Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. What was I thinking?

    • 22 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. I Am The Ow, Need Advise Again

    • 24 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.8k views
  3. We broke up, now he's sorry

    • 20 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. 31 Reasons to Stop an Affair? 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 17.2k views
    • 49 replies
    • 3.7k views
  5. Happy New Year - What Is Your Resolution? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Any OW/OM told W or H about affair?

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Came face to face with my MM and his wife 1 2 3 4 11

    • 255 replies
    • 18.7k views
  8. MM went back to his wife. 1 2 3 4 6

    • 129 replies
    • 13.6k views
  9. MM who request NC

    • 21 replies
    • 3.9k views
  10. I'm the other woman... 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 3.3k views
  11. a cheater?

    • 23 replies
    • 2.8k views
  12. Dinner with married colleague 1 2 3 4

    • 85 replies
    • 13.6k views
  13. MM asked if I love him 1 2 3 4 5

    • 118 replies
    • 8k views
  14. The Wife Killed herself today 1 2 3 4 13

    • 318 replies
    • 28.3k views
    • 21 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 930 views
    • 283 replies
    • 22.8k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. the new year.tempted

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Sometimes....

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. New Year, New me

    • 18 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Now what do I do?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...