Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. How do you deal with the sting of rejection?

    • 6 replies
    • 987 views
    • 4 replies
    • 700 views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 930 views
  2. Appetite, or lack of

    • 24 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Just found out i was the rebound not coping

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  4. Two years ago today..

    • 3 replies
    • 955 views
  5. Bad day

    • 0 replies
    • 528 views
  6. Very lonely but not ready for dating

    • 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. Best way to get belonging back

    • 7 replies
    • 716 views
  8. Time to heal

    • 0 replies
    • 556 views
  9. Breadcrumbs!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Working hard to cope, still hard though.

    • 1 reply
    • 971 views
  11. Slipped today after a great week

    • 2 replies
    • 634 views
  12. Fighting to not revert to old Lifestyle

    • 3 replies
    • 637 views
  13. Is it me?

    • 10 replies
    • 902 views
  14. It's over & I can't move on

    • 8 replies
    • 888 views
  15. Not sure what is going on.

    • 6 replies
    • 854 views
  16. Want to self destruct 1 2 3

    • 69 replies
    • 4.6k views
  17. Broke NC and Ignored

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Feeling so lonely...

    • 3 replies
    • 886 views
  19. 5 weeks without contact.

    • 3 replies
    • 3.4k views
  20. I've hit rock bottom. What the hell do I do?

    • 2 replies
    • 891 views
  21. I thought I was well on track

    • 0 replies
    • 557 views
×
×
  • Create New...