Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. I want to find out about her pregnancy

    • 1 reply
    • 547 views
  2. I've just found out he cheated on me

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Loving someone so cold

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. The chandelier

    • 0 replies
    • 585 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  5. The instant mind/brain reset-delete pill

    • 6 replies
    • 955 views
  6. I just want it over.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 976 views
  7. Removing "the most beautiful woman ever" image.

    • 18 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Ex Sent E-mail...Do I Respond?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. New here and devastated

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. relapse..

    • 1 reply
    • 785 views
  11. Blaming myself

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Why shouldn't I tell my ex how I feel? 1 2 3

    • 73 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 937 views
  13. How do you cope on a bad day?

    • 22 replies
    • 2k views
  14. I need realizing the truth.

    • 1 reply
    • 732 views
  15. Define how you're feeling today!

    • 14 replies
    • 1k views
  16. My secret man has died

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. depression and anxiety. 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. I did something I thought I would never do.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Still think about her a lot after 29 years

    • 6 replies
    • 3.4k views
  20. New here, Just sad

    • 3 replies
    • 819 views
  21. 2 months after break up

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...