So you're thinking "I think I'll call my ex just ONE more time..."

0hpenelope

This contact is unavoidable, unfortunately. I, too, had to mail money I owed my ex and that's all I did but it still made me so uncomfortable. I don't like breaking NC.

You will come back smiling! Just think of that awesome date you had. Romantic attention from others is such a good picker-upper!

Save face. Do not show how bothered you are to be there. Be civil, light, and politely detached. I'm sure you know these things already, but I just wanted to remind you for your upcoming showdown with the ex. :)

Oh 9Lives... :( I'm so happy that I still have LS, too. Even if life is going well w/ or w/o someone in my life, I always come back.

I know about that e-mail checking obsession. I actually ended up shutting down my entire Gmail account and letting my regular contacts know that I changed my personal e-mail address. I just know that if I hadn't done that, I would've kept checking my inbox, too. I'm happy that I have that option to just change e-mail addresses because it has made healing much easier.

I knew it, I knew it. Contact of any kind with the ex before having healed 100% is just bad news. It will mess anyone up and that... that is what I do not want for myself at all.

Yeah I know contact is not gonna work. I also feel good because I didn't sweat him or anything. I simply answered the question and keep it moving. I actually didn't see the email until a day later. It seems like he was waiting for my response cause he responded quickly. I have a feeling my ex misses me in some kind of way but he wants me to make the first move. That will never happen. I just have to come here and pour my heart out. That's how the game is going to be played!