but no longer wish to contact you. I guess that makes you happy. U have everything back now, and i havent made a fuss. I will just go into the night to become a better person, and look for someone who wants to give back what i give. Someone who is not selfish, and will stik by me. I deserve the best, and will get it

. I value myself, and i know im a good guy. I could have made you all so happy, but you blew it. Im always here for you but i will not call you, or text you again. I saw you on msn, i smiled did what i had to do and logged off. Its no importance to me now why you started going on it again. I have begun to respect myself again. I think you think that i will break, nit this time, now its about me and my life, not you anymore. I still feel sad, but im also looking forward again, i see a new life, i may sell the house, but all the money will be mine, and not having to share it with your ex hubby is putting a smile on my face! I would have given you everything if

1) you looked after your kids better, and been the mumyou should be

2) divorce your tosser of a hubby

3) helped me to help you instead of lying on the couch

4) put me before that little twerp emma. Shes only out for herself.

5) you should have been less selfish to me, always thinking of yourself

6) going clubbimg and letting guys chat you up. Did you think i like hearing that guys think your 27? or grabbing your arse? ill tell you what let them see what i saw, that you had 3 kids. that was all coverd up, but i kissed you on your tummy, not tried to avoid it.

7) there is more to life than clubs and fancy returants and alcahol. i know china man shows you this life, but i wanted the family life with you. You should have let me, it was lovely, and you were too scared that i was getting too close to you, that s what i belive.

8) you lied like a bitch when you asked me to be your friend, you should have respected me and my feelings. Friends dont do what you did to me.

I still love you, but thats slowely going now. I think of all the crap you did to me, and demands, and how i tried to make you happy with whats right, and i feel now that its for the best we split. I think i will always find peace because i do whats right. You don't, and thats why you are haunted by bad memories. Thats why you lay awake for hours each noght, and i can sleep soundly. You have to one day make your peace with me, Call me and let me say hi to the kids, i know you feel bad about the fact you promised i can still talk to them and you have broke that promise. If you dont, it will just be another haunting memory. Maybe one day, our paths will cross. I would truly like to be friends, one day, but i have to better myself now, and leave you and that life behind, and you welll, from what i here are drinking more than ever! You could have had a wonderful life with me, and i would have been happy, but it was not too be.

So last week we signed the settlement ... 6 weeks till we file for divorce. It's been 5 months since you moved out on me without warning. You just dropped my a$$ off at work went home and moved out.... nicely done you little b***h. Couldn't even face me and tell me we were done. Then you said if I took care of a couple things you would come back. That was BS too... What else have you been lying about? What is the truth? Guess I'll never have it. You claim you and this Carl character whose house you moved into aren't involved ... that is still hard to believe but why would you lie at this point? Guilt? Shame? whatever .... There were enough lies in December and January to go around. Like those two days you were at your sisters for a funeral ... HAHA .... cell logs tell me you we're in Carl's area. That earring you allegedly found in my suitcase after my business trip to Seoul .... I think you planted that so you could accuse me and cover your own tracks. You know I was absolutely faithful to you...

OK so I made some mistakes, had some weaknesses ... Drank too much, but was never mean. Always did my best to take care of you and keep romance alive. You thanked me with bitterness. How about all the crap I put up with for 7 years? Couldn't keep a damn job could you? How many times did I support you even before we were married? How many different carrer tacks did you try? How many freindships did you mess up with your self centered attitude? So I was willing to look past your faults and love you. You sure wouldn't do that for me. So self centered ... yet for some stupid reason I sit here missing you anyway... A fool in love I suppose. Or just an addict ... who knows. We could have made it work if you had any real patience or true commitment within you. But you can't even SPELL commitment can you?

I see that you haven't changed though. Your latest report of job drama has the same signs of you just not able to get along with people. You can dish it out but you never could take it. Do you really think moving away, changing all your freinds and everything else will change your life that much? You just repeat history over and over. I can see that now knowing your history with other men.... you did me just like you did them. Blame us all for your own shortcomings. Now you say you'll never get involved with another man ... yeah right. Good luck out there in the real world. You can't rewrite history forever....

