Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Should I...?

    • 7 replies
    • 752 views
  2. What is now good in my life:

    • 3 replies
    • 641 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  3. today was hell

    • 2 replies
    • 821 views
  4. I Just Don't Understand It.....!

    • 3 replies
    • 800 views
    • 3 replies
    • 662 views
  5. Do confident people have an easier time?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. I am so stupid

    • 1 reply
    • 652 views
  7. I wonder if Dumpers ever dream about us 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.3k views
  8. Stupid Vday

    • 1 reply
    • 715 views
  9. Still lost. Still shocked.

    • 0 replies
    • 756 views
  10. Kind of condused

    • 5 replies
    • 903 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. 2 years and still not over the ex!!!??? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 39.4k views
  12. Coping without a support system..

    • 3 replies
    • 905 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Ex has really moved on...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Its a shame

    • 1 reply
    • 691 views
  15. Doesn't he miss me at all?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  16. Questioning life, girl issues too.

    • 6 replies
    • 847 views
  17. Is this a bad place to be stuck?

    • 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. A song for her...

    • 1 reply
    • 668 views
  19. Not all break ups end up bad.

    • 2 replies
    • 825 views
  20. I still cry... 17 days of NC

    • 3 replies
    • 572 views
  21. I just miss him.

    • 1 reply
    • 548 views
×
×
  • Create New...