Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I Don't Understand...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Is it counterproductive?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Who knew it would be that easy???

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Working with mm

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Physical Fight 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 4.8k views
  6. Sad and angry

    • 1 reply
    • 954 views
  7. Need

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. It's been awhile

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. I have my closure

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. I cant take anymore

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. I'm jealous of the wife... 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 5.9k views
  12. You deserve it

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  13. Birthdays and Holidays as the OM/OW

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. An I desensitized?? 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.4k views
  15. How Do You Get Beyond the Anger

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Fog

    • 22 replies
    • 3.5k views
  17. Mentally and Emotionally Drained

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Now that I am almost single

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Can an OM provide insight for me?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Hello, and thank you

    • 5 replies
    • 968 views
  21. any realistic expectations?

    • 1 reply
    • 796 views
  22. am i being oversensitive?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  23. Other Man perspective

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  24. Cannot believe I got myself into this..

    • 24 replies
    • 2.9k views
  25. Drug!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...