Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 826 views
  1. Ignored by ex after 23 days of NC

    • 1 reply
    • 780 views
  2. My NC thread.

    • 0 replies
    • 570 views
  3. Is this setback normal?

    • 1 reply
    • 617 views
  4. Little bit of a setback

    • 3 replies
    • 831 views
  5. My first breakup - I sent a message after 6 weeks.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. My Mantra

    • 2 replies
    • 744 views
    • 4 replies
    • 758 views
  7. having emotional breakdown

    • 5 replies
    • 734 views
  8. It's been a year of nc

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Broken. Just broken.

    • 1 reply
    • 730 views
  10. Day 5 and two nights of dreaming

    • 2 replies
    • 560 views
  11. I keep dreaming of him, my ex...

    • 4 replies
    • 825 views
  12. Was doing well until today

    • 1 reply
    • 621 views
  13. Been depressed and suicidal

    • 2 replies
    • 814 views
  14. I just took down our wedding page

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. It's my birthday on Thursday

    • 12 replies
    • 968 views
  16. I broke down today.

    • 7 replies
    • 848 views
  17. Starting to see the truth , and I hate it!

    • 2 replies
    • 768 views
  18. I broke down today.

    • 0 replies
    • 580 views
  19. Too many changes too quickly for me

    • 5 replies
    • 810 views
  20. 5 years later and still she breaks NC again 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 4.1k views
  21. oh hey love shack long time no see

    • 4 replies
    • 796 views
  22. Small steps

    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...