LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How to deal with a woman scorned!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2019, 4:35 PM   #31
Established Member

What is so special about this guy that you are willing to put up with all of this?
Wallysbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 5:24 PM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyperkins View Post
Excuse me?
be careful this guy may kill you

- Monty Python
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 5:25 PM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallysbears View Post
What is so special about this guy that you are willing to put up with all of this?
he's probably got a 10" penis that is thick as a beer can
Old 4th February 2019, 5:29 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
he's probably got a 10" penis that is thick as a beer can
Gotta be something. Sex offender wearing an ankle bracelet getting a woman 12 years younger than him? He must be well endowed.
Wallysbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 5:54 PM   #35
Established Member

one day you will meet a guy who treats you right and puts a ring on your finger and roses round your door ... a felon cannot even a get a job, not in the UK ...sht
darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 6:38 PM   #36
Established Member

Just date him for the time being and ignore all the cray cray stuff that seems to be going on. Keep your life simple, don't get involved.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 6:40 PM   #37
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Just date him for the time being and ignore all the cray cray stuff that seems to be going on. Keep your life simple, don't get involved.
that's acceptable
Old 5th February 2019, 12:06 PM   #38
Established Member

So he asked me to block her on social media. So I did..... but he hasn’t blocked her on anything.
Emilyperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 4:17 PM   #39
Established Member

Quote:
So he asked me to block her on social media. So I did..... but he hasn’t blocked her on anything.
Ya because he's keeping an eye on her activity. If he blocks her he won't be able to see what she is doing. He is keeping the peace his way. It may not be what you like but he's got his reasons. He's a grown ass man, this is his deal, and he will do what he thinks needs to be done.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 4:22 PM   #40
Established Member

Quote:

"he hasn’t blocked her on anything" -- Interesting, huh? Now go back to your original post:

"she didn’t ask for you or anything” and my bf got really quiet and just said “....oh....”

"idk why he got quiet like that prob because he doesn’t care to hear about her."

You are not reading that ". . . oh . . ." correctly. He got quiet because he's a little disappointed that she didn't ask about him. He's still hung up on her, Emily.

Get out of this situation. You're gonna get hurt.
Redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 4:42 PM   #41
Established Member

Not to mention his friend had no idea who you were!
Amethyst68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 4:44 PM   #42
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead14 View Post
"he hasn’t blocked her on anything" -- Interesting, huh? Now go back to your original post:

"she didn’t ask for you or anything” and my bf got really quiet and just said “....oh....”

"idk why he got quiet like that prob because he doesn’t care to hear about her."

You are not reading that ". . . oh . . ." correctly. He got quiet because he's a little disappointed that she didn't ask about him. He's still hung up on her, Emily.

Get out of this situation. You're gonna get hurt.

She sent him a really nasty message yesterday saying she wants his friends to leave her alone and stop messaging her and that she finds him repulsive, wouldn’t ever be with him again and that he has “fetish” for young girls.
Old 5th February 2019, 4:50 PM   #43
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Ya because he's keeping an eye on her activity. If he blocks her he won't be able to see what she is doing. He is keeping the peace his way. It may not be what you like but he's got his reasons. He's a grown ass man, this is his deal, and he will do what he thinks needs to be done.
In the nasty message she sent him yesterday telling him she’ll never love him again and he’s “repulsive” to her. She pretty much welcomed him to block her on pretty much everything. She in so many words said “PLEASE block me on everything” saying she’s moved on. And he STILL hasn’t
Old 5th February 2019, 4:51 PM   #44
Established Member

Quote:
She sent him a really nasty message yesterday saying she wants his friends to leave her alone and stop messaging her and that she finds him repulsive, wouldn’t ever be with him again and that he has “fetish” for young girls.

That doesn't mean he's not still hung up on her . . .

"wouldn’t ever be with him again" -- I guess someone's been telling her he wants to be with her again.

And, by the way, it appears he really does have a fetish for young girls -- Emily the 20 year old.
Redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2019, 4:51 PM   #45
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst68 View Post
Not to mention his friend had no idea who you were!
We’ve only been together since January and he hasn’t seen that friend since December