Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Wishing bad on ex's new gf

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. The truth about getting over your ex!

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Conflicted.

    • 7 replies
    • 957 views
    • 0 replies
    • 605 views
  4. I cant let go yet

    • 5 replies
    • 863 views
  5. Seeing her friends brings back the pain

    • 0 replies
    • 583 views
  6. how to squash that tiny remainder of hope? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. One year to the exact day, this happens...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. I don't like Facebook

    • 3 replies
    • 876 views
  9. 60 Days No Contact Results

    • 7 replies
    • 14.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 786 views
  10. Social media causing me stress

    • 3 replies
    • 744 views
  11. Valentines alone, but they won't be...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Coping - Quotes for the soul

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. I Need My Stuff Back

    • 1 reply
    • 626 views
  14. F my life and damn fb to hell!!!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Valentines Day!! || A Twist

    • 3 replies
    • 776 views
  16. Finally did it....

    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
  17. My progression 3 months NC

    • 2 replies
    • 730 views
  18. How are you dumpees managing to sleep?

    • 18 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. I thought i would be fine

    • 3 replies
    • 599 views
  20. Should I Apologize for my Piece of Mind?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. Almost 2 Months NC

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. My not coping thread 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 3.8k views
  23. I can't cope with life right now

    • 2 replies
    • 592 views
×
×
  • Create New...