Dear A,

You told me that you didn't go out with N to hurt me. You said you were trying to be my friend all this time. I know we only dated a short time, but I fell for you. I even told you after we broke up. No friend of mine has ever made me feel like this. So, no, we can't be friends. N was working with us at that time. You tried to play it like he wasn't. I just gotta say this really hurt me. You really broke my heart. I'd say HATE is too strong of a word for what I feel about you right now. I would hate to have that in my heart, and carry that along with me. I just really hope I never run into you or N. If we do run to each other, please make like you don't know me because thats what I'll be doing if I ever see you. I just gotta say that you were the one who missed out. Even though I'm hurt, I will prevail, and be stronger than ever. I will try to learn something from this. I am attractive. I am a great guy. I am a good person. I will move on. So, goodbye forever A.

J

Hey Babe,

WEll thank God for this site!!!! i would love to be hugging and kissing on my lover right now. But its the principle of this s/hit I got myself into that keeps us apart. I just had to let go cause I guess I am not mature enough to deal with the situation. I shoule be like just f/uck it but hey I guess it is not that simple. I have been reading things to make me stronger and keep me from calling you and feeling sad over you. It has helped. But it is late at night and Im thinking about you. You are probably sleep. I am sure you have thought about me..good or bad. When this is really all over with I hope we find some good we gave each other. We feel like life was good together when we made it good.

I remember when you tried to make me happy. This is what made me love you more. I knew you were trying. I appreciated that. It was special. You are special.

I could have been more patient but I was scared you would take it all for granted and keep in this box you have me in that I dont want to be in anymore. So I, with not alot of dignity, got myself out of it. and here I am today. STill miserable....but free. Free to find someone who is just for me. That is what this is all about. You have someone...I want someone. I want to be totally open and free.

Hey You,

I best if you really recieved this, you would just fly off the handle as always. You spent one week working though things with me telling me yuo loved me, so of course im going to keep working on it! and then after i gave u the space u asked for you tell me you have a new gf! in one week! yet you still say i love me.. u say the most hurtful things! so i have had enough i walk away, the following week we have equal contact, u call me just as much as i call you you twice each! and then after a paticularly horrible night with everyone close to you telling truth's i call you, i want the truth from you... but somehow you keep saying im stalking you and your happy leave u alone! so why call me? how can you say all that! i have now deleted your number, and avoid msn when you online, i hate the fact u make me feel so worthless! and yet i still love you! arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Living_For_Me

I hold the joker!

Now if only i could decide whether to use it or not.

Karma is coming for you and i can't wait till it bites :cool:

TooMuchTheGentleman

C, i'm sorry youve ended up the way you did,you hada chance at being healthy and happy and blew it.

As a fellow human being i do pity the way your life has gone bad since you left me, but this is what you wanted isnt it? to be a kid one last time and screw up your life. I really did think we might have another chance when you did a little self examination down the line, but now i know there wouldnt be anything left to give a second chance to.

Your friends know you screwed up, your parents do, you arethe only person who doesnt seewhat you are doing. I wish you the best of luck, but maybe you just need to hit rock bottom before you have any chance ata decent life. Ive got a spare shovel ifyou need it, as you might as well aim for the worst possible since you didnt like the best youd found.

I'll admit i hateto see another human being in pain, but at the same time, this could be karma. You made your own hell, might as well enjoy it. Me, yeah im still justa happy person no matter where i am or where i go.

I guess growing up and being a healthy person allows more, the way i know ill be ok no matter what. I know ill be happy, yeah we had great times, yeah i know youll come crawling back soon, but I'm happy with my life again, and honestly I dont need your unhappiness in my life. Grow up, stand on your own 2 feet, You are the only person who will be with you in the end, after youve run out of guys to hurt, those that know youre not the best.

We coulda been happy today, everything was great, but you wanted to see what youve been missing, and youve found it. All the pain and hurt you ever missed out on. I cant listen to you cry on the phone anymore, its not real, you are enjoying this misery, and i dont love miserable company.

I honestly hope you never realize what you did or what you lost.

Never again yours. H

Dear K,

Be careful what you wish for....

