Post here instead of contacting your ex!

polywog

Hi C,

I had a great time being with you. Thanks for the fond memories. I know that no relationships are perfect, we had our times of argueing. I still miss you but i can no longer trust a person who has betray me, even my friends treat me better than you. Its hard to be your friend, i am letting you free so you can find the love of your life. Hope you and your new guy hit it off and he treats you right. I have no regrets to have met you. I learned what love, pain, caring, and empathy is. I have met a lot of friends and keep the ones i cherish the most. I hope you do well in school and live life the way you want it to be. As for me, I will no longer break anymore hearts during the time we broke up till now, only the fact that i still loved you and wasn't able to move on to the next level of relationships with the girls i have met. Gl, maybe one day we can be friends, when i am able to catch or go beyond your level to see other ppl and learn to love again. Take Care

Your exbf Sam

• Like 2
Trialbyfire

*ring, ring*

"Hi Honey,"

"In case you didn't get my last message, if you need a friend, don't look to me 'cause your needy selfishness is way too much for any one person to handle without coming out of it completely drained and angry at the world.

Even better, go see your primary OW, you know, the one that you threw under the bus when D-day hit and said "I didn't realize how easy it would be to dump the bitch. I hate her for what she's done to us."

How like you to 100% blame someone else for your issues."

"Arsehole."

*click*

*Ring*

*VoiceMail*

Hi M,

How are you? Remember you promised to call me back to finish this. I needed closure from you which I know I will never get. It's okay now because I see I deserve better... Oh I bet you've forgotten all about me now, right? So what happen to all that Sh*t you told me about how I was the "one". You wanted to marry me... lol. You know I feel so much better now because I see you were such a looser and you're right I'm way out of your league. You couldnt stop lying and making up some stupid stories. So did you cheat? I wont ever get an answer for that.

When you were avoiding me someone else was giving me all their attention. Yeah and you know who it was. Mad now?! Good. You will never have me again. Stop txtn me and loose my number. Five years dealing w/your crap. I've had enough. You acted like you had it all, and in the end you were so F*cked up... ha. Ive always had more than you and you hated that. Good, baby I know how to take care of myself.

Well I feel so much better. I'm not done but hey nothing gets to you... Nothing will ever affect you. Im just wasting my time again. Take care.

*click*

:laugh: Oh I feel so happy now... it wont last long but Im having a "happy" moment!!

• Like 1

Dear L,

Thank you so much for leaving me for another woman. I now realize that you were right: I am too good for you. There's this thing where I don't actually think the universe revolves around me the way you think it revolves around you.

This weekend I finally felt fortunate things hadn't worked out between you and I. Yes, I now realize it is because there is likely someone way better out there for me. Why, just Saturday, I met someone great. I don't know if it will go anywhere, but he was such a gentleman, so captivating, so goodlooking, he smelled so nice, was a great kisser and he was really smart. All things that, come to think of it, you are not really. If anything, he made me realize you're really not all that.

Sorry honey, I am no longer under your grip. Now who will you feed scraps too to get your ego stroked?

best anyways.

K

• Like 2
Teacher's Pet
:laugh: Oh I feel so happy now... it wont last long but Im having a "happy" moment!!

Welcome to LoveShack. :)

-tp

welcome committee

AriaIncognito

Dear Ex,

Wow, how are you? It's great to hear from you. I see you've realized you're a fool, but come on, we all knew that would happen, didn't we? I mean, how can you find someone to measure up to someone you said treated you like a king and made you feel like a man? Someone you said you connected with and it was so easy. But yeah, the grass was always greener, wasn't it? Couldn't keep yourself away from the online dating sites, or talking to other women until the wee hours of the morning, just in case they turned out to be better. Well, guess what? They aren't. They aren't the problem. I wasn't the problem. You, are the problem. Nobody will ever measure up to what you expect, no person could. You'll never choose 1 person when you're so conflicted on how to feel because of whatever your issues are. You had a great thing, and passed it up. Now, you spend hours and hours online on a dating site. Was it worth it? Losing your best friend, your lover, in hopes of maybe doing better? Do you really think you even deserve better after how you treated me, and the one before me? You should be alone, and lonely, and realize that you did indeed have true love, but gave it away because you're too stupid to make a decision. Sure, you're book smart, but that wont keep you warm at night. Neither will lying on your profile to get women to meet you, saying you're 2 inches taller, because most women rule out men of your stature. I accepted you as you were. I loved you. You sh*t on me. I won't forget that.

• Like 1
Teacher's Pet

Dear Ariawoman's Ex:

Didn't I warn you of this at the mixer we met up at?

Didn't I tell you that you were a fool for passing up a woman who truly loved you?

As Fred Sanford would say, "Ya big dummy!"

But 5'3" aint big.

Sorry!

-tp

5'8" of pure throbbing steel

• Like 1
Welcome to LoveShack. :)

-tp

welcome committee

Aww... thanks TP.

Ahhhhhhhh...

*text msg*

So guess what M I just found out you're dating again! That's great, I know I wouldn't have much of an impact on you... so the break-up was just something to hurt me by. Well you've achieved it. So this other girl I was told you commented about me. Okay, I feel sorry for her... you've always wondered what if you guys were together before... you can't keep to yourself can you?! You need some Fn girl attention... Get off that damn myspace and get a life.

I know you're not that great looking so you have to get a girl through the internet...

I hope one day you'll see what a stupid choice you've made. By the time you've realized I was the best you've ever had it would be damn to late.

So I hope you get some std...lol... you *******... bye.

- so I just found all this crap by a third party. And my heart feels as its burning with pain...

If they break up with us, let them go, it is an act out of love

One night I had a weird dream, this dream keep me pretty much in right track.

