Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. I'm still not over him, 9 months later

    • 7 replies
    • 3.6k views
  2. He Gives up

    • 0 replies
    • 685 views
    • 4 replies
    • 875 views
  3. Day 3 NC

    • 2 replies
    • 637 views
  4. I hate this rollercoaster ride.

    • 2 replies
    • 639 views
    • 20 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. I am not okay

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. My gift to you all

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. How to rid the empty feeling

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 867 views
  8. Wanderlust

    • 0 replies
    • 589 views
  9. Day 15 NC Question to feel "desperate"

    • 9 replies
    • 894 views
  10. Not Crushed Anymore, but not exactly happy either. 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
  11. the void in my life

    • 3 replies
    • 900 views
  12. How do you forgive when being used as a rebound

    • 4 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 914 views
  13. Ex Boyfriend died, How do I grieve?

    • 7 replies
    • 2.7k views
  14. How to forget first love? I wa

    • 4 replies
    • 843 views
  15. Eight months since I last saw them.

    • 1 reply
    • 711 views
  16. Hoping the best for your ex

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Dumped 5 Months Ago.

    • 2 replies
    • 905 views
  18. Running into my Ex

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. need to vent....

    • 2 replies
    • 661 views
  20. Today is not the greatest day...

    • 5 replies
    • 838 views
  21. How to cope when they won't let you

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...