Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Confession to your married man 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  2. DDay today 1 2 3 4 10

    • 226 replies
    • 33.7k views
  3. I moved on... Or so I thought

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Question!!!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Stereotypical Behaviours/traits....

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  6. Why not just cut contact and let AP go?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Calling the wife

    • 15 replies
    • 3k views
  8. How can I just let him go?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 18 replies
    • 7.7k views
  9. What am I missing?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. A willing bandaid for marriage

    • 17 replies
    • 3.1k views
  11. Why is the patience a one-way street

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Hi! I'm new here..i wanted to share my story :) 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 5.3k views
  13. I hope that all the OW women on this board........

    • 21 replies
    • 3.3k views
  14. Do you have mutual friends?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. If you were going to confess? 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 3.4k views
  16. I can't stand that he's nice to me

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Not an ow anymore

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Blackmail?? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 116 replies
    • 12.9k views
  19. Do you have a song, with your MM or MW? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.6k views
  20. Just a little update

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  21. New...I'm waiting for the phone call...

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...