Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  1. How to Make Friends

    • 10 replies
    • 927 views
  2. 10 year Silent Treatment.

    • 23 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Still thinking too much! - Four years! :o :(

    • 3 replies
    • 920 views
  4. knowing isn't always better. ...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Could Use Some Kind Words Or Insight

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. I can't figure out what phase I'm in.

    • 3 replies
    • 885 views
  7. walked right by ex girlfriend...

    • 6 replies
    • 4.9k views
  8. I dont understand you

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  9. I'm Such a Fool || How I Got Over Her

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Words of encouragement

    • 1 reply
    • 631 views
  11. Ex Talking to Friend

    • 5 replies
    • 843 views
  12. Feeling horrible today

    • 2 replies
    • 650 views
  13. Keep running into my ex girlfriend! Need !

    • 4 replies
    • 969 views
  14. My Letter Demanding NC - Any thoughts before I send?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Last night I came to the realization...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Should there be an actual "goodbye"?

    • 5 replies
    • 816 views
  17. Is it all my fault?

    • 5 replies
    • 818 views
  18. Too much history...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Recently divorced and in pain

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. I gave in

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Dreams

    • 1 reply
    • 603 views
  22. Can a breakup cause PTSD symptoms?

    • 6 replies
    • 5.9k views
  23. INTJ Insight? Dealing with lack of closure?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...