Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  1. Feeling guilty about moving on

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. I can't make it through this

    • 9 replies
    • 938 views
  3. Does anyone else feel like this?

    • 2 replies
    • 628 views
  4. What the hell does this mean?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. resonance of love

    • 7 replies
    • 859 views
  6. Finding it hard to accept/move on..

    • 1 reply
    • 933 views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. how do i get him back?

    • 1 reply
    • 637 views
  8. Had a dream about me ex last night...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Cod addiction

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  10. Getting so tired of trying to communicate

    • 2 replies
    • 634 views
  11. How soon is to soon?

    • 5 replies
    • 719 views
  12. Difficulty moving on :(

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. I really want to check her facebook

    • 20 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Feeling very raw

    • 1 reply
    • 596 views
  15. Will I get another chance? =[

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. I hate her

    • 1 reply
    • 616 views
  17. So, how's it hanging on the coping board?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Just need to get it out

    • 0 replies
    • 520 views
  19. I sick of it!

    • 2 replies
    • 890 views
  20. Feeling better and for a reason

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 25 replies
    • 7.2k views
    • 20 replies
    • 84.5k views
    • 52 replies
    • 4.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...