Physical Fight

brittanyanderson

Get an RO. I also want to ask if this guy is worth all the drama that he's brought into your life?

I also wonder if they actually broke up and if he was only telling you they did to keep you on the hook.

Yeah I wonder this too, just because of the reaction she had I dunno. I agree any violence is wrong and a police report should at least be filed. OP if you still have marks on you, you can still press charges.

Also I would stay away from him and her and find someone who does not bring unnecessary drama into your life.;)

• Like 1
underwater2010
PS Do you also not date anyone with an ex so that you don't get physically attacked? Yeah, I'll just leave that to linger in your mind for a bit, let you think on that. That makes NO sense in ANY universe.

See that point would work in general terms. But the OP knew that the was pervious violence and a history of drug abuse. In other words she knowingly put herself in this situation. She chose to ignore her "boyfriend" when he was in fear of the reaction.

Does that mean she deserved to be assaulted....no. Did she put herself in the position for the assault to happen....yes.

It has been proven over and over that cheaters lie to both their spouse and their APs (most of the time). And after the first incident she should have questioned whether or not he truly cut ties with his ex.

hollyhillcourt

Putting yourself in a situation that you know is abusive is really wrong and I suspect deep-down you know this OP. Whether they are together still, broken up, he is an addict, he is not, she is, she is not. Obviously no one should put their hands on another. But it does appear that this exGF is at a breaking point.

It also points to something else that is wrong internally potentially with you. Affair + abuse = something really wrong.

Please seek help as to 'why' you would put yourself in this situation. I shudder to think how this could impact you in the future, it is a slippery slope.

I would be terrified if I felt so out of control. RUN

• Like 1