A woman fall in love with a man. This man show some interest in her even liked her. But after a while he decided to leave her. then she became angry, to a point of madness, then she chased after him, and began to beat him. and shout "I love you, I love you". The man asked "then why do you beat me?" the woman answered "it is not about you, it is about ME, you hurt my ego!"

pretty weird dream but inspire :o

I just want to say what a fantastic initiative this is. It will stop so many of us from making that mistake on contacting and let us get it off our chest at the same time :) thanks

Trialbyfire
Is it wrong to wish an STD on the ex's ex???

You do know that there's currently a strain of gonorrhea that's resistant to penicillin, don't you? Just saying...

Is it wrong to wish an STD on the ex's ex???

Hmm... Well I just wished an std on my ex. But an ex's ex... Maybe... so the ex's ex can give it to your ex?? :p

Well, no....not exactly. I just wish one on her because she's a conniving trailer trash ho. :cool: God, why does it make us feel better to just be mean sometimes??? Does that make me evil? lol

Hmm... Well I just wished an std on my ex. But an ex's ex... Maybe... so the ex's ex can give it to your ex?? :p
  • Author

Dear Ms.X, (new "gf" of R),

I noticed a ratty looking box in the basement. I opened it. It was obviously your stuff. There were all sorts of worn out cheap ugly cheesy clothes stuffed in there, nothing folded. I notice that you go from a size 2 to a size 10. Hmmm. That's bigger than me. Bet you have an eating disorder. But best of all, I found several bags of messy papers. I know it's not nice, but who cares. I looked through them.

Now I know that you go by two different last names. I know that you are 45 years old and that you don't have a permanent address. I know that you owe oodles on unpaid bills, judging from all the notices from collectors and lawyers, many from a month or so ago, to going back several years. I see you were in the local hospital and didn't pay your bill.

I know that you write awful corny poetry and that you've submitted it to third rate journals and been rejected. I know that you don't send in paperwork that you are supposed to fill out and that you don't always keep appointments, as I saw several reprimands. I also see that you have applied to several vocational schools, but either didn't get accepted or didn't go. Also saw that you have done a bunch of awful watercolors, and I have heard that you consider yourself an artist.

I saw that you have crashed on a bunch of guys' couches, as there are notes thanking them (but you kept the notes, for some reason). Also saw a note from some guy that he put all your stuff outside the door.

I also know that you told R over a week ago that you were going to visit him for a couple of days. Then you didn't call him for a week (I know because I asked him to let me know so I could take the dog while you were here). I made sure not to gloat when I asked about it and could see that he was bummed. Then you called again and said you'd visit maybe in a few days, maybe in a week. I wonder what you're up to? I'll bet he feels anxious over it.

Anyhow, it's obvious that you are a great repacement unit for me. Sounds like he will have some nice drama and excitement in his life, guess that was lacking when I was there all those years, the drama at least.

Good Luck to you both,

polywog :cool:

Well, no....not exactly. I just wish one on her because she's a conniving trailer trash ho. :cool: God, why does it make us feel better to just be mean sometimes??? Does that make me evil? lol

lol... well women like that always end up having some sort of disease... she might already have the TTHD(trailer trash ho disease)...:laugh:

Being mean is just a part of being human... you do it sooner or later.

**RING**

Hey M :D

whats up? so I see you got your dumb azz turn down again... lol

Just wanted to let you know how happy that makes me you looser piece of crap. Bye

Hi *******!!!

Just wanted to remind you that you still make minimum wage and always will. :) That's all. Oh yea...I'm moving on with my life....You still party out?? well, I can tell by that gut you're starting to get...:p

Dear D:

I tried to be funny today in the text when I asked if you had condoms. I can't believe you basically just told me you were going to a party to meet up with two bi girls to have sex with them. I'm trying to believe you thought you were being cool telling me that, that our friendship is to the point where you can say anything you want to me.

It's not.

It still hurts me to hear you are wasting your life away on cheap thrills. Even worse, it hurts me to know I am still in love with you even though I find your lifestyle repulsive at times. Why do you push away the sweet sensitive guy so your guy friends will look up to you and think you are some stud?

Why do you need everyone to want you? No matter how trashy they are? You are screwing someone right now, no doubt and I can't figure out why the hell it is bothering me. Why after all this time can I not just accept you are this way and realize my love for you will not change you?

Go get an AIDS test. I just did.

• Like 1

Dear M:

Someone called me by her name again last week. It's been 2 1/2 years and it still stung. How could you go back and forth between us like that for so long? I still can't believe you married her - HER the drunk girl who would lay on the bar slobbering. Sure she was cute (she looked like me, after all except 8 years younger..) But she was a reckless annoying twit who never went home alone..

Are you having fun now keeping her sober or off the laps of married men? Did you ever learn how to make her shut her trap or to talk in a lady's voice? Good Luck buddy. I know it's only a matter of time before you see your mistake. I hope you remember that I warned you.

Oh,

Happy Lordy Lordy, look who is 40.

I was thinking...well ...sort of.

I was thinking of how, since you shared so, very too much detail of your past relationships with me ...and, probably because on some level I guess I fall guilty of this, in this one whim (moment as you like to refer to them).

It occured to me a quandry: In that...Why do you sabotage all of your relationships? It's as if you test just how much you can hurt someone? This is really, not just ...our scenario...more just a curious question. Common sense...and time away just makes me want to say WTF, why do that? As someone wise would ask...Why feed that wolf?

Maybe one day you will look into those mirrors you make and take a good look at yourself, things you have done and ask yourself who you really want to be? Why do you keep doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result ....(this is the layman's definition of insanity...btw)

I am no theater scholar, but I do know that you can't live your life like a Greek Tradegy and expect a happy ending.

Happy Birthday Dude, and I hope you get your **** together.

Hugs and Kisses,

Unders