Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 1 reply
    • 672 views
  1. 3 weeks no contact

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. Rejected by guy 'friend' now feel awful

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Sex after BU

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Happy Birthday to me

    • 6 replies
    • 974 views
  5. Why can't I get over her?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. How Do I Make My Heart Let Go?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  7. Frustrated! Ex Texted after NC! Not sure? 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. Dumped, rebounding, completely losing myself

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. if you read this you will disagree

    • 2 replies
    • 790 views
  10. social media and the urge

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Got a FB notification saying "Do you know Mr. X ?"

    • 8 replies
    • 19.1k views
  12. My depression and Anxiety

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Jumping into a relationship?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. I fancy her, but there are rules! What can I do?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. this is really getting me down....

    • 4 replies
    • 889 views
    • 16 replies
    • 6k views
  16. Roadblock

    • 4 replies
    • 887 views
  17. Dating making things worse?

    • 12 replies
    • 979 views
  18. A Drug I Can't Quite Stop Taking.

    • 3 replies
    • 782 views
    • 2 replies
    • 757 views
    • 2 replies
    • 658 views
  19. Every Relationship Ends.....

    • 0 replies
    • 823 views
×
×
  • Create New...