Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4.2k views
  1. What are you doing to improve yourself

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. New here Splitting after 19 years

    • 3 replies
    • 803 views
  3. WTF Set Back one year later....

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. He stopped by...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. I feel like crap. Happy Monday?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 997 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 42 replies
    • 3.8k views
  6. Where are you at in terms of recovery?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Six years post-breakup and still coping

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. peace of mind

    • 5 replies
    • 840 views
  9. Why am I so pathetic and still struggling?!?

    • 8 replies
    • 877 views
  10. So, I need Help 2 Months NC

    • 5 replies
    • 703 views
    • 0 replies
    • 666 views
  11. still feeling really sad and a little suicidal:( 1 2 3

    • 55 replies
    • 5.1k views
  12. Did a lot of thinking today

    • 9 replies
    • 906 views
  13. Looking at old pics - Dont do it!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Why do breakups feel like death?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.8k views
  15. I asked him if he ever loved me.....

    • 3 replies
    • 845 views
  16. I Hate Facebook. 1 2 3

    • 59 replies
    • 4.8k views
  17. I am finally happy - but I wrote to her

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Rambles

    • 0 replies
    • 567 views
  19. Feeling Totally Stuck

    • 1 reply
    • 637 views
×
×
  • Create New...