Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I wish I could offer support........

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. No sleep - how do you cope?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. New to forums....hate my situation

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Would you send an email to check in?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. When NC is NOT NC

    • 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. how to I do this?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Going on 3 days NC

    • 2 replies
    • 983 views
  8. I don't know where to turn

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. I don't wanna fall back as the OM.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. He turned everything around on me

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. I can't do without him!

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Love how he makes you feel?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Thinking back...... 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 4.6k views
  14. Married friend showing interest? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. The train has derailed

    • 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
  16. There must be something in the water....

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 30 replies
    • 6k views
  17. Why is it so hard?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. "Bunny boiler" MM

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  19. Final email to MM? Relatively short. 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 5.3k views
  20. Typical MM behavior or Narcissist?

    • 20 replies
    • 3.5k views
  21. Fear of getting caught or Feeling Guilty 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 4.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...