LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How to deal with a woman scorned!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree142Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th February 2019, 8:46 PM   #61
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead14 View Post
"Life is hard enough for us because he is on probation. Has a curfew. And can’t really go so far without it being for work. And he has an ankle monitor."

You've only been dealing with this for a couple of months -- imagine it for years.

You want to be a ride or die woman . . . Good luck wid dat. Make sure you do not have children with this man. I mean be very, very careful.

You will learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.
What do you mean be very very careful?

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 8th February 2019 at 10:41 PM.. Reason: Unnecessary quote
Old 5th February 2019, 8:53 PM   #62
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyperkins View Post
What do you mean be very very careful?
I mean make sure you use protection every single time you are intimate. Not only for your own sake but for the sake of a possible baby. A sex offender fathering a child will be bad scene for you and a baby.
Old 5th February 2019, 9:01 PM   #63
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead14 View Post
I mean make sure you use protection every single time you are intimate. Not only for your own sake but for the sake of a possible baby. A sex offender fathering a child will be bad scene for you and a baby.
Not to mention Iím only 20
Old 5th February 2019, 9:49 PM   #64
Established Member

Quote:
Not to mention Iím only 20
Wouldn't matter if you were 40. That was good advice.
Old 7th February 2019, 4:22 PM   #65
Established Member

Quote:
In the nasty message she sent him yesterday telling him she’ll never love him again and he’s “repulsive” to her. She pretty much welcomed him to block her on pretty much everything. She in so many words said “PLEASE block me on everything” saying she’s moved on. And he STILL hasn’t
Maybe he's the harasser and not her. Like I said, don't get involved/mind your own business. It's not like you are married to the guy. Just tell him you don't want to hear about it, and move forward.
If you want to know why he is doing it, you will have to ask him, we can't tell you his reasoning.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.

Last edited by smackie9; 7th February 2019 at 4:26 PM..
Old 8th February 2019, 11:42 AM   #66
Established Member

Coincidence?

Do you see any significance to the fact he is a SO for having sex with an underaged girl and that he is 'chasing' you? While you may be of legal age, you are still very young compared to him (yes you are - accept that fact). Honestly, as an outside observer the guy seems to have a fetish for younger/young women that is not likely to go away. He has lots of drama around him and likely always will. There ARE people that don't. Why would you even consider being with him? Have more pride in yourself. A 32 year old sex offender is NOT a prize that is a good bet long term. Run. Now.
Old 8th February 2019, 1:05 PM   #67
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbroken View Post
Do you see any significance to the fact he is a SO for having sex with an underaged girl and that he is 'chasing' you? While you may be of legal age, you are still very young compared to him (yes you are - accept that fact).
Not to mention she'll get older and he'll lose interest.
Old 8th February 2019, 4:56 PM   #68
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigit87 View Post
Not to mention she'll get older and he'll lose interest.
Im An adult. Our age isnít the problem. There are other things like I donít like the fact that he likes my friends Instagram pics either like my best friend who was also in he his music video I mentioned. He likes Instagram pics they post of themselves idk if thatís innocent
Old 8th February 2019, 5:45 PM   #69
Established Member

OP, what are you doing with your life?

This guy is a loser. Plain and simple. Surely you can do better and find a real, quality man? This chump ain't it. This relationship isn't going to last anyway, so I would advise you to mitigate the pain for yourself and dump him now. Move on and raise your standards.
Old 8th February 2019, 6:24 PM   #70
Established Member

Quote:
Im An adult. Our age isnít the problem. There are other things like I donít like the fact that he likes my friends Instagram pics either like my best friend who was also in he his music video I mentioned. He likes Instagram pics they post of themselves idk if thatís innocent
He is using you. You're young. Don't get pregnant.

You'll have to learn your lessons like everyone else. One day you'll meet someone nice.
Old 8th February 2019, 6:31 PM   #71
Established Member

Isn't the whole point of Instagram to get likes on your photos? Everyone likes each other's photos in some massive mutual-like-fest. Of all the issues you've stated, this is hardly a blip on the radar. There are more important things to worry about with him.
Old 8th February 2019, 8:15 PM   #72
Established Member

So if you’re dating a guy and he likes sexy pics of your friends that’s not an issue?

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 19th February 2019 at 1:57 PM.. Reason: Redact quote of prior post
Old 8th February 2019, 8:16 PM   #73
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigit87 View Post
He is using you. You're young. Don't get pregnant.

You'll have to learn your lessons like everyone else. One day you'll meet someone nice.
WHY!? Do you guys keep mentioning pregnancy!!!! Thatís not even on my radar
Old 8th February 2019, 8:42 PM   #74
Established Member

Quote:
So if youíre dating a guy and he likes sexy pics of your friends thatís not an issue?
Of course it is an issue, more young women he can get all hot and bothered over...
He doesn't even have the decency to stay away from your friends...
Old 10th February 2019, 5:49 PM   #75
Established Member

Quote:
WHY!? Do you guys keep mentioning pregnancy!!!! Thatís not even on my radar
Do you not know how sex works or are you just that thick-headed?
Closed Thread