Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. what happens when

    • 5 replies
    • 707 views
  2. stuff I don't miss

    • 9 replies
    • 969 views
  3. stuff I miss and can't tell anyone

    • 21 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 786 views
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Can't stop thinking about the bastard.

    • 3 replies
    • 886 views
  5. Keeping NC, but Need to Vent!!!!

    • 5 replies
    • 866 views
  6. Physical Intimacy

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Controlling Anger

    • 2 replies
    • 819 views
  8. Can you stop caring for your first love?

    • 15 replies
    • 7.9k views
  9. Ex saw me with new girl

    • 7 replies
    • 15.5k views
  10. I'm a stupid idiot.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. He wants to be my "best friend"

    • 10 replies
    • 4.6k views
  12. advice/support appreciated! :)

    • 3 replies
    • 652 views
    • 2 replies
    • 592 views
  13. Dharma Talks to you cope

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. What are you doing?

    • 1 reply
    • 596 views
    • 24 replies
    • 2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 6.2k views
  15. Did I do the right thing?

    • 3 replies
    • 790 views
    • 1 reply
    • 724 views
  16. A year on...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. I cant take it any longer :(

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Am I hurting my recovery?

    • 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...