LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

How to deal with a woman scorned!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2019, 1:08 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyperkins View Post
Like last week a friend of his called him and he said “I was in showmars and I saw someone you used to be with” my bf said who and his friend said the letter her name starts with and my bf guessed her name. He actually said “ah hell..” and then said her name. And his friend said “yeah but she just said hi and kept walking, she didn’t ask for you or anything” and my bf got really quiet and just said “....oh....” idk why he got quiet like that prob because he doesn’t care to hear about her.

NO he went quiet as he thought she would have asked about him and when she didn't he was disappointed...
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 1:33 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine567 View Post
NO he went quiet as he thought she would have asked about him and when she didn't he was disappointed...
Then why say “ahh hell” when he figured out it was her
Emilyperkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 1:47 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Then why say “ahh hell” when he figured out it was her
Maybe he thought she was going to say something to his friend that he did not want her to disclose...

Maybe he thought the conversation was going to go in a direction that he wouldn’t want you to overhear... You know, “Emily, my girl is here...” Can’t talk now...
Old 4th February 2019, 2:15 PM   #19
Established Member

Emily what he has is called baggage. His baggage is not your responsibility to deal with. It is HIS ex, so it is up to him to fix things with her. The only advice I have atm, is to distance yourself from all this BS. There is nothing you can do.
Life lesson to keep your sanity:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 2:58 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Emily what he has is called baggage. His baggage is not your responsibility to deal with. It is HIS ex, so it is up to him to fix things with her. The only advice I have atm, is to distance yourself from all this BS. There is nothing you can do.
Life lesson to keep your sanity:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Amen. No wiser words could be said and no better advice could be given.
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 3:17 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyB View Post
Amen. No wiser words could be said and no better advice could be given.
So what am I accepting here? That a ex who he is not in love with won’t go away?
Old 4th February 2019, 3:50 PM   #22
Established Member

you - or him - can rid of anybody if assertive enough

not easy ... but insult them ... ignore them ... or, as a last resort (which i read about on-line and once used) you humiliate, so you say loudly so everybody hears "will you leave me alone!"

ignoring is easiest because there are no conversations to bother with

making a grossed face helps convey a no as well
darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 4:13 PM   #23
Established Member

Here's some more advice......The more reaction you give this person, the more action they will take against you. Her goal is to make life miserable. If you react to her crap, she knows she is doing a good job of it and will keep doing it. Get it?
Old 4th February 2019, 4:14 PM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
So what am I accepting here? That a ex who he is not in love with won’t go away?
You are accepting the fact that this man comes with a lot of baggage. It's his baggage, his problem to deal with and not something that you can control or change.

You can't change his past. He is a registered sex offender. His conviction will stay with you both and affect your both forever (assuming that you stay with him). He has a crazy ex who thinks that she has the right to assert herself in his life. She will continue to do so, for as long as she wants, until she gets tired or until he files for a restraining order. You either accept that those two things will affect your life in whatever way they do... or walk away from this guy. Those are your options.
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 4:20 PM   #25
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyB View Post
You are accepting the fact that this man comes with a lot of baggage. It's his baggage, his problem to deal with and not something that you can control or change.

You can't change his past. He is a registered sex offender. His conviction will stay with you both and affect your both forever (assuming that you stay with him). He has a crazy ex who thinks that she has the right to assert herself in his life. She will continue to do so, for as long as she wants, until she gets tired or until he files for a restraining order. You either accept that those two things will affect your life in whatever way they do... or walk away from this guy. Those are your options.
How could we get a restraining order if we have no proof she’s reported him and she hasn’t attempted contact with him in months
Old 4th February 2019, 4:21 PM   #26
Established Member

I don't know what all went down legally, but I would have thought he wasn't to have any further contact with what is legally his sex offender victim, so I think that's the bigger problem and he should not be doing anything that gives her a way to contact him or vice versa. It sounds like he had feelings for her. You need to first understand what his probation consists of and if he's supposed to have contact and everything.

She sound really mad, so I don't guess she's wanting him back, but you never know. I don't know if you said something to make her call you names or if she's jealous. But the fact is, he has a SO jacket and is on probation and if he had any sense at all, he'd block her every way and stay off his dj'ing because that's public, and just lay low until his probation is over -- or really, forever.

He seems too old for you, by the way, so doesn't sound like he's changed a whole lot from having been convicted. You're not underaged, but you're a lot younger than him, so when he's 50, I'm just warning you that he still may be trying to smush up with 20 year olds like you. You need to know what you're dealing with. And also remember that whatever he was convicted of, if he pled to a lesser charge, his actual crime may be way worse than what he was convicted of, so he could be dangerous. If I were you, I'd be calling the prosecutor and finding out what really went down.
Old 4th February 2019, 4:25 PM   #27
Established Member

Quote:
How could we get a restraining order if we have no proof she’s reported him and she hasn’t attempted contact with him in months
As a sexual offender, there may be lots of people who want to make his life a misery, the ex may not have been the one to report him.
What about the girl's family, I guess they ain't too happy either or vigillante groups or just randoms...
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2019, 4:27 PM   #28
Established Member

Yes and when the anklet comes off, that will not be the end of it. He will probably still have to check in with a parole officer for another 3 - 4 years. He will have to register anytime he moves. He will never be able to leave the country or travel. There will be restrictions in place forever, like he has to stay a certain distance from schools, day cares, parks and anywhere children might be. If he has kids, he won't be able to pick them up from school, etc. (depending on restrictions). So dating someone like him will have it's consequences.
Old 4th February 2019, 4:27 PM   #29
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preraph View Post
I don't know what all went down legally, but I would have thought he wasn't to have any further contact with what is legally his sex offender victim, so I think that's the bigger problem and he should not be doing anything that gives her a way to contact him or vice versa. It sounds like he had feelings for her. You need to first understand what his probation consists of and if he's supposed to have contact and everything.

She sound really mad, so I don't guess she's wanting him back, but you never know. I don't know if you said something to make her call you names or if she's jealous. But the fact is, he has a SO jacket and is on probation and if he had any sense at all, he'd block her every way and stay off his dj'ing because that's public, and just lay low until his probation is over -- or really, forever.

He seems too old for you, by the way, so doesn't sound like he's changed a whole lot from having been convicted. You're not underaged, but you're a lot younger than him, so when he's 50, I'm just warning you that he still may be trying to smush up with 20 year olds like you. You need to know what you're dealing with. And also remember that whatever he was convicted of, if he pled to a lesser charge, his actual crime may be way worse than what he was convicted of, so he could be dangerous. If I were you, I'd be calling the prosecutor and finding out what really went down.
His ex was not the person he was arrested for. If you read she’s 26 and I said the person was too young. So I’m not sure what you’re even talking about legally he can’t have contact with his sex offender victim
Old 4th February 2019, 4:34 PM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
He’s been removed from several social media sites all because she is bitter.
He's been removed from several social media sites because he's a sex offender. If he'd done nothing wrong, people wouldn't have power over him and he'd still be there.

And yes, it could easily be the girl's family or other media users who are reporting him. I wouldn't lose a moment's sleep for reporting the existence of a perp on social media. It's not like we're talking about a 19yo boy and 17yo girl here - this is a whole different ball game.

The life he has become used to is now over.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote