LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How to deal with a woman scorned!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th April 2019, 8:52 AM   #361
Established Member

Listen, Emily. He is a user. He probably doesn't really care about her, he was using her just like he's using you. She allowed herself to be used for many years and recently the emotional veil that she kept up finally dropped and she started seeing him for who and what he really is. He's a manipulative POS and doesn't accept or acknowledge that he's done anything wrong. He was used to having her around, kissing his ass and taking care of him and now that that's going away, he's pissed off. He can't control his mother, his mother has his back and he's sitting back letting all this go on. Why? Because he's a manipulative POS who doesn't care about anyone enough to step up, be a man and put an end to it once and for all one way or another for the sake of his family, and most importantly his SON who definitely doesn't deserve to be living with and experiencing all the toxicity of the trailer trash environment he is in. This guy let's this go on because he's probably enjoying it. A man who cares about his family and/or a girl, wouldn't want all this drama. Men hate drama when they care about a situation and the people involved. He doesn't. He's a POS Period.
Old 11th April 2019, 9:01 AM   #362
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyperkins View Post
To admit that she’s the problem
How is out admitting she's the problem going to help you? We don't know anything about her. He sounds more like the problem from where I'm sitting. She could be a saint for all we know.

The only one that matters here is you and you seem to think he's a God so again what difference does it make what a bunch of strangers think?
Old 11th April 2019, 9:13 AM   #363
Established Member

[QUOTE=Emilyperkins;7773869]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead14 View Post

But no one answered why he would talk to her that way and allow his mother too if he really cared about her? Like I said I don’t understand why he called her back but at the same time look at how he spoke to her?
Because older men know how insecure young girls are. That is why he rejects the both of you and then pulls you back. He knows that jealousy and rejection fuels a young girls passion, causing competition. A fully grown woman would see through his juvenile behavior and kick him to the wall. That is why he dates young girls. He will never stop going after younger and younger girls. Make sure you don't have another birthday if you want to stay in the loop with this guy.
Old 11th April 2019, 9:14 AM   #364
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillafool View Post
The only one that matters here is you and you seem to think he's a God so again what difference does it make what a bunch of strangers think?
The opinion of a bunch of internet strangers matters in much the same way that Emily needs people to acknowledge that posting a picture of her on Instagram is his way of acknowledging to the world that they are a couple. Insecurity and immaturity gives these things importance...
Old 12th April 2019, 9:09 AM   #365
Established Member

[QUOTE=stillafool;7773887]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyperkins View Post

He knows that jealousy and rejection fuels a young girls passion, causing competition. A fully grown woman would see through his juvenile behavior and kick him to the wall. That is why he dates young girls. He will never stop going after younger and younger girls. Make sure you don't have another birthday if you want to stay in the loop with this guy.
See that’s my concern. That him calling her back was a game. Because he could’ve easily blocked her? He called her back and they were legit friendly at first. Saying “I can’t hear you .... can you hear me now” type of conversation. Why even do all of that just to yell at her. I asked him “do you like her and are just hurt by her reporting you?” And he said “no I don’t like her she’s a psycho why would you ever think I’d like her” and I said then why did you call her back? And he said to tell her to stop harassing him. But I still feel that he DID want to talk to her and it just went too far because his mother was around