Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Weakness

    • 1 reply
    • 756 views
  2. I can't take it anymore..

    • 0 replies
    • 887 views
    • 1 reply
    • 815 views
  3. How to Deal With The Anger

    • 1 reply
    • 694 views
  4. Hard Time Today, Just Needed To Talk

    • 6 replies
    • 897 views
  5. Why am I bother by this?

    • 6 replies
    • 901 views
    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Dread of the financial divorce

    • 1 reply
    • 637 views
  7. The worst for me are the questions.

    • 0 replies
    • 579 views
  8. I wonder if it'll ever fully go away

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Posted on my FB, sharing here too...

    • 0 replies
    • 578 views
  10. If they came back today, what would you say? 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 4k views
  11. Pros & Cons of my ex.. I was shocked

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Bumped to the EX NC

    • 3 replies
    • 938 views
    • 19 replies
    • 2k views
  13. scared

    • 2 replies
    • 694 views
  14. That moment when you feel like a plonker.

    • 9 replies
    • 888 views
  15. I wonder ...

    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Why I hate FaceBook

    • 7 replies
    • 6.7k views
  17. Starting to feel hurt again

    • 2 replies
    • 750 views
  18. Just Venting

    • 2 replies
    • 614 views
  19. Been one heck of a winter break...

    • 0 replies
    • 559 views
  20. Worst fear confirmed.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...