Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. How will I deal with running into my ex?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Can't stop self-sabotaguing relationships

    • 3 replies
    • 831 views
  3. I Just Saw My Ex and the Girl He Left Me For 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. How to stop blaming yourself while first love is gone

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Karma I love you. 4 months 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 5 replies
    • 872 views
    • 1 reply
    • 650 views
  6. Miss Cuddles! 1 2 3

    • 60 replies
    • 5.6k views
  7. valentine day! DUN DUN DUN 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. his birthday today...

    • 3 replies
    • 660 views
  9. Moving on

    • 2 replies
    • 775 views
  10. When you're broken beyond repair....

    • 22 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. 5 months... 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3.3k views
  12. Regrets

    • 1 reply
    • 913 views
  13. This is tougher than I thought...

    • 1 reply
    • 779 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. How to cope?

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  15. 4 months and I want to tell him I still miss him

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Ran into ex, now what?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. I'm feeling worthless and suicidal.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Always dreaming

    • 3 replies
    • 826 views
    • 0 replies
    • 632 views
  19. Want to break 2 months NC so bad! 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 8.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 3.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...