Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  1. I Emailed Him! :(

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Love?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. What do you do to get your mind of your ex?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Memories - Good or Bad?

    • 1 reply
    • 908 views
  5. Saw Ex girlfriend

    • 1 reply
    • 751 views
    • 1 reply
    • 630 views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. The dream of her was so real

    • 6 replies
    • 921 views
  7. I want to call...

    • 4 replies
    • 717 views
  8. Feeling the urge to break NC

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. I Blame - Me

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  10. 2 yrs on and i still damn well miss him

    • 24 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 879 views
  11. Why do I still want her?

    • 2 replies
    • 779 views
  12. Kind a weird situation

    • 3 replies
    • 637 views
    • 0 replies
    • 669 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Will I ever move on? 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 3.2k views
  14. starting NC again

    • 3 replies
    • 781 views
  15. Hmmmmm she really has got problems

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  16. So I finally did it - I told her... 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.5k views
  17. London Picnic in the park

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. So ran into the ex last night...fun times...

    • 6 replies
    • 854 views
  19. Care to share a little progress?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...