Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Starting Over Is So Hard

    • 5 replies
    • 869 views
  2. Why is it so hard to say no to her?

    • 4 replies
    • 706 views
    • 18 replies
    • 3.9k views
  3. Feeling the urge to contact him

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. My own co-dependent thread :)) 1 2 3 4

    • 81 replies
    • 6.2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 40.2k views
  5. Why do I feel so bad about him moving on?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. being disliked

    • 2 replies
    • 593 views
  7. When I Woke-Up...

    • 3 replies
    • 744 views
  8. I got used :(

    • 3 replies
    • 660 views
  9. Afraid of Sleep.

    • 3 replies
    • 796 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Seeing her everyday

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Learning to love myself...

    • 5 replies
    • 952 views
  12. I feel damaged inside. ugh!!!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Let the Coping Begin...

    • 7 replies
    • 869 views
  14. One of those days...

    • 7 replies
    • 810 views
  15. Something To Think About...

    • 3 replies
    • 665 views
  16. I think I Officially 'Hate' My Ex...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. All i can say is

    • 7 replies
    • 888 views
  18. So you want to be my friend on facebook....

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Not-so-happy-birthday-to-me...

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  20. How to deal with a break up

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. I miss her....

    • 7 replies
    • 885 views
  22. are these feelings normal?

    • 1 reply
    • 632 views
×
×
  • Create New...