Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. marriage going south with OM on the side

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Why did you do it???? 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 4.6k views
  3. ♥ ~ Love Sickness ~ ♥ 1 2 3 4 6

    • 148 replies
    • 13.4k views
  4. I'm falling in love with my husband's mentor ..

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  5. Can't have your cake and eat it too

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. my love triangle

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 49 replies
    • 5.9k views
  7. Where do I stand here?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  8. In love and Lost

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Chemicals 1 2 3

    • 61 replies
    • 7k views
  10. WOMEN: Your is NEEDED

    • 0 replies
    • 822 views
  11. H3lp...The OG is around. I'm so c0nfused

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Update Slash Question...

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Simple question

    • 4 replies
    • 921 views
  14. Soul Mates: Myth or Fact? 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 3.1k views
  15. Signs of continued cheating after d-day 1 2 3 4 5

    • 120 replies
    • 12.7k views
  16. never thought I'd end up here

    • 23 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 20 replies
    • 3.1k views
  17. I'm New Here...I'm Hurt Here...

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Broken, it has passed.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. One Lesson Learned from my A

    • 21 replies
    • 2.5k views
  20. Feel Like I'm Losing my Soul Mate... 1 2 3 4

    • 96 replies
    • 9.1k views
  21. 6 months NC - some observations 1 2 3 4

    • 93 replies
    • 7.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...