5 years later and still she breaks NC again

Dmoney28

• Author

Hello,

I just wanted to address your post. I thought i moved on. I thought she moved on. She contacted me...i didnt contact her. I did try and say hello after i responded to her facebook request, and i got no response. As far as me obviously still having feeling for her...i guess you are partially right? But the feeling i have is confusion more than anything else. Confusion as to why a marreid person would break thier own NC with someone they dumped 4 and a half years ago....and say nothing after they repsond with a simple "hello". I never broke NC to say anything to her. I even congratulated her on her marriage. And i still have recieved pokes on face book and opened ended emails from her. I just didnt understand her angle. thats all.

Have you reflected on your own behavior?

You can't even have a simple conversation with an ex. You think it's a game after 5 years.

"OMG she broke NC and I have to come here and post paragraphs among paragraphs for a facebook message or a blog response"

You couldnt even man up and say hi to her mom, you RAN.

She was just checking up on you. All it is. People do that, get curious, wonder what someone from their past is up to. Maybe one day you will join the land of the rational human being and be able to communicate in a normal effective way and quit playing games with yourself. It's not even about forgiving her, its about forgiving yourself

• Author

im very confused by your post. if you are trying to insult me or be-little my experience?. This subject of my post dosent keep me up at night, nor does bother me so much that i have to post about it every day, minute or second. We were in a 4 years relationship, we owned property together, lived together...she had a miscarriage, and for a while it effected me...very personal information i didnt share until now. so yes, we were very close And yes the breakup devasted me then, not now so much. So for me to "man up" and say hi. if you had taken time to read my entire post ( or rahter, understood the printed text), then you would know that i did try and intiate a adult conversation with her by saying "hi", as you suggested.

She held....held meaning past tense . A very speacial place in my heart. And as a part of my persoanl growth and healing..i felt bad for how i treated her, and i guess the real issue is me fogiving myself 100% and not seeking forgiviness from her after so long. So yes i think i am quite rational in the fact that......

1. it dosent bother me to the point that i cannot funtion ( more like a irritant or annoyance)

2. i am currently in a relationship, and not seeking to rekinddle one with her

if she was checking up on me, thats fine. She knew/knoes my current situation. forgive me for showing human emotion and questioning her motives in doing so...and for her continuing to do so. It is what it is, dude. just curiosity on her part. no biggie. i understand that now, and im not reading into anything anymore. so i guess i should thank you for helping me finally understand that.

• Like 1
If you reached out to her & she said nothing, yeah that is a little odd. And the pokes are odd too. I think you should email her again and don't just say hi, ask how she is doing. Tell her your life is great and hope hers is too.

I disagree.. Why poke an old wound and check if it still hurts..