Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Nervous Breakdown

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Returned her stuff, did I expect something? 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 2.7k views
  3. I finally made the realization -

    • 2 replies
    • 624 views
  4. Why me and her can never be *vent

    • 0 replies
    • 783 views
  5. A rebound relationship to move on?

    • 7 replies
    • 993 views
    • 3 replies
    • 946 views
  6. My update with the ex. Thoughts?

    • 4 replies
    • 995 views
  7. What do you think about my situation?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. I have still got it....

    • 2 replies
    • 631 views
  9. Acceptance - It's a tough one

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
  10. ex breaks nc

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
    • 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. Has anyone gone through "stages" of emotions?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Dating/Rebound/HUH?

    • 5 replies
    • 864 views
  13. What have you been doing to cope?

    • 5 replies
    • 727 views
  14. What made you happy prior to your ex?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 563 views
  15. So it's been 2 months broken up 1 2 3 4 10

    • 234 replies
    • 15.6k views
  16. Hope - things do get better... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. Death in Family - Ex Called

    • 11 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 5.3k views
  18. What the hell...

    • 7 replies
    • 979 views
  19. I am a man. I am also human.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...