Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. some questions for you to answer

    • 3 replies
    • 816 views
  2. Am I doing something wrong???

    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
  3. And the high wears off...

    • 3 replies
    • 933 views
  4. I messaged her on new year!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. 12-Week Emotional Bootcamp 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.8k views
  6. breakdown

    • 2 replies
    • 850 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. I can't take this

    • 2 replies
    • 668 views
  8. I've been overly sensititve lately

    • 9 replies
    • 903 views
  9. Acceptance or Backsliding? 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 10.3k views
  10. drunk dialing him out of inertia

    • 3 replies
    • 629 views
  11. I guess it was inevitable

    • 4 replies
    • 879 views
  12. One Year Out

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  13. 10 months and 4 months but no improvement!

    • 6 replies
    • 885 views
  14. Should I block the number?

    • 1 reply
    • 800 views
  15. Regret regret, i feel like i can't cope

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. Im tired of faking things

    • 4 replies
    • 956 views
  17. Blah.

    • 4 replies
    • 869 views
  18. I need to get a grip!

    • 0 replies
    • 663 views
  19. randomly breaking down..

    • 2 replies
    • 917 views
  20. 4.5 months Post BU and still feeling sad.

    • 2 replies
    • 837 views
  21. The thing that bothers me the most is -

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  22. What can we do to be happier in 2014.

    • 7 replies
    • 999 views
  23. Reminders everywhere

    • 3 replies
    • 709 views
×
×
  • Create New...