Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. was i too needy?

    • 6 replies
    • 887 views
    • 6 replies
    • 985 views
  2. My best guy friend is a genius.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. months later, hitting the wall

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. I feel absolutely sick

    • 2 replies
    • 727 views
  5. Its been 3 months

    • 2 replies
    • 655 views
  6. DNG's NC log

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. having a really bad day today

    • 10 replies
    • 997 views
  8. How to deal with ex? What does she want??

    • 1 reply
    • 607 views
  9. Mutual Friends - and the New Girlfriend...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. when your ex says they still have feelings

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. The truth about the 5 stages of grief 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 4.9k views
  12. Getting over it

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Refused to be his friend

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 12.6k views
  14. need . what does this mean

    • 7 replies
    • 803 views
  15. What shud I do

    • 0 replies
    • 671 views
    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Just when I thought I was through crying over him 1 2 3

    • 54 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Remembering

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. This might make you feel hopeful

    • 5 replies
    • 912 views
  19. my situation, with her as a 'friend'

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  20. Weak or strong?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. How do I get that chunk of my heart back?

    • 3 replies
    • 682 views
×
×
  • Create New...