Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  1. Sucked in and then rejected

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Thinking about going NC...

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Setback and wondering why MM stays

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  4. The Irony

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. BS wants to be my friend

    • 24 replies
    • 4.1k views
  6. Broke NC at the weekend why am I so stupid

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Still so brokenhearted

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. The place I am in

    • 22 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Should I stay or how to go?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Who hurts most during NC? 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.3k views
  11. Did you meet your MM online? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 2.9k views
  12. I wonder if he thinks about me

    • 11 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 36 replies
    • 3.4k views
  13. Trying to think straight.

    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. I think i figured out why...

    • 18 replies
    • 2.5k views
  15. What kind of man does this? 1 2 3 4 12

    • 298 replies
    • 23.9k views
  16. Any "Others" scared of the BS? 1 2 3

    • 58 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. OW- do you ever feel tired of it all?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. I'm the OW in love with the MM and I'm new here

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. What the heck is wrong with me?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. I'm feeling the "pull"..

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  21. For OW's..What do you not miss 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 5.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...