LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Red flags all over??

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree240Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th March 2018, 11:24 AM   #31
Established Member

Too much drama and baggage. I wouldn't waste my time on this.
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 12:25 PM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
I think you are right to give up hope. The more you write, the worse this is.

This buddy who won't talk to you much is biding his time until your GF wakes up & dates him.

Oh hell no. Since she made the travel plans before she met you, you are right that you can't balk much but since she now has a BF you'd think that she would make darn sure she had her own bed, even if they couldn't afford their own rooms.
Yeah, I've expressed what I felt about her going on this vacation, but she said I didn't have to worry .. I guess I was hoping she would realize how this is feeling for me before she left, buuut just said good bye and shes leaving in 12 hours with her so called best friend ..

Really don't feel comfortable and really don't like this situation ..
SerPundnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 1:11 PM   #33
Established Member

She is staying at an airport hotel tonight because of early flight tomorrow.

And she just sent me a snap of the room with a queen bed where she and her friend will be sleeping, and added "We didn't get seperate beds wich we asked about .. oh well".

I have to say I have a hard time relaxing at the moment.
Old 4th March 2018, 1:37 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerPundnes View Post

And she just sent me a snap of the room with a queen bed where she and her friend will be sleeping, and added "We didn't get seperate beds wich we asked about .. oh well".

You gotta be kidding me
Old 4th March 2018, 1:46 PM   #35
Established Member

This woman doesn’t seem to know boundaries or what’s appropriate.

She absolutely should not be going on a vacation with a guy friend or having one move in when she’s dating you. She should have discussed this with you first.

Honestly it seems she doesn’t really care or respect your relationship.
Purrrfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 1:54 PM   #36
Established Member

Quote:

I have to say I have a hard time finding one reason to keep dating her.

Bro, look at this thread. You have not been able to come up with ONE SOLID REASON to continue this farce.

I just want you to know that your situation is far from unique. Sketchy, Shady
and Shifty people, like your girlfriend, (which she TOTALLY is) have followed the same excuse playbook since it was carved into hieroglyphics.

Too much drama for 3 months and this chick is already sleeping around on you. You know this. All of this has been tailored by her to keep you around just a bit longer so she can get a full read on what kind of Shenanigans you'll put up with.

Sketchy, Shady and Shifty are great attributes in a woman if you are writing a novel or a screenplay. They are not attribute in women you consider giving your heart to.

She is all three.

Run screaming into the night...into the wood.....anywhere that she won't be.
Old 4th March 2018, 4:11 PM   #37
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Sunshine View Post
You gotta be kidding me
Exactly .. Just tried to explain how I felt, but she kept being nasty to me and telling me how I have to trust her and it's totally normal to do this ..

She just hung up the phone in the end ..
Old 5th March 2018, 3:21 PM   #38
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ritual View Post
I have to say I have a hard time finding one reason to keep dating her.

Bro, look at this thread. You have not been able to come up with ONE SOLID REASON to continue this farce.

I just want you to know that your situation is far from unique. Sketchy, Shady
and Shifty people, like your girlfriend, (which she TOTALLY is) have followed the same excuse playbook since it was carved into hieroglyphics.

Too much drama for 3 months and this chick is already sleeping around on you. You know this. All of this has been tailored by her to keep you around just a bit longer so she can get a full read on what kind of Shenanigans you'll put up with.

Sketchy, Shady and Shifty are great attributes in a woman if you are writing a novel or a screenplay. They are not attribute in women you consider giving your heart to.

She is all three.

Run screaming into the night...into the wood.....anywhere that she won't be.
Yeah, I know .. I really know I should just call quits. And I prob will when shes back from her vacation with her best friend ..

The thing is that everything is good when we are together, it's the 80% we're not together I always worry about ..

I'm getting tired and can't really focus, I think shes pulling me down.

Why do you think she wants to keep me around if shes dosen't care or respect the relationship? She wants her cake and eat it too?
Old 5th March 2018, 3:25 PM   #39
Established Member

Quote:

She just hung up the phone in the end ..
and her number isn't on block?

See my signature line below:
If the person you're with treats you in any way other than well, and you keep sticking around trying to make it work, you're no longer a victim of what they're doing--you're a volunteer. ~ Derrick Jaxn
kendahke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2018, 3:30 PM   #40
S2B
Established Member

One bed? AND she expects you to just be happy about that?

Well now...she's blatantly throwing her bad behavior into your face - and expects you to like it.

She's trained you to find unacceptable behavior acceptable.

Start changing it... end it now...there's not one reason to with one more hour.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2018, 3:44 PM   #41
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendahke View Post
and her number isn't on block?

See my signature line below:
I'm pretty sure it would be on block by now, the thing is I got one of her bags with cloths and I got her appartment key .. She came by yesterday with it so she could go directly to me from the airport.

Now I have to meet her and deliver this stuff to her.

Your signature says it all ..
Old 5th March 2018, 3:45 PM   #42
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2B View Post
One bed? AND she expects you to just be happy about that?

Well now...she's blatantly throwing her bad behavior into your face - and expects you to like it.

She's trained you to find unacceptable behavior acceptable.

Start changing it... end it now...there's not one reason to with one more hour.
Exactly .. I told her I was not comfortable with it and she got mad and asked "What do you want me to do?! Sleep on the floor?" ..

I've been in relationships before where I accepted way too much, I really thought I had it this time .. God damnit ..
Old 5th March 2018, 3:49 PM   #43
Established Member

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it would be on block by now, the thing is I got one of her bags with cloths and I got her appartment key .. She came by yesterday with it so she could go directly to me from the airport.

Now I have to meet her and deliver this stuff to her.

Your signature says it all ..
No, you don't.

You have her apt. key. Drop her bag off at her apt., lock the door leaving her key inside.

Problem solved.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2018, 3:52 PM   #44
S2B
Established Member

Quote:
Exactly .. I told her I was not comfortable with it and she got mad and asked "What do you want me to do?! Sleep on the floor?" ..

I've been in relationships before where I accepted way too much, I really thought I had it this time .. God damnit ..
That's all words with no action to match how you feel/with those words - drop her bag off and text her you're done.

Don't allow her to use you any further.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2018, 4:03 PM   #45
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
No, you don't.

You have her apt. key. Drop her bag off at her apt., lock the door leaving her key inside.

Problem solved.
Haha, the thing is I don't feel like being a douchebag. She dosen't think anything she does is inappropriate.

I got all the reasons in the world to become a douchebag, but in the end I'll be the one shes blaiming, and I don't really want that.

She has zero self-knowledge of her own behaviour, I guess I could say ..