Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. My mood change

    • 3 replies
    • 841 views
  2. Friend dates ex boyfriend

    • 2 replies
    • 841 views
    • 5 replies
    • 992 views
  3. rough day

    • 2 replies
    • 613 views
  4. I thought, I was doing better...

    • 1 reply
    • 651 views
  5. So hard to cope

    • 1 reply
    • 655 views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.8k views
  6. Emotional payback

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. *Sigh*

    • 4 replies
    • 864 views
  8. first love stories

    • 4 replies
    • 824 views
  9. Argh minor setback.

    • 0 replies
    • 607 views
  10. Battlefield of the mind

    • 0 replies
    • 538 views
  11. Inspiration to heal the heart.

    • 3 replies
    • 666 views
  12. Memories are haunting

    • 4 replies
    • 771 views
  13. So much bad news in one day...

    • 9 replies
    • 811 views
  14. Really want nc, but...

    • 2 replies
    • 573 views
  15. Have to break NC soon... so nervous

    • 2 replies
    • 616 views
  16. 6 months on...still don't know how to feel...

    • 0 replies
    • 978 views
  17. An Open Letter

    • 0 replies
    • 623 views
  18. Counseling

    • 0 replies
    • 581 views
  19. She never even apologized

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. My wife says she loves me but is no longer in love with me

    • 3 replies
    • 5.4k views
  21. I think I might be in trouble.

    • 2 replies
    • 935 views
  22. wish I could control my mind...

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. How to handle this situation

    • 0 replies
    • 714 views
×
×
  • Create New...