You said I hold the keys to your heart but you turned around and treated me like crap most of the time. You do not even love yourself so how could you love me? Where was the respect, honesty, compassion, empathy? Oh, I forgot, you never had those traits.

Just how much is a girl to take?

If I fell to my knees...it's over.

While there isn't a day that has gone by, but you know what? The space has allowed me to get on with my life for me. I've never been more sure of what I want and who I am. Oh and my new boy friend thinks the world of me. Kind of a big switch getting use to it and loving it.

Please get help for yourself. Therapy for starters would be the first place I would try. I am sure your parents had a lot to do with it. If you want to ever have a normal relationship, this could help.

I did leave witha better understanding of what I deserve in a relationship and for this i thank you with all my heart.

I really do wish you only peace and happiness. We shared some great time together as a family almost. Except with your jealousy, rudeness, disrespect, hateful behavior. I think you need to hold off drinking so much, you have a little trouble with the alcohol and turn into someone else. It isn't a good person either.

If and ever I do run into you again I hope you have made some improvements with YOU. Cus, I'm making plenty and it would be nice to hear we've both matured.

You had my heart but you used and abused it. Your loss. I never trusted you because from the beginning you never gave our relationship respect. It was just sexual for you. Just out of loneliness did you keep me in the picture. WTF? Guess it was just for you a fun ride, no more free rides.

I'm still done. When you get yourself together and can muster an appology, you know where I am. I'll smile, be kind and stay in the present with you but know I'm not folding just floating.

good luck to you, big grils don't cry...

me

Ben

Why did you have to lie? i believed you that this time it would be different.. you wanted so much to be with me, you were ready to take on every part of me.. but the signs were there.. i loved you so much i chose to ignore them, the end to my heartache was infront of me asking me back.. how could i refuse. The love of your life is supposed to be like a best friend, pick you up when you stumble, forgive you when you mess up, talk like adults and work through issues together, not find one tiny thing you dont like.(that you had agreed to accept). wait for me to do it, and then run into the arms of another, i would have stopped anything that was upsetting you about my lifestyle and you know it. i just held onto that part as you controlled everything else, it was my one escape from the pain of you cheating. and you knew before i did it that i was going to but didnt ask me not to! how u can cut me out in one foul swoop (remember how u wanted me to be part fo your life forever freinds or lovers) and spend the rest of your time with the women you cheated on my with.. bad mouthing me in the process? you seemed proud i would be another ex to ad to the list of ones that hate you.. just another on the pile..but i hate myself for loving you, hows that for a twist?

Teacher's Pet

Well..

It's been one year since we've last had contact.

I bet you thought I was going to call you every day and grovel and beg...

You were so wrong.

Maybe at first, I was tempted to do it, but it didn't take me long to learn two valuable things....

One, I love myself too much to chase a woman who didn't really care about me.....

And two..... You just weren't worth it.

I don't need to call you to hear a "friendly" female voice. I have plenty of wonderful women in my life who take care of me, at least emotionally.

Frankly, you never did that for me, you only took care of me sexually, and even then, you didn't show any true love towards me anyway.

When I would be making love to you, did you even THINK about me?

Regardless, it's been a year since I've heard your voice, and the only good memory I have of it is you screaming out my name at 4am while I used you as my personal amusement park, since that's all it meant... RIGHT?

You can say you didn't love me.....

You can say what we had didn't mean sh*t to you.....

But you can NEVER say I didn't get you off better than anyone has before me, or probably since me.

You lost out on the greatest...and I'll say it...probably ONLY chance at real love you had in your miserable life.

All I lost was some wasted time and some mis-used energy.

I'm better than ever now, and you SHOULD be jealous of the next woman that comes in my life, because she'll get everything you could have had.....

.....and a lot more.

-tp

that's a wrap

Myz_Heavenly

Okay, guys, I have a quick question. After reading other entries of people who said they have broke no contact, I just wanted to know does breaking "no contact" simply mean contacting the person even if you don't talk to them? I'm trying to get a handle on exactly how long it's been since I've spoken to my ex, but I did text him and call him a couple of times, even though I didn't actually speak w/him, after the last time he accepted my calls. That was over 4 1/2 months ago....so how does this work? When does breaking NC count, which means you have to start all over?